Iandude0

Jan 12, 2018
Interesting discovery this chapter. Loved the update tho, and Daphne is already in the running for best girl here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Just need to hypnotize her and make her into your pet
Something about the action felt familiar, but I was only upset for a moment as I felt how good her pussy felt. <<laura rapist, i bet on it>> and if u choose wrong at one point, laura will totally murder MC. I mean literally

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
downloaded and unpacked Hypnosis-v0.7.1_Episode9-pc - there are no images (only text) after the date and getting back to the house ... last image is in the car ...

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Damn, should have waited for two more episodes for more fulfillment:cry:

I don't think Cory took the watch, but it feels suspicious that Brittany was looking at the camera. Also, I wonder if the end of the party depends if you had sex with everybody or not.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Damn, should have waited for two more episodes for more fulfillment:cry:

I don't think Cory took the watch, but it feels suspicious that Brittany was looking at the camera. Also, I wonder if the end of the currents depends if you had sex with everybody or not.
In the early game, if you chose to not have sex with anyone else, a lot of those choices led to early game endings.

Did anyone else have nothing black screens after Laura's date?
If you are talking about the conversation with Leah, then yes. It's supposed to happen in the middle of the night in the dark. The Dev apparently isn't a fan of when he has to make the pictures look like they happen in the dark, so he made it a black screen on purpose.

Last edited:
Reactions: D Dog

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
In the early game, if you chose to not have sex with anyone else, a lot of those choices led to early game endings.
No I mean for the party. Like girls were disappointed with MC's actions.
Should have brainwashed them all earlier.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
No I mean for the party. Like girls were disappointed with MC's actions.
Should have brainwashed them all earlier.
I had that during the party however it may have been due to some decision flags not being recognized as the playthrough I used as a test I only been with three of the girls (Leah, Ashley, Jenn) but they were acting like I slept with everyone in this update and left rather upset with MC and Grace and Laura were acting like I did have sex with them even though I didn't.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I had that during the party however it may have been due to some decision flags not being recognized as the playthrough I used as a test I only been with three of the girls (Leah, Ashley, Jenn) but they were acting like I slept with everyone in this update and left rather upset with MC and Grace and Laura were acting like I did have sex with them even though I didn't.
Hm...I had sex with everybody - because of course I would do that - so probably for me, the story flow was fine. I was just wondering if I did not do that maybe there were some changes. According to you - I guess not as the flow was the same with all the girls leaving.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
This is the first time I've come across something that treats talking like a toddler as a sexual fetish.

Needless to say that shit went off immediately.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ok, everyone angry...i mean all of the girls know that they werent the only ones MC is seeing.

Leah & Ashley were hypnotized to not be jealous anymore and knew about mc seing Laura..
Jenn(sub) was masturbating as mc bang's her friend Rachel and walks around cumcoverd at her party...
Rachel & Haily also knew about other girls...so did Laura & Grace

I hoped of some solution after the drama in ep.8...
instead mc drink's and try to get Daphne, with Laury/Grace pushing him to...which were also the most angry girls...
Also being still angry at Laura and dont give her a hate-fuck at the end....after mc just banged/kissed her in the hot tube...really

Reactions: Grelk

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Really enjoyed the game but there were a few annoyances.

The best friend: He whines too much. Every time he came onto the screen I cringed because I knew it would be more crybaby stuff about the MC not holding his dick and leading it to pussy for him. His defensiveness toward his sister is also weird and has an oddly conditional. (i.e. if you help me fuck, then you can fuck my sister. wtf?)

I also felt like an abusive dick because my characters intentions with the hypnosis never seemed genuine. He deserved to be called out at the pool party-- but that didn't seem to really have any impact? Idk.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Has anyone noticed Jenn and Haley disappearing act? Not even to say bye? {Not looking guilty at all...}

Also, house has security cameras im rooms, probably not in bathrooms but definitely hallways and mc didn't think to use it to check who's entering bathroom from the moment he stupidly left pocket watch there to the moment when Ashley got hurt ?

He can carry stupid mobile phone ,which is 3x size of a pocket watch and leaves pw? Why not leave dick while at it

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Has anyone noticed Jenn and Haley disappearing act? Not even to say bye? {Not looking guilty at all...}

Also, house has security cameras im rooms, probably not in bathrooms but definitely hallways and mc didn't think to use it to check who's entering bathroom from the moment he stupidly left pocket watch there to the moment when Ashley got hurt ?

He can carry stupid mobile phone ,which is 3x size of a pocket watch and leaves pw? Why not leave dick while at it
Brittany only said the house has security cameras at the very end, mc didnt know it.
If there are cameras only outside or also inside is not clear, but security cameras in the hallways and rooms sound a bit strange to me.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Everything is suspicious.
Leah & Ashley were hypnotized to not be jealous anymore and knew about mc seing Laura..
Jenn(sub) was masturbating as mc bang's her friend Rachel and walks around cumcoverd at her party...
Rachel & Haily also knew about other girls...so did Laura & Grace
Yeah something feels weird.
Though I thought Leah & Ash supposed not to feel jealousy towards each other or something...

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Everything is suspicious.

Yeah something feels weird.
Though I thought Leah & Ash supposed not to feel jealousy towards each other or something...
As far as i remember Leah said she dont want feel jealous anymore and mc fulfilled her wish, there was no mention no jealousy towards Ash/Leah only.

Well yes now that u mention it, maybe the thief used the watch on all girls when MC/Laura/Grace went into bathroom or shortly afterwards as Mc wanted to hate-fuck Laura and thats why all the girls went suddenly home and where so pissed they didn't even react to phone calls..

But that would rule Laura as thief out, Grace maybe, but she would need hypnotize the girls extremly fast and would make Daphne/Brittany the most suspected ones...
Hm didn't Brittany say at the end 'she will steal the mc' and as MC answers Laura is the crazy one Brittany says 'u have no idea'

D

Deleted member 1191611

Is there a compressed version for Android?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
As far as i remember Leah said she dont want feel jealous anymore and mc fulfilled her wish, there was no mention no jealousy towards Ash/Leah only.

Well yes now that u mention it, maybe the thief used the watch on all girls when MC/Laura/Grace went into bathroom or shortly afterwards as Mc wanted to hate-fuck Laura and thats why all the girls went suddenly home and where so pissed they didn't even react to phone calls..

But that would rule Laura as thief out, Grace maybe, but she would need hypnotize the girls extremly fast and would make Daphne/Brittany the most suspected ones...
Hm didn't Brittany say at the end 'she will steal the mc' and as MC answers Laura is the crazy one Brittany says 'u have no idea'
MC had to get better at hypnotizing, the first few times people saw it and mocked him. So I would assume they would mention to him about the watch, even if it they were told not to. The shit didn't instantly kick in.

On Brit, well you could do a playthrough and fully avoid her. Thus she would have no reason to do it. Unless the dev just wants to write in jealousy about her not getting any.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes