arms99

May 11, 2018
New update just came out. It includes the first proper ending for the game with Laura.

Reactions: Repuci

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

This version includes the first real ending of the game.
It is over half the length of Episode 9 and has a decent amount of content, especially if you hooked up with Brittany in Episode 7.
I had a lot of fun making it and I hope you guys like it!

PC
Mac
Android version 1
Android version 2

Find it near the beginning of Episode 8.
Choose Laura when you first get to Laura's house for the pool party.

Step by step available in the

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Ah is that so? Cheers, hadn't played it yet cause there wasn't a WT.
You don't really need one, you get to understand the implication of choices early on, its best and funny to first do it without a walk through, I did mine without one and I ended being a badass boyfriend xD and created a harem as of yet. lol

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
wow, ending(s) already? I had a feeling game was going so well and BAM! We have ending(s) :/ Pretty strange seeing how successful this game is and how not so long ago it started. Shame.

Also, this is a game where Dev really delivers - 9ep from the start to finish in less time then some other games here need for one update :/

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
wow, ending(s) already? I had a feeling game was going so well and BAM! We have ending(s) :/ Pretty strange seeing how successful this game is and how not so long ago it started. Shame.

Also, this is a game where Dev really delivers - 9ep from the start to finish in less time then some other games here need for one update :/
It has AN ending, of multiple. Part way through chapter 8 if you pick a certain option. There's already one other ending too. In like chapter 3 or something.

This isn't the end of development.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
It has AN ending, of multiple. Part way through chapter 8 if you pick a certain option. There's already one other ending too. In like chapter 3 or something.

This isn't the end of development.
I was under the impression that now each update will be an ending for one character. Then it will take some more updates to finish it all but generally game is finishing, just character by character. Or I'm wrong?

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I was under the impression that now each update will be an ending for one character. Then it will take some more updates to finish it all but generally game is finishing, just character by character. Or I'm wrong?
I've not been keeping up with development, so I don't know if any plans have been talked about concerning the games length. But that's not what I understood from it. There still seems to be a lot going on in the story. This update just added in an early ending that the dev presumably didn't have time to finish in the last update.

Reactions: Jarul

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Hypnosis [Ep. 9 v0.7.2] [Expanding Universe] - Original Size: 1.03GB

Compressed version for PC (367MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Nice perverse story. It has its moments. I really like it. Enaugh to cum through the bad/old graphic of Illussion Games. Which should be updated to the newest possible. Next issue I have is that too much HOT scenes are getting narrated and not animated or at least shown with pictures. Which is a bummer for me, couse 1/3 third of action is that way omitted just to speed up the story.. which isn't that likeable strategy for me. Polish that story. Pack it with pictures and scenes. Especially try to keep the hot scenes if you must narrate something. Do it for less HOT scenes.. You as a dev have potential in created ero content. If you remember my advice and implement those things in your next project. I would gladly add my $ to your patreon.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
The new Laura ending is OK (you can end up with Britney as well), but seemed a few of the scenes were just small amounts of text.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
I was not the biggest Laura fan but I thought the ending (at least the sharing Brittany one) was decent for what I had expected.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes