Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wouldn't call that a bad end. Laura didn't hypnotize you. You knocked her up. You may have knocked her sister up depending on your past actions. What's bad about that?
That's just an alternative ending.

i'm still wondering where my dam pocket watch went to
Up Laura's cooter. Probably.

Reactions: acewinz

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
It's not a game if there is no way to lose.
It's a Visual Novel.

But the game isn't over yet. It's called building up to a climax in the story. Watch, in the next one or two chapters one of the girls who haven't been hypnotized, or possibly even Cory is going to come save the MC's ass from Laura.
And during that time people wont be getting the fetishes and experience that they came here for.

You're not supposed to like the bad guys winning. Yet what the dev has done is getting people like you and me talking, which means the dev is writing a story that is actually interesting.
People are saying they don't like or agree with where this last episode went. That's the opposite of interesting.

Laura didn't hypnotize you.
She very clearly did though.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I wouldn't call that a bad end. Laura didn't hypnotize you. You knocked her up. You may have knocked her sister up depending on your past actions. What's bad about that?

Up Laura's cooter. Probably.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
TBH if Laura wasn't such a mean bitch, her character would be a lot more fun. Kinda like in ZKO's Skypenotized, I think its really hot if there's a girl who's capable of flipping the tables so you get a power struggle of who controls who with the hypnosis. And especially in a multiple choice game you can go both ways from a story stand point.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's a Visual Novel.

And during that time people wont be getting the fetishes and experience that they came here for.

People are saying they don't like or agree with where this last episode went. That's the opposite of interesting.

She very clearly did though.
1) What does the game being a visual novel have anything to do with anything? A visual novel is a type of game. There are hundreds of visual novels with bad endings. Your point is invalid.

2) What are you talking about? That doesn't make any sense. Obviously people aren't reading what hasn't been developed and released yet.

3) Yes, there are people who don't like it. Thank you Captain Obvious. A good story evokes an emotional response out of people. Not liking how the chapter is ending on a cliffhanger with the MC getting hypnotized IS an emotional response. So the writing isn't actually as bad as people are whining about.

If you were able to make the case that the direction of the story does not fit the story built up to so far, then I could agree if your argument was sound. For example, if the dev spontaneously introduced furry and gay characters into the game - that would be bad and uninteresting writing, because those fetishes have nothing to do with hypnotism or getting girls pregnant, which is the WHOLE premise of this game. But since the dev hasn't introduced furry or gay content, I'm fine with what's happening. It is perfectly common for a story to include a moment where the tables turn against the MC and it looks like he's in a really tight spot and the audience has no clue as to how he's going to get out of it. That's called SUSPENSE.

4) Depends on WHICH ending you're talking about if Laura hypnotizes you. There are like 4 or 5 "endings" with Laura. There is the early ending, where you knock her (and her sister) up and marry Laura, and she only hypnotizes you to make your dick bigger. As far as I'm concerned, that doesn't count as a bad ending at all.

There are the chapter endings where the MC stupidly confronts Laura and she hypnotizes him into being her slave, and there are the endings where you accidentally get hypnotized over the phone and Laura takes control of you indirectly. These are CHAPTER endings, NOT the ending of the game. So people need to calm their tits. That has has been the center of everything I've been trying to say: the story is NOT over yet. It's just a build up to the end. So the MC got bested by the yandere - and you're upset? Probably because that is the dev's intentions. The fact that the dev succeeded means they're a good storyteller. Wait until the next chapter or until the story is finished before you start whining and withdrawing your support.

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
This game is fucking great- so many endings and paths, and you end up with Laura anyway! People should be thanking the dev for saving them from their own shit taste, and letting them be with the best girl anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I absolutely loved the Laura ending! I have no idea how could anyone ever consider it a "bad ending".
It's a bad ending because you lose the rest of the girls. Any ending without Ashley is a bad ending by definition. It was a very good bad ending, but if Laura taking over, brainfucking you and making you lose all the other girls isn't a bad ending I don't know what is.

It's not a game if there is no way to lose. But the game isn't over yet. It's called building up to a climax in the story. Watch, in the next one or two chapters one of the girls who haven't been hypnotized, or possibly even Cory is going to come save the MC's ass from Laura. You're not supposed to like the bad guys winning. Yet what the dev has done is getting people like you and me talking, which means the dev is writing a story that is actually interesting.
Bullshit. People are 'talking' about it in that most of us agree that the last update was shit. That's not a good thing. And fuck you, you don't get to tell us what to get annoyed about or who to support. It doesn't matter what comes next, unless it's patching in an option to avoid Laura catching us, I don't see him getting my money back.

Uh, yes she did. What, you think he suddenly decided to ditch all the other girls of his own volition? It's blatantly obvious that she did much more than give him a bigger dick, and that she didn't stop it growing when he asked her to.

Oct 29, 2017
Wow, you're really upset. Maybe it's time to stop playing and supporting the game if it enrages you to the degree you've shown in your post.

For what it's worth, I mostly agree with the two you quoted. I thought the Laura ending was great, and I thought this update was an interesting development. I see it as a singular point in the story. The MC gets to experience some small bit of what the various girls go through from time to time and he has a choice to make.

I also really doubt this will last very far into the next update. Consider that the stolen watch mystery was resolved in one update, not dragged out like some devs might do.

Signomancer

Oct 26, 2017
This cliffhanger would probably be easier to swallow if it had happened at the end of episode 9 instead of 10. As it is, we've three months of this. First we lost the watch, then we lost most of our harem, then we became Laura's slave. The good news is that we can't fall any further, so we'll probably come out on top in the next episode, but I think a lot of people are already burned out from being caught in a downward spiral for three months in a row.

The all is lost moment can be a powerful tool in the writer's tool belt, but bad pacing can ruin it.

Also, protagonist stupidity that is acceptable in books and movies is much harder to accept in a video game. It doesn't feel like we're watching someone else make a mistake, it feels like somebody shoved us down the stairs then smugly explained to us that stairs are dangerous and we should be more careful next time. It's utterly infuriating, and practically everyone considers it bad writing.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Okay is fun but I think things escalate way too quickly.
I mean, from a kiss to a titjob is quite fast, more than Sonic.

Edit: Also there is a lot of thing happening in the player's back.
Most of the girl talk about how they sucked my dick and I basically rejected everyone but Ashley.
And when
I didnt do it but the game act as if I actually do that

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Is there a way to fuck Haley in the newest update? When I go to Jenn's I can fuck her and Valeria but as i'm leaving it looks like Haley wants to say something but doesnt.

Just wondering if i missed a flag for her somewhere...

Okay, so finished the update, its SUUUUPER short. And I get where people are coming from with the "WTF?!" ness of it.
It does end super abrupt with Evil - REDACTED
In the house sitting party I banged Hayley in the dark thinking it was Jenn o_O, the in the mega party you then get the option to bang her in the shower (I think it was the shower :unsure:).
Not sure what choices lead up to that route, but Jenn is sub and I hypnotised Hayley when she asked.

Reactions: The ArcKnight
Mar 14, 2019
Take your condescending attitude and shove it. The game going shit is just annoying, it's the prick telling everyone they have no right to complain about it that pisses me off.

Exactly when did he do anything to them like what Laura did? The idea that he's 'getting a taste of his own medicine' is just absurd.

No, it was stolen during episode 8, and not found until episode 10. That's three episodes dominated by it, not one, and it still isn't over yet. I probably should have dropped support back when it was stolen, that's when it started to go bad, but I didn't guess that it would go this bad.
I really don't see how the game is going shit. Before, the player was just aimlessly steamrolling through pussy. Now, there is a conflict, with a build up and a resolution. Characters have motivations and take actions (well, at least Laura does, the rest might as well be replaced with rubber holes). It's like the game has now a plot and shit.

Last edited:

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I really don't see how the game is going shit. Before the player was just aimlessly steamrolling through pussy. Now there is a conflict, with a build up and a resolution. Characters have motivations and take actions (well, at least Laura does, the rest might as well be replaced with rubber holes). It's like the game has now a plot and shit.
We already had plots. They were built around the relationships MC has with the various girls, his friendship with Corey, & the discovery of magical hypnotic suggestion via a grandfather's watch. Plot should have continued focusing on what MC wanted, what the girls wanted, and what else could the watch do? What were its limits? How far can MC go, & how far should he go? Who raped MC in his sleep? When will we meet Leah's twin & her mom?

Instead MC has the extremely stupid idea to put the magic McGuffin in a goddamned drawer in a house full of people. If I'm at a party I wouldn't leave my keys or a wallet or phone stuffed in the back of a drawer & those are all far less important items than A WATCH THAT CAN HYPNOTIZE ANYONE AND CAUSE EFFECTS OF UNKNOWN LIMITS! I knew where the story was going as soon as it happened & it's been a longer drag than I hoped waiting for it to resolve. We had so many potential hooks for story arcs, and we got a theft of the main plot device that's lasted 3 updates thus far. Pretty disappointed.

Mar 14, 2019
We already had plots. They were built around the relationships MC has with the various girls, his friendship with Corey, & the discovery of magical hypnotic suggestion via a grandfather's watch. Plot should have continued focusing on what MC wanted, what the girls wanted, and what else could the watch do? What were its limits? How far can MC go, & how far should he go? Who raped MC in his sleep? When will we meet Leah's twin & her mom?

Instead MC has the extremely stupid idea to put the magic McGuffin in a goddamned drawer in a house full of people. If I'm at a party I wouldn't leave my keys or a wallet or phone stuffed in the back of a drawer & those are all far less important items than A WATCH THAT CAN HYPNOTIZE ANYONE AND CAUSE EFFECTS OF UNKNOWN LIMITS! I knew where the story was going as soon as it happened & it's been a longer drag than I hoped waiting for it to resolve. We had so many potential hooks for story arcs, and we got a theft of the main plot device that's lasted 3 updates thus far. Pretty disappointed.
So, according to you, the "plots" before were:
- MC dicking girls
- The joke side-kick character
- McGuffin, which by definition is something the audience doesn't care about
And the game should focus on:
- MC dicking girls
- Girls wanting to get dicked
- McGuffin, which by definition is something the audience doesn't care about
Instead, we have one of the main characters take an independent action, which leads to a conflict with the protagonist. And your only complain is that it's contrived?
Look, I get it- you enjoy the mind-control fantasy, and what's been happening in-game is not getting your dick hard, but please, don't pretend, that there is anything more to it, than the fact that you can't coom right now.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes