Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think the problem with all this is because this game shouldn't take seriously the dev choose this, this was a game for you to get the girls through a watch and that's it, it was never supposed to be a serious story, but right now the dev suddenly decided to change this after a lot of updates later,this is why a lot of players are hating on the update, if the dev wanted a serious story he should have done that from the beginning not 10 episodes later.
Edit:
If the dev wanted drama, he got that just right :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's sad, it used to be one of my favourites because it was fun with no bullshit.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
:HideThePain:

"If I act like you, walk a mile off in your shoes(would you like that?),
messing with your head again, a dose of your own medicine."

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
:HideThePain:

"If I act like you, walk a mile off in your shoes(would you like that?),
messing with your head again, a dose of your own medicine."
I prefer "bitch school" by spinal tap

Reactions: hngg

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
besides all the drama discussed recently...IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO WANTS THIS FUCKING WATCH IRL LIKE ME TOO!? afaik there is actually one on amazon [na] hrhrhr :whistle::giggle::whistle:

just sayin...anyways great game dude keep it up sir!! greez my5ty

Reactions: Gibberish666

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
besides all the drama discussed recently...IS ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO WANTS THIS FUCKING WATCH IRL LIKE ME TOO!? afaik there is actually one on amazon [na] hrhrhr :whistle::giggle::whistle:

just sayin...anyways great game dude keep it up sir!! greez my5ty
I'd be king of the world if I had this watch. :cool: Probably a good thing it doesn't exist. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: my5tyfixx

wytekki

Dec 1, 2018
I wouldn't really mind individual routes for the girls tbh just to add a bit more to the character stories, though i guess i'm pretty much in the minority regarding this.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Going out my way to cum inside all the girls this should be fun I just hope it all has a happy ending and doesn't backfire on us but I do enjoy these games more with that risk it's much more fun.
Well you know me Lara. My plan for a harem and babies will turn out well. Leah, Grace, and Jen are definately my top 3. For reasons. ;3

Side note: Can we say that Laura is Leah?

Reactions: \EGOIST and Mormont
Mar 12, 2020
I'll give this game one more update and if we don't put the reigns on the bitch that is Laura I'm done and withholding my money as this is utter nonsense. The MC doesn't have the IQ higher that that of a nat and that was fine for the light hearted idgaf I just want a harem of girls on my dick at my beck and call. Then episode 8 happens and now we are in some random drama that didn't really come out of left field as we knew she was batshit and a bitch but is now a mischievous conniving bitch. I wouldn't say she is smart as she could of just hypnotized everyone when they were lined up for the swimsuit contest and made everyone her slave, but the fact we went through two whole episodes to find out who it was and then get the watch back to just have the idiot Leah who we know has caller ID as she is a girl in the 21st century with a smartphone. On top of the fact that she ignored you for the past 2 episodes, so we know she has the capacity to read text let alone a name but decides to answer it when Laura's name pops up. Also no one decided to stop you as you literally walked pasted everyone like a zombie? Maybe not Cory as he doesn't know the whole situation but Leah nor Ashley figured out that something was wrong and tried to at least stop you? Especially Leah who actually handed you the phone, knows you are under her control and that you are speaking to the one that can control you? Sure she might not know that it works over verbal mouth through phone but if you go into a daze and ignore everyone and everything a light bulb should go off. Anyway thats my rant over doubt anyone read all this, feel free to rebuttle if you disagree I'd like to discuss, thanks.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
It seems like most of the animations are like half off screen so you see no penetration most of the time, you just see the girl bouncing up and down.:(

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It seems like most of the animations are like half off screen so you see no penetration most of the time, you just see the girl bouncing up and down.:(
Illusion doesn't have real penetration animation. It's just the penis clipping into the female model. So that's why some Devs choose to not show it.

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
I'll give this game one more update and if we don't put the reigns on the bitch that is Laura I'm done and withholding my money as this is utter nonsense. The MC doesn't have the IQ higher that that of a nat and that was fine for the light hearted idgaf I just want a harem of girls on my dick at my beck and call. Then episode 8 happens and now we are in some random drama that didn't really come out of left field as we knew she was batshit and a bitch but is now a mischievous conniving bitch. I wouldn't say she is smart as she could of just hypnotized everyone when they were lined up for the swimsuit contest and made everyone her slave, but the fact we went through two whole episodes to find out who it was and then get the watch back to just have the idiot Leah who we know has caller ID as she is a girl in the 21st century with a smartphone. On top of the fact that she ignored you for the past 2 episodes, so we know she has the capacity to read text let alone a name but decides to answer it when Laura's name pops up. Also no one decided to stop you as you literally walked pasted everyone like a zombie? Maybe not Cory as he doesn't know the whole situation but Leah nor Ashley figured out that something was wrong and tried to at least stop you? Especially Leah who actually handed you the phone, knows you are under her control and that you are speaking to the one that can control you? Sure she might not know that it works over verbal mouth through phone but if you go into a daze and ignore everyone and everything a light bulb should go off. Anyway thats my rant over doubt anyone read all this, feel free to rebuttle if you disagree I'd like to discuss, thanks.
You're going to be disappointed. According to dev's new post the next release is not Episode 11 & has no response to Episode 10 at all. Instead it's continuing the Laura-in-control stuff on a cruise ship. So it'll probably be another month before we get the story back in the direction we were going before.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I like really want to play this for the hypnosis/mind control angle, but breast expansion is a huge turn off for me and I'm just so conflicted, cause I like the look of most of the preview images, but I don't want the sister's boobs to get bigger.

arms99

May 11, 2018
I like really want to play this for the hypnosis/mind control angle, but breast expansion is a huge turn off for me and I'm just so conflicted, cause I like the look of most of the preview images, but I don't want the sister's boobs to get bigger.
I fell the same way, I'm not a fan of breast expansion either. Which is why I put off the game for a long time, but after trying it I have to say I found the writing a lot of fun and there is an abundance of lewd content unlike most games on f95. It became one of my favs and I recommend giving it a try.

Although I should warn you there really isn't much mind control in the game, but on the plus side the breast enlargements for the most part are not ridiculous. Except for one render with one girl at the end of the new ending (which felt more of a joke to me) they all still look natural, not like those silicon jobs which I personally find to be an absolute turn-off.

Reactions: tigerdiamond
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes