HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
:unsure: The dev is doing what they want to make an interesting story, and it just happens to not line up 100% with what you want. That's not a valid criticism, that's just being opinionated. And you guys are complaining when the game isn't even over yet. Based on the pacing of the story, I can bet you that more than likely things will turn back around into the MC's favor within the next update or two, and you'll be back to hypnotizing girls and pumping them full of cum. You guys are jumping the gun and getting all mad for no real reason. :rolleyes:

Contrary to what some of you guys think, I too actually don't want to get 1-uped by Laura either. I like being in control. But I'm not the MC and probably wouldn't make the same mistakes. I can see and accept why the dev made this decision. If everything went perfectly for the MC it would be boring. The change of direction is actually good for the story. [<This is an opinion right here.] Some of the most successful VNs here on F95 have used the same writing scheme: Sisterly Lust, Acting Lessons, and Light of my Life to list a small handful.

If all you want is to hypnotize girls and fuck them then go play Lab Rats. It has no story, no yandere stalker, no bad decisions, just turning women into cum guzzling sluts. That game seems to fit your criteria perfectly. :cool:(y)
And here I was thinking that being able to form an opinion on a subject was required for criticism, but apparently it can be done without. Yes, it is our opinion that the thematic shift of the story is a negative. Thus we are criticising it for that percieved negative. Which we are allowed to do and I would assume any creator would want to hear, if it's the reason for removing monetary support. Nobody is demaning the story be changed, we're just voicing our opinions.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
And here I was thinking that being able to form an opinion on a subject was required for criticism, but apparently it can be done without. Yes, it is our opinion that the thematic shift of the story is a negative. Thus we are criticising it for that percieved negative. Which we are allowed to do and I would assume any creator would want to hear, if it's the reason for removing monetary support. Nobody is demaning the story be changed, we're just voicing our opinions.
Congrats, you wrote all that and said absolutely nothing of substance. *golf clap*

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Well it's nice to know our literary skills are on par.
All I've been trying to say is anyone getting mad is overreacting. That's it. And none of you have said anything to prove otherwise.

And pulling your support in response to what you don't like going on in the game is more than "just voicing your opinions." Pulling your support like that is a means of protest and demand for change. You're contradicting yourself.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
All I've been trying to say is anyone getting mad is overreacting. That's it. And none of you have said anything to prove otherwise.

And pulling your support in response is more than "just voicing your opinions." It's a means of protest and demand for change. You're contradicting yourself.
guys lets not argue this way

Reactions: Gibberish666

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
She's a horny teenager that used a hypno watch.

She's hardly Thanos.

Although some of you seem to have missed the fact that she isn't working alone.

It was her sister that showed the video and it doesn't seem to be phasing Grace very much.
Brittany I can see.
Grace? Maybe. But she's had plenty of opportunities to sabotage the investigation and alert Laura beforehand if she was under Laura's control. I think Laura is banking on her friendship with Grace, and that will be her undoing.

guys lets not argue this way
I've said what needed to be said. I'm done and walking away. I've got better things to do. If these other guys cannot handle an objection to their opinions, I'm going to let that be their problem and not let it become mine.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I've said what needed to be said. I'm done and walking away. I've got better things to do. If these other guys cannot handle an objection to their opinions, I'm going to let that be their problem and not let it become mine.
i hear yeah , everyone has their opinions .. i just see arguing like this , will get nothing but trouble with the moderators

Reactions: Gibberish666

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
How about we try something really outside the box to stop her doing it again and get rid of the damn watch?
There is not a single justification to killing her. Remove the watch, remove the problem.
She no longer needs the watch. MC was hypnotized via video on phone. He was command to return to her via phone when he had the watch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She no longer needs the watch. MC was hypnotized via video on phone. He was command to return to her via phone when he had the watch.
I didn't think a step by step guide would be needed.....

Use watch to reverse what she did.

Melt watch so it can't be used again.

If watch can't melted, throw it in the sea, let the fish worry about that shit.

Why get rid of it?

Because it's a hypno watch that gives people power over others and people are shit at self control.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I didn't think a step by step guide would be needed.....

Use watch to reverse what she did.

Melt watch so it can't be used again.

If watch can't melted, throw it in the sea, let the fish worry about that shit.

Why get rid of it?

Because it's a hypno watch that gives people power over others and people are shit at self control.
ya know the idea of having such a watch sounds pretty sweet ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This idea I keep seeing in comments, that if a game is being talked about, dev did a good job at it, is one of the most nonsensical things I've read here.

By that logic, trainwrecks like Anthem or Fallout 76 are the best games of all time. Seems legit.
Fallout 76 is one of the best games i've ever played.

I'll take that cheque now Todd.

• Haha
Reactions: L30

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
No man sky turned around, and Fallout 76 isn't nearly as bad as it was on release.

Warcraft 3 reforged though is still pretty shit.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
This idea I keep seeing in comments, that if a game is being talked about, dev did a good job at it, is one of the most nonsensical things I've read here.

By that logic, trainwrecks like Anthem or Fallout 76 are the best games of all time. Seems legit.
That conversation is closed. Don't restart it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Well im no expert on it, but for a game called hypnosis, the developer knows nothing about the basis of it, since one of the main things about it, is that a subject, person being hypnosed NEEDS to be in a sugestive state of mind, so tell me HOW THE FK watching a video leaves a person that way. For the rest of the game it works.. the girls WANT to be hypnosed if it works for bigger boobs etc.. But nothing in watching a video handed by a person makes you sugestible..

Thats the main point, for that im done with this game.. im okay with being duped or betrayed by a character however it has to be in a feasible way.. such as Laura asking to hypnotise the MC for like bigger muscles or something and gain control that way. however with the current story im kinda done with it.. since it makes absolutly no sence unless your doing MAGIC instead of hypnosis.. then call your game the apprentice or wizardry clock.

Best of luck with the project but unless that part is changed to even remotly resemble real life hypnosis im done playing it.
Ps: sorry for bad english.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
She's a horny teenager that used a hypno watch.

She's hardly Thanos.

Although some of you seem to have missed the fact that she isn't working alone.

It was her sister that showed the video and it doesn't seem to be phasing Grace very much.
She is a teenager with a magic item with unknown limits and she used it in less the 24h to take away the autonomy of 3 people.

sure she is not Thanos becaus he had the hots for halve of the universe but right now she is worse than Killgrave and on the same lavel as Dr. Strange.

Her sister was not aware of the video effect becaus she never got hypnoticed and in this game your defence against the watch are lowered with every use aginst you and its stated in game that Grace did not fully catch on what happened in the Video, she did not hear all what was spoken and probably hat no clear view on the small phonescreen.

And if she hypnoticed grace and her sister to help her thats two more points for finishing her not against it.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
That conversation is closed. Don't restart it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Uh-huh. 'Don't know how to handle'. Yet more insults aimed at everyone who has a different opinion to you. Can't just be that they don't like it, no, they 'can't handle' it.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes