MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So Laura wins? That's the ending so far? I almost really liked this game but if you can't beat Laura then no thanks
Yeah, that's what it sounds like so far. Once I heard she had the pocket watch and turned the MC into her sex slave I was done. If that and Haley's end can be avoided in the next ending I will consider playing but right now this game has gone from fun and silly to dark and creepy. Not what I was expecting and very disappointing.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
So Laura wins? That's the ending so far? I almost really liked this game but if you can't beat Laura then no thanks
As far as I'm aware it's just one (rather bad) ending that should be able to be avoided assuming there are going to be endings for each of the other girls and a harem ending. I'll continue lurking around until the rest are added before passing judgement.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
out of the 2 main endings (both of which are laura endings) this one was far worse although i did like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i didnt like the disrespect to haley

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Seriously, the game has great characters. I like all of them but Laura and she's the one thay wins no matter what choices you make she gets you hypnotised. I get that this is supposed to be a cliff hanger for a future episode but that's a bad note to leave on, it leaves a sour taste.

My favorites right now are Leah, Jenn and Ashley

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Seriously, the game has great characters. I like all of them but Laura and she's the one thay wins no matter what choices you make she gets you hypnotised. I get that this is supposed to be a cliff hanger for a future episode but that's a bad note to leave on, it leaves a sour taste.

My favorites right now are Leah, Jenn and Ashley
I was a little surprised there was no choice to tackle Laura once they all showed up at her house, or at LEAST close your eyes, after she admits to having the watch :unsure:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Damn I wish an android port for this update would drop kinda wanna see what these comments are all about.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Damn I wish an android port for this update would drop kinda wanna see what these comments are all about.
My issue is sadness at what happened to Haley and the condition she's left in.

Looks amusing until you hear she can't walk anywhere or stand up for longer than a couple of seconds, nobody visits her and she so lonely and depressed she begs the MC to use her as a toy just so she has someone to talk to.

Not the fate I wanted for the nicest girl in the game.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Looks amusing until you hear she can't walk anywhere or stand up for longer than a couple of seconds, nobody visits her and she so lonely and depressed she begs the MC to use her as a toy just so she has someone to talk to.

I dont remember the begging. But anyway I feel and have faith that this ending was released because of the backlash of laura in control and that this will be the "bad" or worst ending and the makers wanted to get it out and over with, so I'm expecting the next ones to be just as flushed out but also more pleasing for most of us. If I'm wrong it will be tragic but I'm too invested to give up hope

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

I knew her chest got big but Jesus didn't know they got that fucking big.... O that hurts on a massive level

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Weird Laura ending , thankfully i am not on it. I always acted to her as a rabbid dog that needed a collar. Mercilessly fucked Brittany instead, now she is one damn hot thing. I wanted more of her , shamefully all Britt content is too much tied to Laura.. so just used it as quick save for fap :devilish: , then go back to Anti-laura route.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

Does it at least give any explanation as to why the person with the watch (I'm assuming still Laura as I haven't played the update) can't spare a single minute to stop that?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does it at least give any explanation as to why the person with the watch (I'm assuming still Laura as I haven't played the update) can't spare a single minute to stop that?
My impression is
no telling if I'm right that's just my opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She still denying all knowledge of having the watch in that ending.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I haven't played the update but from reading dev log, this should be a ending where the clock is/stays lost, so it wasn't Laura who stole it.
Similiar how in the other Laura ending, she was on birth control and got pregnant far later, so she wasn't the one who raped Mc in sleep and already is pregnant.

As far as i understand, these endings are, ''what if's'' which don't relate to events which happen later on the main path, like the discovery Laura was the thief/raped MC in sleep.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I haven't played the update but from reading dev log, this should be a ending where the clock is/stays lost, so it wasn't Laura who stole it.
Similiar how in the other Laura ending, she was on birth control and got pregnant far later, so she wasn't the one who raped Mc in sleep and already is pregnant.

As far as i understand, these endings are, ''what if's'' which don't relate to events which happen later in on the main path, like the discovery Laura was the thief/raped MC in sleep.
Has the Dev yet covered who it was that snuck in and raped the MC in any of the endings?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
My impression is
no telling if I'm right that's just my opinion
Pretty much what I was suspecting, ty for the info. So three updates have been spent on endings involving MC loosing any type of agency to a villainous psychopath.

What's next? A honeymoon where the sociopath and her bitch of an MC are amputating romantic rivals? Guess a little thing called tonal consistency is totally lost on some people....

She still denying all knowledge of having the watch in that ending.

As far as i understand, these endings are, ''what if's'' which don't relate to events which happen later in on the main path, like the discovery Laura was the thief/raped MC in sleep.
Still nonsensical writing to me as ending implies major plot points being resolved. It would be like a movie driven by the quest for a "mcguffin" with the object not found in the end. Since the watch is getting lost in all paths, it makes sense to be found in all endings.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Soooo, that ending happened. I stopped playing originally because it felt like my choices was illusions. I came back this update because i enjoyed the game and some of its characters regardless.

Before i go off the deep end I'll get to the Waifu list. Obviously it's Grace as the best girl as i liked her since the start. Then theirs Ashley and Leah. The rest are, yeah, not worth mentioning, imo. Haley is bland and i had no interest in knowing her story or getting close to her. Jenn is similar as she felt too needy to me, personally and i turned her down at her party because i didn't want anything with her.

On to Brittany. She was fun and i had fun pretty much turning her into a slut though sadly no option for her friend but hey you can't catch them all. Now we get to Laura. Jfc, like you could tell she was crazy but it was kinda cute at first but that whole outcome was so predictable early on. Like i legit saw it coming before the watch was even stolen. That said some of those scenes with her was hot af. Anyway, I'm getting distracted, what was that. The mc just didn't think to ask Brit about the cams when she mentioned it in the backyard, leah just answer the phone without looking at the caller and nobody tried to stop the MC from leaving afterwards? Leah couldn't tell her bro and co to help? She just stood there and let it happened? The MC didn't think to cover his ears or close the phone while he was still in control? Like man that felt so staged.

The story started good even with the options not actually mattering on some choices but this Laura stuff felt too forced and everyone felt too braindead during it when it was kinda obvious after she started shit with everyone, whose not her friend, that she did it. Look i get it because I'm looking at the story from the outside and characters aren't able to perceive what i can from all the PoVs but it looked like they were too oblivious to stuff.

I'm glad i gave the game another shot though as it was thrilling and I'm going to continue to play it. Oh another thing before i finis. Who was the girl who raped the MC? Did i miss it, it wasn't revealed yet or was it Laura who did it because i played this through in one sitting and i don't remember if it was mentioned.

Laura is the main suspect tho for me as it does happen on the hotel date with leah and she works there so that's pretty clear but how'd she sneak in Leah house for the other is the problem. Anyway, until next time so i can see where this story goes from here.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well in my version, Laura flat out admits she stole it, even specified how she found it in the first aid box. She takes it out from her back pocket, Daphne, Jenn, Grace, MC, and I think someone else all stood their like idiots and basically game over, Laura wins from there.
Oh, and she also had him (MC) visit the next morning after she stole the watch, and made it so he would only get hard for Laura...so yea, it was Laura that stole the watch, 100%

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes