wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Here I am to save the day and if you have any suggestions for game like this one feel free to msg me
hypnosis ver 8.2
Thanks for sharing though this probably would have been received better if this was released before the last update. However I got constant errors playing with my current save and the game crashed my computer at one point. Game also ignored certain choice(s) that were made with that save.

Incognito736

May 21, 2020
Thanks for sharing though this probably would have been received better if this was released before the last update. However I got constant errors playing with my current save and the game crashed my computer at one point. Game also ignored certain choice(s) that were made with that save.
I find it easier to make a new save for this version its not hard to ctrl your way throught the stuff you know and just watch the parts you want. Plus i think that at the very end it just wanted to show you the cruise.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Here I am to save the day and if you have any suggestions for game like this one feel free to msg me
Do you have a change-log and the other platforms (Linux, Mac, Android)?

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
New links in OP, but only with the PC version.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So we get an other Laura ending...thats really not what i hoped for after the last episode :rolleyes:
I thought the dev wanted to finish the main route (Harem) bevore he begins with the single girl routes & endings

Well pass on this update...hopfully the dev ends this Laura controll bs with next update...

Oct 29, 2017
This update is basically another Laura ending.

What to expect in this update?

I overdid it. I was trying to make use of the concept of what would happen if the watch was never seen again, and I kept thinking of more and more situations to include.

It currently sits at over twice the size of Episode Nine. It has the most and (I hope) best sex scenes I've made yet.

I really shouldn't have spent the past 2 weeks on it, but I'm hoping you quite enjoy the result regardless.

It includes 185 new pictures and 33 new animations,

That being said, this is not Episode 11. It is about a cruise, and does not deal with the fallout of Episode 10. I hate leaving things on a cliffhanger and not having any conclusions, but that's what we're looking at. This update will be a lot less plot and a lot more fun.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So we get an other Laura ending...thats really not what i hoped for after the last episode :rolleyes:
I thought the dev wanted to finish the main route (Harem) bevore he begins with the single girl routes & endings

Well pass on this update...hopfully the dev ends this Laura controll bs with next update...
WTF, I am on the Laura has the watch and is in controll route...I haven't quite reached the end, but by the sound of it, MC never gets the watch back, and is a mindless slave for Laura. That should be like one of the last routs you complete, I can't believe the MC never took back the upper hand...Fail :cautious:

Reactions: juan palote

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Pushing Laura off the pier was not in the least bit satisfying and I have absolutely no interest in the content beyond that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How depressing does this game want to be?

Left Haley practically disabled at the end begging for any sort of attention .... that was just depressing.

Nice update right up to "hey, I know i'm really young but I don't blame you even though i'll never live a normal life or even be able to walk around my own home and will probably die alone and broken but please use me like a toy".....

I legit have no words... it was enjoyable up until that and that was like a shotgun blast to the fun zone.

Why would you do that to her?

Reactions: juan palote and L30

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
The cruise itself isn't, that's really good. I liked it anyway, there is just 1 point with 1 of the girls later on that sunk it for me.
Sounds like I am best off just not playing the ending of the game. Felt like the game was almost a parody of hypnosis games, at least didn't take itself too seriously. But now, everything I've read makes me think the game has taken a bleak turn.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sounds like I am best off just not playing the ending of the game. Felt like the game was almost a parody of hypnosis games, at least didn't take itself too seriously. But now, everything I've read makes me think the game has taken a bleak turn.
I thought exactly the same.

Up until the last couple of updates it's been campy over the top fun. Everyone has been enjoying themselves, it's been great.

I know some people love drama but you can't go from campy over the top fun to depressing that quickly or it just shatters enthusiasm.

Look at the backlash the Laura mind control got. Personally it didn't bother me, it's tit for tat, he was mind controlling people and got a taste of it back, it's not like it's a perma thing he'll be out of it soon.

Still it was pretty bleak to go from campy over the top fun to being someones pet. Then seeing Haley in this update was just downright depressing.

She was one of my fave girls, her, Grace and Jenn. To see her go from happy and trying to help everyone to living a literal nightmare that's probably going to kill her just sucked any fun I was having right out.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
I thought the side ending was hilarious. Loved getting Grace, Brit and Laura all pregnant and seeing how they have to take turns because they can't handle the MC's endless libido. Haley's condition was overboard, but not a total game killer in the least bit. It's only side ending, not a true ending, and you can just ctrl skip that part anyways.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes