RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So 8.2 with the cruise ending just dropped on his Patreon. Would imagine that will be brought here in not to short of fashion.

Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to another Laura ending, after how the game ended last time I really don't want anything to do with the cunt.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
So 8.2 with the cruise ending just dropped on his Patreon. Would imagine that will be brought here in not to short of fashion.

Honestly, I'm not really looking forward to another Laura ending, after how the game ended last time I really don't want anything to do with the cunt.
Would really appreciate a rapebait Laura ending where MC ties her in the basement and just fucks her up. Cunt deserves it

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Lets see:

Leah? Totally pregnant.
Ashley? Doubly pregnant.
Grace? Triply pregnant.
Jenn? Absolutely pregnant.
Rape Queen MgGee? Definite pregnant.
Brittany? Hella pregnant.
Haley? Soon will be pregnant.
Rachel? Also will be pregnant.
Daphne? Eventually pregnant.

Overall thought: Silk Master of Swag slaying that puss in the name of Harem.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think it would be hilarious if with all these folks hating on Laura for going from subtle yandere to full yandere end up liking her the most because she turned out to be the best and sweetest harem slave of the bunch.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I think it would be hilarious if with all these folks hating on Laura for going from subtle yandere to full yandere end up liking her the most because she turned out to be the best and sweetest harem slave of the bunch.
It's not the yandere part that's bad. It's the fact that she's so jealous she's driving everyone else away from you and turned you into a meat puppet.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's really not. We are at a point now where the player has lost control of the game. That's not yandere, that's literal control usurpation. She can be psycho all she wants, but in a true yandere sense, she would be scary and stalkerish, but not in control.
Uh, yes, driving everyone else away, being jealous, and turning the MC into a meat puppet IS yandere.
Are we really going to have this discussion?

Attempting to control the object of their obsession is what makes a character a yandere. A yandere isn't simply a stalker, and they aren't necessarily (but often are) scary. A yandere character is someone who is jealous, coveting, and can become aggressive and controlling, or even violent. Ayano from Yandere Simulator and Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki to name two big and far more extreme examples. Each seeks to control their "love" interest's life in some way with the goal of directing his attention and affection upon themselves even if it means driving (or murdering) everyone else out of their lives. That is fundamentally what makes a character a yandere.

This description fits Laura like a glove. It's explained she had (has) a crush on the MC from since way back in the day. After returning, her first plan to 'get em' was to rape the MC in his sleep, get pregnant, and then shotgun wedding him later on. After witnessing evidence the watch actually had power, her new plan was to take control of the MC with the watch so as to force his focus upon herself and get rid of his harem. Laura is by definition of her actions a yandere, and it is her very overt yandere-themed behavior and actions that has gotten so many guys here upset. You're not supposed to like it, unless that's your fetish. Yanderes are not good people.

All I was saying is it would be hilarious and delicious irony if Laura ended up being all her haters' favorite girl after all of this shit.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Yes, the MC is an idiot. That was established at the very beginning. He thinks with his dick, has zero forethought about his actions and their consequences, or how he could be taken advantage of.
That's also why this game is so amusing.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
If he is smart enough to get a harem and babies going on he is pretty smart. Sure some logic may fail thanks to drinks and forgetfulness...
:unsure: Eehh... no, not really. To be fair, even a guy with an IQ of 80 can get an erection and cum inside some pussy. The MC gets a harem more as a "happy accident" rather than something he planned for since most of all of the girls already liked him anyways (for reasons "because").

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes