Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so far the game has a lot of logic holes. if you don't fuck every girl and turn down e.g. grace or laura, they will still talk about how you fucked 'em hard. :unsure: i hope the different routes and possibilities will be further branched out, 'cause right now it all, more or less, shrinks down to one major story line with small changes depending on how you played it (jenn sub or loving, got hayley or not, that kind of stuff).

the shit with the stolen watch was so predictable. i'm not even sure as to why he even put it there. why not just leaving it in the car where it is safe and locked up?

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Finally caught up all the way on this game and loving it.

This is definitely a game where I'd love to see a map of how to do what with each girl. Cause it really feels like there's actual branching paths unlike a lot of games I've come across in the hypno/harem genres. Speaking of hypno, even though I like when it comes up, I feel its underused but I'm also wondering if that's just cause I'm choosing wrong options.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing last thing I'll say that I feel is missing is an actual image/animation of girls expression going blank/under when hypnotized.

Again, really enjoying and can't wait for next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
so far the game has a lot of logic holes. if you don't fuck every girl and turn down e.g. grace or laura, they will still talk about how you fucked 'em hard. :unsure: i hope the different routes and possibilities will be further branched out, 'cause right now it all, more or less, shrinks down to one major story line with small changes depending on how you played it (jenn sub or loving, got hayley or not, that kind of stuff).

the shit with the stolen watch was so predictable. i'm not even sure as to why he even put it there. why not just leaving it in the car where it is safe and locked up?
I've mentioned some of those logic/plot holes myself. Like if you don't have anal with Grace, Laura still says your dick tastes like ass and you can still say "like Grace's asshole." It doesn't seem like Exp.Uni. is interested in addressing these issues (yet, if at all, only time will tell). I've resigned myself to enjoying what is done right and ignoring the mistakes. The good bits are too good to let the oopsies ruin the whole game.

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
I've mentioned some of those logic/plot holes myself. Like if you don't have anal with Grace, Laura still says your dick tastes like ass and you can still say "like Grace's asshole." It doesn't seem like Exp.Uni. is interested in addressing these issues (yet, if at all, only time will tell). I've resigned myself to enjoying what is done right and ignoring the mistakes. The good bits are too good to let the oopsies ruin the whole game.

Actually, they're well aware of these plot-line gaps. Their latest post just yesterday went into a lot of detail about how they will need to address some of these, and still manage a sizeable update each month.

Just ease up and give them a chance to develop the game. Whether they plan to plot out the "main" path first, then back-fill for all alternate paths, or if they intend to break from the update cycle by spending a month filling in the gaps, is up to them.

But bottom line is, they know, and are looking at ways to progress. GGGB had many old paths that went nowhere for months, and that has turned out to to be one of the better multi-choice VN games out there

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Actually, they're well aware of these plot-line gaps. Their latest post just yesterday went into a lot of detail about how they will need to address some of these, and still manage a sizeable update each month.

Just ease up and give them a chance to develop the game. Whether they plan to plot out the "main" path first, then back-fill for all alternate paths, or if they intend to break from the update cycle by spending a month filling in the gaps, is up to them.

But bottom line is, they know, and are looking at ways to progress. GGGB had many old paths that went nowhere for months, and that has turned out to to be one of the better multi-choice VN games out there
I didn't know (obviously), thanks for the update. (y)
I rarely keep up to date on these games between updated releases.
This really is one of my favorite games here. But sometimes the things we like are flawed. I was just pointing that out, that's all. I wasn't criticizing.

Reactions: Funky-Munky

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is anybody else getting just text and black screen??? this happens after I play up to when I did a drunk hypnotization for leah and Ashley to be more into a threesome relationship.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
is anybody else getting just text and black screen??? this happens after I play up to when I did a drunk hypnotization for leah and Ashley to be more into a threesome relationship.
Dont know about that moment, but yes there a couple black screens with text only , couple bj's / double bj's , couple sex scenes, night snuggling etc.
its alright tho, it adds to story a lot (not black screen but text obviously)

Reactions: cavaemon

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know about everyone else, but I'd really rather the blank screens not happen except for things like the night fuck where you're obviously supposed to not see anything (although even then, scene with Haley...), and when it's a case of running out of time I'd rather have the release held until it's ready. Reason being quite simple, when it's released I play it then save and adding new images to scenes I've already done does nothing for me. Sure it's great next time I play from the beginning, but I don't usually do that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Whether they plan to plot out the "main" path first, then back-fill for all alternate paths
that's the problem though: if they treat other paths just as a filler, they might as well just stick to the main path, cancel the other routes and make it a kinetic novel. if you are in for other routes (alternative also sounds weird, 'cause there should be no "right" or "ideal" route) you don't wanna play half assed, rushed or shortened routes. every route should be treated as equal to make the game feel more immersive and fun to play.

if the dev however plans to do one route after another, that's ofc. fine by me.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Brittany is definitelly hotest fuck of them all. maybe because of slim body , maybe blonde hair , maybe both.. but definitely top1

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I believe it was episode 7. You need to go to the bar with Cory first, afterwards you have the option to show up to the party late to proceed as normal.
actually you bang Brittney again in the bathroom at their house , kinda like what you did to her at the bar (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
what i kinda said already lmao
Yeah but someone was asking how to get Brittany this episode, so the bar is the important bit. You don't unlock fucking Brittany this episode by fucking Brittany this episode, that's some real Catch-22 shit right there.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah but someone was asking how to get Brittany this episode, so the bar is the important bit. You don't unlock fucking Brittany this episode by fucking Brittany this episode, that's some real Catch-22 shit right there.
oh man i get no credit at all ?? geezzz thx o_O

Funky-Munky

Aug 21, 2018
that's the problem though: if they treat other paths just as a filler, they might as well just stick to the main path, cancel the other routes and make it a kinetic novel. if you are in for other routes (alternative also sounds weird, 'cause there should be no "right" or "ideal" route) you don't wanna play half assed, rushed or shortened routes. every route should be treated as equal to make the game feel more immersive and fun to play.

if the dev however plans to do one route after another, that's ofc. fine by me.

You have to remember this is a game in progress. Of course there's plans to complete all routes, it's just a matter of time. I think it's a little unfair to expect on a monthly release cycle of an unfinished game to have every option on every route fully complete at this stage. I'm not sure why people are being overly critical at this point in development.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes