MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Laura admits to raping
Damn, okay... Well that answers that for me. I don't really have anything else I want to know. Sounds like there's no way to avoid Laura taking over and using the MC as a slave. No idea if or when we will see a "good" ending to this game. Such a shame, I really liked the atmosphere of this game but I haven't wanted to play it in awhile because of how twisted it has become.

Thank you both for letting me know.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Damn, okay... Well that answers that for me. I don't really have anything else I want to know. Sounds like there's no way to avoid Laura taking over and using the MC as a slave. No idea if or when we will see a "good" ending to this game. Such a shame, I really liked the atmosphere of this game but I haven't wanted to play it in awhile because of how twisted it has become.

i agree .. kinda of backwards i would think ... but what the hell do i know :rolleyes:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
i agree .. kinda of backwards i would think ... but what the hell do i know :rolleyes:
Right? Most would start dark and get lighter. Instead we start fun and carefree and then at a pool party the shit hits the fan and the game becomes super dark. Seriously is making me consider just avoiding games by Expanding Universe in future. The tonal shift is extreme. Yes the MC was raped but other than that I didn't feel like the game was very dark. Guess I should have understood that the rape was a precursor to how the rest of the game was going to end.

Oct 29, 2017
MC isn't going to remain Laura's slave forever guys, c'mon. I expect it'll resolve in the next episode. This was posted on the 20th.

Who is the masked ninja?
Will she save you from the events of Episode 10?
Or will you escape from her clutches on your own?
Find all this and more....

...as soon as I finish the episode.

Status update:
Since October I've come out with a new episode every month.
I'm doing my best to keep that record going, but uh... not sure if I can crank out an entire episode by the end of the month.
Kinda blew my load on the mid month update.
But I'll still try!

I've been working on the story since Monday.
There aren't actually ninjas
....yet.

I'll keep you updated!

Reactions: Gibberish666

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC isn't going to remain Laura's slave forever guys, c'mon. I expect it'll resolve in the next episode. This was posted on the 20th.
It's not a matter of how long the MC is her slave, it's that he is in the first place. So 3 (or more?) episodes of Laura in charge, the entire game becoming incredibly dark, and we're supposed to be happy that she won't stay in charge for the rest of the game? At no point did this game have anything like this up until Laura stole the pocket watch. The rape of the MC was an outlying event. Having the game become this dark has ruined it for me and it looks like I'm not alone in that feeling.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019

There will probably be an end where the MC is forever Laura's slave, but there is a harem ending planned where he is the boss supreme, as well as Leah and Ashley endings, and more. He will either be rescued or conveniently find a loophole in Laura's commands, probably late in chapter 11, or in chapter 12.

I thought it was obvious a long time ago there would be a twist. With the MC being as idiotic and un-creative as he is, it was inevitable he was going to screw up in some way and find himself on the receiving end. I was actually expecting the friend to get a hold of the watch and not Laura originally.

This game really hasn't gone all that dark. I know dark. If you want dark, watch the movies The Human Centipede, Dead Girl or A Serbian Film. Sleepfucking Grace so that a dam's worth of cum poors out of her pussy in the morning isn't dark, it's hilarious. Hypnosis has simply followed the typical hero plot where the MC finds himself in a tight spot where we don't know how he's going to get out, and then he eventually finds a solution or is helped out. Iron Man followed this plot, Star Wars followed this plot, Harry Potter followed this plot, even Dances with Wolves followed this plot. It's not new. I'm banking on the idea it's probably going to be the friend coming to the rescue if you've been nice to him and helped him get laid.

I was hoping throwing Brittany in the pool and getting her phone wet would prevent you from getting hypnotized over the phone. Maybe that's an oversight, or simply hasn't been implemented yet. I've been told secondhand that the dev has been notified of a number of holes (for example, Laura thinks your dick still tastes like ass whether or not you ass-fucked Grace beforehand) and plans on eventually fixing them after the main story is complete.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's not a matter of how long the MC is her slave, it's that he is in the first place. So 3 (or more?) episodes of Laura in charge, the entire game becoming incredibly dark, and we're supposed to be happy that she won't stay in charge for the rest of the game? At no point did this game have anything like this up until Laura stole the pocket watch. The rape of the MC was an outlying event. Having the game become this dark has ruined it for me and it looks like I'm not alone in that feeling.
To make things worse MC is brain death...that simply doesn't work with a serious/dramatic plot...at least not for me.

I know dark. You want dark, watch the movies The Human Centipede, Dead Girl or A Serbian Film.
Man these movies aren't just dark, they are simply utterly disgusting and sick...especialy the last one of the three...but thanks for reminding me...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
To make things worse MC is brain death...that simply doesn't work with a serious/dramatic plot...at least not for me.

Man these movies aren't just dark, they are simply utterly disgusting and sick...especialy the last one of the three...but thanks for reminding me...
And even if those movies are dark it doesn't mean the game isn't dark as well, just to a different degree. It certainly is a lot darker than the majority of the game prior to this. Unless the harem ending or a good ending goes back and removes the "Laura in charge" situation it will not be able to recapture the fun and almost silly nature that the game had before.

It's just really disappointing to find out a game I was playing as a fun mood lightener has now taken a turn where the rich bitch is in charge and has the MC as her slave.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Very sick. I couldn't stomach Serbian Film, didn't even finish it. I was done with weird/gross movies after that one.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
And even if those movies are dark it doesn't mean the game isn't dark as well, just to a different degree. It certainly is a lot darker than the majority of the game prior to this. Unless the harem ending or a good ending goes back and removes the "Laura in charge" situation it will not be able to recapture the fun and almost silly nature that the game had before.

It's just really disappointing to find out a game I was playing as a fun mood lightener has now taken a turn where the rich bitch is in charge and has the MC has her slave.
How could there be a harem ending, or a Ashley & Leah ending with Laura still in charge? It couldn't be done. Obviously Laura's hypnosis will be undone.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you want dark, watch the movies The Human Centipede, Dead Girl or A Serbian Film.
I've seen all of those, along with Tusk and Cannibal Holocaust but there is one major difference....

None of those films started out as light hearted comedic sexcapades. I didn't go into Human Centipede expecting to see slapstick humour and overgrown tits.

Twists are fine in serious stories, there needs to be a build or a twist becomes a full tonal shift.

Here we have a light hearted comedic romp that suddenly switches to mind slave and torture. Why torture? Maybe something to do with the girl that can no longer walk and is slowly sinking into depression, that's on Laura.

Oct 29, 2017
I get where you're coming from MrFriendly, I don't find this tangent fun at all either. I don't know. I think the difference is just that I just dismissed it from my mind after it was done is all. It's like waiting from Christmas morning. No point staring at the clock, just find something else to do, eat some fruitcake, down some Nyquil and go to bed.

Gibberish, newest iPhones are waterproof now to address that point.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've seen all of those, along with Tusk and Cannibal Holocaust but there is one major difference....

None of those films started out as light hearted comedic sexcapades. I didn't go into Human Centipede expecting to see slapstick humour and overgrown tits.

Twists are fine in serious stories, there needs to be a build or a twist becomes a full tonal shift.

Here we have a light hearted comedic romp that suddenly switches to mind slave and torture. Why torture? Maybe something to do with the girl that can no longer walk and is slowly sinking into depression, that's on Laura.
Thank you, you stated that better than I was able to get it out.

When you walk into a movie labeled "horror" or "thriller" you know what you are getting into and can be prepared for it. With a game that is tagged for the sexual acts and the biggest warning is "Mind Control", which has a huge range in what that can mean on this site, I wasn't expecting to find out that Laura was going to turn the MC into her slave and that Haley would be crippled. That's really dark in comparison to the rest of the game.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Okay, I'll grant you guys that sick horror is not the best thing to compare this game with.

But I will say this: we have not actually even seen what Laura plans to do with the MC exactly. We've been left on a cliffhanger and everyone is assuming the worst and getting all upset about it. I do not believe Laura actually wants a drooling meat stick. Laura wants an exclusive relationship with the MC, and she won't get that if he's brain dead.

We can probably expect her to make him cut ties with all the other girls, and then have sex day in and day out. Not totally terrible and not really all that dark, in my opinion. Maybe it'll result in some cumflation? That'd be pretty funny, and not outside of the game's usual humor. The humor is still there, the situation is simply different.

Maybe something good inside Laura will click, and she'll realize without his free will the relationship is meaningless and will return his agency to him? That outcome is improbable, but not impossible. Laura is a yandere bitch, but not totally inhumane. There are lots of ways this could easily turn back around into the MC's favor. We all know how the story ends, we just don't know how we will get there. And that's why I see getting upset is pointless.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Maybe something good inside Laura will click, and she'll realize without his free will the relationship is meaningless and will return his agency to him? That outcome is improbable, but not impossible. Laura is a yandere bitch, but not totally inhumane. There are lots of ways this could easily turn back around into the MC's favor.
I think what isn't really sinking in for you is one simple fact. This game is already ruined for many of us.

The Dev took a fun, sexy, and comedic romp then threw this shit into it. It's forever changed the game and even if the Dev brings the MC back into control and returns things to a fun, sexy, and comedic romp again, the games already been fucking ruined.

The only reason I've got to continue showing any interest in the game is if the Dev shows a completely uncharacteristic bit of brilliance and somehow comes up with a way to fix it. I cannot come up with a single suggestion on how then can do that except to rip out the code from the disappearance of the watch forward, and I don't see that happening.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This is exactly why the original ending to clerks would never fly. A day in the life of a clerk and his bff only to end...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I loved the original ending so damn much cause it was all so much fun and laughs til that sucker punch of an ending.

Also about the cruise ending not blatantly coming out and saying laura has the watch, in the dialogues between mc and brit and also the impotency with the other ladies and other little clues kinda makes it hard not to know laura has it in that ending.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I think what isn't really sinking in for you is one simple fact. This game is already ruined for many of us.

The Dev took a fun, sexy, and comedic romp then threw this shit into it. It's forever changed the game and even if the Dev brings the MC back into control and returns things to a fun, sexy, and comedic romp again, the games already been fucking ruined.

The only reason I've got to continue showing any interest in the game is if the Dev shows a completely uncharacteristic bit of brilliance and somehow comes up with a way to fix it. I cannot come up with a single suggestion on how then can do that except to rip out the code from the disappearance of the watch forward, and I don't see that happening.
I am fully aware my opinion is unpopular. It really doesn't bother me that it is.

Ask yourselves this, if the game was already completed upon release and you played it all the way through, no cliff hanger, do you really think you'd all be as upset as you are now? Probably not, because the emotional closure would have been readily available.

I played Acting Lessons expecting a semi-real, light-hearted drama, and got a big dark twist of far greater proportions than this one's, including a heartbreaking choice. If I had to sit through that cliffhanger, I'd probably feel just as upset as you guys do. But I never played the game until after it was finished. That sense of closure was already there and I didn't have to sit and wait in the unknown.

Since then, and since becoming a content creator of non R18+ material, I have learned to take a step back and objectively look at what the devs are trying to accomplish. That's where I am coming from.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly I may too be in the minority but im even more hungry for the harem and good endings now. So ready...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
But I will say this: we have not actually even seen what Laura plans to do with the MC exactly. We've been left on a cliffhanger and everyone is assuming the worst and getting all upset about it. I do not believe Laura actually wants a drooling meat stick. Laura wants an exclusive relationship with the MC, and she won't get that if he's brain dead.

Umm no, we already literally got a brain dead sex slave ending. Maybe you didn't play it through as well as the rest of us. Yes i get that it was left with a cliff hanger on a few paths but so far, you're fucked. We all know "something" will happen to help but the flow is already destroyed. This isn't a good way of subverting expectations and that exact writing style is one of the number one killer of books games and movies. If the author had done more to forshadow and hint at a feature plot like this, like showing scences from Laura's point of view on how things are happening with a sense of humor. It would have dramatically changed the outcome of people's reaction.

And before anyone says it, yes i did see all the little clues. But small hints that Laura is crazy and is happening like it or not isn't the same as dropping a HA HA SEX SLAVE I STOLE YOUR WATCH AND TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST YOU! To be continued......

That is no where's near as though out as what i suggested. I'm not saying Dev is bad, can't write or that it's a terrible story
I wouldn't be invested if that was the case, but i am saying that they went about this poorly and that's why there is now a backlash.

Last edited:

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Umm no, we already literally got a brain dead sex slave ending. Maybe you didn't play it through as well as the rest of us. Yes i get that it was left with a cliff hanger on a few paths but so far, you're fucked. We all know "something" will happen to help but the flow is already destroyed. This isn't a good way of subverting expectations and that exact writing style is one of the number one killer of books games and movies. If the author had done more to forshadow and hint at a feature plot like this, like showing scences from Laura's point of view on how things are happening with a sense of humor. It would have dramatically changed the outcome of people's reaction.

And before anyone says it, yes i did see all the little clues. But small hints that Laura is crazy and is happening like it or not isn't the same as dropping a HA HA SEX SLAVE I STOLE YOUR WATCH AND TURNED EVERYONE AGAINST YOU! To be continued......

That is no where's near as though out as what i suggested. I'm not saying Dev is bad, can't write or that it's a terrible story
I wouldn't be invested if that was the case, but i am saying that they went about this poorly and that's why there is now a backlash.

I found at least 3, maybe 4 different "endings" of the latest chapter. None of them are actually an ending. They're all cliffhangers. So I don't see where your brain dead sex slave ending is coming from. You're basing this assumption on nothing.

Subverting expectations is a gamble in literature and film, it kills a lot of franchises, but it is also the legacy of many great ones. Does it work in this game? You seem to be assuming it does not without seeing the final product. That conjecture is what I disagree with. If the game finishes off with a bad taste in my mouth, then I will happily agree this game turned out poorly.

The game did have all of the foreshadowing you needed. The MC was getting raped in his sleep, now he's getting mind raped. The MC was sent a mysterious pregnancy test, who's is it? Must be someone trying to trap him! Women have been known to get pregnant to force a man to stay in a relationship. At the very beginning of the game Laura asked you to be mean and nasty to Jenn - if other people don't like you, then you're alone and vulnerable to her. Your friend asked you to hypnotize Ashley into liking him, and now Laura is hypnotizing the MC to like her.
All of the signs were right there from the very beginning. You say you saw it, but it doesn't seem like you observed it.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes