MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought exactly the same.

Up until the last couple of updates it's been campy over the top fun. Everyone has been enjoying themselves, it's been great.

I know some people love drama but you can't go from campy over the top fun to depressing that quickly or it just shatters enthusiasm.

Look at the backlash the Laura mind control got. Personally it didn't bother me, it's tit for tat, he was mind controlling people and got a taste of it back, it's not like it's a perma thing he'll be out of it soon.

Still it was pretty bleak to go from campy over the top fun to being someones pet. Then seeing Haley in this update was just downright depressing.

She was one of my fave girls, her, Grace and Jenn. To see her go from happy and trying to help everyone to living a literal nightmare that's probably going to kill her just sucked any fun I was having right out.
Ugh, yeah. I have the same three favorite girls. I really didn't like Laura so I tried to avoid her in the game. When I heard about her taking control I wasn't thrilled and decided to wait and see how the next update went. But if Haley is hurt then I am not sure I want to bother with playing. The tonal shift is too much, I thought this was a fun game where everyone was mostly happy but now I don't know what to make of it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ugh, yeah. I have the same three favorite girls. I really didn't like Laura so I tried to avoid her in the game. When I heard about her taking control I wasn't thrilled and decided to wait and see how the next update went. But if Haley is hurt then I am not sure I want to bother with playing. The tonal shift is too much, I thought this was a fun game where everyone was mostly happy but now I don't know what to make of it.
She's not hurt as such she's just left in a position where she can no longer move, she's depressed and was so out of her usual character up to beggind to be his toy because she was that lonely and depressed.

Spoiler ... obvs...

She was the only one who's boobs haven't stopped growing so they are now so big she can't stand up for longer than a few seconds, can't walk anywhere and people don't visit her. By big I mean she was sat on the sofa and they covered her legs.

In a game that, like I said, has been over the top campy fun to see that and what she was reduced to was heartbreaking.

Reactions: Glooskabe

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a leah path only?
According to what i've read it will have solo girl endings but for complete routes i'm not sure but I doubt it.

I have heard solo girl endings are in the works as well as 2 groups of Leah/Ash and Laura/Grace with Jenn being included in either group if you want her.

I highly doubt they will change the game to have solo routes though i'm not 100% sure.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
She's not hurt as such she's just left in a position where she can no longer move, she's depressed and was so out of her usual character up to beggind to be his toy because she was that lonely and depressed.

Spoiler ... obvs...

She was the only one who's boobs haven't stopped growing so they are now so big she can't stand up for longer than a few seconds, can't walk anywhere and people don't visit her. By big I mean she was sat on the sofa and they covered her legs.

In a game that, like I said, has been over the top campy fun to see that and what she was reduced to was heartbreaking.
Dang, yeah. That's too much. I mean that's just downright cruel to essentially choose to have Haley be forever cursed. I don't think I am going to be playing it then. Not unless that turns out all to be a bad dream. Just not what I was expecting from this game at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haley's condition was overboard, but not a total game killer in the least bit. It's only side ending, not a true ending, and you can just ctrl skip that part anyways.
It's not going to be a problem for everyone but some of us had Haley in our top girl lists. For me it was Grace, Haley and Jenn in that order.

Reactions: Apostate

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I thought exactly the same.

Up until the last couple of updates it's been campy over the top fun. Everyone has been enjoying themselves, it's been great.

I know some people love drama but you can't go from campy over the top fun to depressing that quickly or it just shatters enthusiasm.

Look at the backlash the Laura mind control got. Personally it didn't bother me, it's tit for tat, he was mind controlling people and got a taste of it back, it's not like it's a perma thing he'll be out of it soon.

Still it was pretty bleak to go from campy over the top fun to being someones pet. Then seeing Haley in this update was just downright depressing.

She was one of my fave girls, her, Grace and Jenn. To see her go from happy and trying to help everyone to living a literal nightmare that's probably going to kill her just sucked any fun I was having right out.

I have never been so hesitant to click spoilers on F95...
I didnt but judging by context clues, something really terrible happens to Haley.
I'm going to wait for next episode, as I love the shit out of Haley and dont want to explore an ending that does something horrific to her. Thank you for taking the proverbial bullet for us.

SapphireBlaze

May 24, 2017
Yeah if you like Haley I'd REALLY recommend not playing through the Laura end. God just seeing that made me wanna punch a wall. At least whenever Expanding Universe decides they're done keeping us in suspense we can pretend this never happened and put it behind us.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I totally get why some have a hard time swallowing this ending. That said it was a full ending and my mc got some preggo action so I'm happy.

Laura wouldn't be the one I choose tbh and I still want to make her bark like a dog however I'm glad we got this ending out of the way cause the other ones im sooooo looking forward too. Grace and brit made this ending enjoyable for me but the coming endings im truly anxious for:)

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I... eh. I have really mixed feelings about this game. I really liked how it started. Early on, this was probably the game I was most excited to see updates for. The premise is interesting. Being able to play with the bodies and minds of people opens up a lot of options and fun little routes to explore. All the characters (at least the important ones) are really great. They've got fairly consistent quirks and personalities that are all distinct. But...

But. So much of that potential seems to have been squandered. It's still alright I guess, but that's about it. It's either way too short or has way too many characters. It barely scratched the surface with any of the characters. Somehow the relationship with Grace of all people is probably the most developed. The watch itself was hardly used too. All those possible things to play with just kinda devolved into basic breast expansion with a smattering of ass, and some addictive cum. The addictive cum was the only kind of interesting thing. Everything else basically was an easy excuse for the typical massive dick or whatever. All of that was fine or even good, but it again was just surface level.

It started out with a whole realm of possibilities and that was really exciting. What was there was good, and the future seemed bright. And then it kinda just started killing off those future possibilities and then ended before we even finished with what had actually been done. It's like somebody brought you into a wonderful candy shop, gave you a few amazing samples, and strongly implied the whole shop was up for grabs... and then suddenly they kicked you out of the shop and even took back any of the candy you hadn't touched yet. It's not that the candy you did get was bad, but... the ending kinda sours everything related to the experience, you know?

That got away from me. Point is, I like this. I dislike this. I don't know how I feel about it, really. It's great but also makes me unhappy to think about too much.

Reactions: EZ8lt

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So we get an other Laura ending...thats really not what i hoped for after the last episode :rolleyes:
I thought the dev wanted to finish the main route (Harem) bevore he begins with the single girl routes & endings

Well pass on this update...hopfully the dev ends this Laura controll bs with next update...
Dev makes a game with a guy mind controlling a bunch of chicks. Dev realizes the majority of players will go after most if not all girls, making that the most popular route(duh). Dev intentionally puts said route on hold with a bunch of filler bs and then starts providing endings for routes the majortiy doesn't give a fuck about. This ensures content is stretched to maximum length (and patreon $$ keep rolling in). It's as expected as it is annoying (very).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dev makes a game with a guy mind controlling a bunch of chicks. Dev realizes the majority of players will go after most if not all girls, making that the most popular route(duh). Dev intentionally puts said route on hold with a bunch of filler bs and then starts providing endings for routes the majortiy doesn't give a fuck about. This ensures content is stretched to maximum length (and patreon $$ keep rolling in). It's as expected as it is annoying (very).
If the other endings are as flushed out as this one then im all for it...

Reactions: Iso90

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It's not going to be a problem for everyone but some of us had Haley in our top girl lists. For me it was Grace, Haley and Jenn in that order.
:unsure: Not that it makes any difference, but I was just thinking that this probably actually happens to Haley in the first early Laura ending at the beginning of the pool party as well. This is because the MC stops hypnotizing people after asking Laura to make his dick bigger.

The same fate should also be true for Jenn. Based on what I can remember, you only ever hypnotize her the one time early in the game. Both Ashley and Leah too, if you convinced them to let their boobs grow bigger and don't get them pregnant - and so far Leah is the only one confirmed who ever gets pregnant among the three of them. I actually ran a skip through and found how big the difference was for Ashley.
Haley's is just the only one seen during this specific ending.
Ash1.jpg Ash2.jpg

Reactions: Avaron1974
May 20, 2020
I have a crazy one and was wondering if anyone knows if it's a known bug and/or if there is a work around... I'm at the point in game where Laura/Grace are in the hot tub, and whenever I go up to Laura to give her an earth shattering orgasm it crashes the game to the desktop when she states she's going to cum. -- I'm on v0.8.2

oops - edit as I forgot to attach the traceback
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why do you people even like Haley? She's the least crazy one, Ashley is the second least crazy.
Sadly some of us are cursed to like sweet girls. It didn't occur to me just how much I liked her until my second playthrough when I started paying more attention to conversations.

She's been bullied most of her life yet still tries her best to help her friends. I thought that was sweet. She's just a genuinely nice person and I adore her. Out of everyone in the game she is the one that deserved that kind of ending the least.

That said, Grace is my top girl and she's probably the craziest in a good way, Laura being crazy in the not good sense by way of comparison.

Its good to see all the grace love
Grace is best girl. Absolutely fantastic character.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes