Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't say it's a brain dead sex slave ending. I'd say its more a case of removing agency from the MC and reducing the future choices he has to make to conform within a new (reduced) set of available parameters. Key points are self-awareness, and ability to think and react independently to stimuli, within of course the aforesaid parameters Laura set.

Perhaps a tad too much nuance to the situation than several of you are perceiving it, but that's by and large how I see it.

vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
Boohoo laura ending is bad, so all of the game is now going to be bad.

The Laura ending is bad and is very dark, fucking hell specially the Haley part. My god

But we have yet to see what the the Harem Ending will entail nor the other planned endings, Leah & Ashley (best girls) ending and Jen & Haley ending entails.
And
Its been very clearly said that this laura ending is separate in continuity to the rest of the story. Thus you can ignore it. And the same with the other endings. Did you lose your shit with the early Leah ending or something??
The true course of the story will still be the mc searching for the watch, and getting intercepted by a call from laura.

People should reserve judgement till the damn thing is finished.

Me, ill keep playing till it reaches Leah and Ashleys ending. Hopefully not shit.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I played Acting Lessons expecting a semi-real, light-hearted drama, and got a big dark twist of far greater proportions than this one's, including a heartbreaking choice. If I had to sit through that cliffhanger, I'd probably feel just as upset as you guys do. But I never played the game until after it was finished. That sense of closure was already there and I didn't have to sit and wait in the unknown.
I understand where you're coming from, and I'm sure there are many people who would feel the same way. I can only say that's not how I have felt in the past when playing games that are finished and the Dev tossed in a dark turn like this. It still made me unreasonably angry that the Dev put it in there. I then finish to see if they can make it better and then I deleted the game off my hard drive because I'm never going to want to run through it again.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I am still waving the flag for the Valerie path that involves turn her boyfriend into little trap, so they both can be yours and not cheating on her boyfriend. You know having your cake and eating it too.

She is also who I am hoping has the watch.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hadn't played this in a few updates and needless to say I'm surprised at how much content I got out of this made plenty of saves to for different routes although it seems like I've screwed up with Leah hope that's some sort of the wrong choice I've made.

I'm the Trashman

I throw trash
Donor
May 1, 2017
is there a braindead sex slave option? Cause fuck I hate laura, like out of every girl with scenes she was the worst. Great game and mad respect for putting a hook of an ending on it but once again fuck laura

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am still waving the flag for the Valerie path that involves turn her boyfriend into little trap, so they both can be yours and not cheating on her boyfriend. You know having your cake and eating it too.

She is also who I am hoping has the watch.
Well Valerie is ok...but do u really want Corys sloppy seconds.
Also with the last update 0.8.1 it was revealed that Laura stole the watch and no matter which part u take Laura has the watch at the end + MC as little toyboy.

I hadn't played this in a few updates and needless to say I'm surprised at how much content I got out of this made plenty of saves to for different routes although it seems like I've screwed up with Leah hope that's some sort of the wrong choice I've made.
If u mean when Leah and Ash are pissed at MC after the pool party ? no that has nothing to do with choices, it is canon.

s there a braindead sex slave option? Cause fuck I hate laura, like out of every girl with scenes she was the worst. Great game and mad respect for putting a hook of an ending on it but once again fuck laura
Hm there is one path in 0.8.1 when Laura becomes MC's mistress, well and the MC is brain death either way in that episode...

And no, there is no way to get back at Laura at the noment... we can only wait for next update as the current one is only a Laura ending which doesn't continues the main story.

Oopsibwokeit

Sep 11, 2018
I won't go so far as to wish similar treatment as what happened to Haley in the cruise ending on her, but some punishment and/or forced re-education for Laura would make me rather happy after MC gets the watch back, regardless of how that happens.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Boohoo laura ending is bad, so all of the game is now going to be bad.

The Laura ending is bad and is very dark, fucking hell specially the Haley part. My god

But we have yet to see what the the Harem Ending will entail nor the other planned endings, Leah & Ashley (best girls) ending and Jen & Haley ending entails.
And
Its been very clearly said that this laura ending is separate in continuity to the rest of the story. Thus you can ignore it. And the same with the other endings. Did you lose your shit with the early Leah ending or something??
The true course of the story will still be the mc searching for the watch, and getting intercepted by a call from laura.

People should reserve judgement till the damn thing is finished.

Me, ill keep playing till it reaches Leah and Ashleys ending. Hopefully not shit.
It's sad you havw to add, "hopefully not" as far as shit ending and the reason why your mind goes there is exactly the reason people are upset. Because all we have seen are shit endings. Also no one said all the game is bad. We said it was good untill this last chapter and what could have lightened that blow was a little better forshadowing and a few POV moments from other characters. I'm not saying change the entire story, but a few well place scenes bad in old chapters could do chapter 10 allot of justice. Alas it isn't up to any of us anyways. I already said that it's expected that the story continues and someone saves the day. That isn't going to fix the trust that was lost is all I'm getting at.

vinzzy248

Jul 13, 2019
It's sad you havw to add, "hopefully not" as far as shit ending and the reason why your mind goes there is exactly the reason people are upset. Because all we have seen are shit endings. Also no one said all the game is bad. We said it was good untill this last chapter and what could have lightened that blow was a little better forshadowing and a few POV moments from other characters. I'm not saying change the entire story, but a few well place scenes bad in old chapters could do chapter 10 allot of justice. Alas it isn't up to any of us anyways. I already said that it's expected that the story continues and someone saves the day. That isn't going to fix the trust that was lost is all I'm getting at.
yeah agreed, pretty much correct.

there is a chance it can be shit, because the laura ending has bad consequenses, Leah was screwed over that ending too after replaying(damn it),
but people should withhold judgement till its over, or at least the main path and other endings are freaking shown, i'm repeating myself here.

and trust issues about the game isnt going to do anyone good because one ending is made shit while the other planned endings are as of now, unknown.

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Well Valerie is ok...but do u really want Corys sloppy seconds.
Also with the last update 0.8.1 it was revealed that Laura stole the watch and no matter which part u take Laura has the watch at the end + MC as little toyboy.
Every good harem has at least 1 trap. On to Laura I thought she used another method of MC to gain control of you till she got the watch.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
yeah agreed, pretty much correct.

there is a chance it can be shit, because the laura ending has bad consequenses, Leah was screwed over that ending too after replaying(damn it),
but people should withhold judgement till its over, or at least the main path and other endings are freaking shown, i'm repeating myself here.

and trust issues about the game isnt going to do anyone good because one ending is made shit while the other planned endings are as of now, unknown.
I get that and I'm not saying the game is unredeemable from it's current state. I'm saying it wasn't handled in a way that would prevent so many people to bounce. Look i like the game, but like my first comment said, this left a sour taste in my mouth. It didn't have to be a sour taste, it could have been bitter sweet. Now it's up to the deb to rebuild that trust with those who stick around and say farewell to those he lost. That's on him. I'm sticking around because I do generally enjoy the game and I'm interested in how he plans to end it. Regardless I believe that the Dev is aware of the situation which means that he's likely to try harder to win back that trust. Also i just became a Patreon. Again I wanna just point out. I don't hate the game, nor the dev, nor am I saying anyone else's opinions are wrong
I'm just saying others are completely valid with how they felt.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Hypnosis [Ep. 10 v0.8.2] [Expanding Universe] - Original Size: 1.21GB

Compressed version for PC (514MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Every good harem has at least 1 trap. On to Laura I thought she used another method of MC to gain control of you till she got the watch.
Well traps are not my thing, but to each his own.

about Laura and the watch

Back in ver. 0.6.1 at the poolparty Laura stole the watch, she hypnotized the girls to be angry at the MC and to follow her orders.

In ver. 0.7.1 at the evening of the poolparty MC trys (with a substitute for the watch) to hypnotize Grace to stop her boobs from growing and he fails.

In 0.8.1 it depends on wich path ur on.
-if u visit Laura and have sex with her she hypnotize MC so he can't get hard with any other girl (thought MC doesn't remembers the hypnosis)
-Brittany shows u the security tape, which shows that the hypnosis even works indirect...
-if u confront Laura upfront, she hypnotize MC+Grace to serve her as their Mistress (i think worst path)
-if u go speak with Leah/Ash u can steal the watch back from Laura....
but because the MC + girls are all brain death, they go drinking and don't break Lauras control...Laura calls either MC or Leah and takes controll of MC via mobile phone...Mc is hypnotized goes to Laura and gives her the watch back....

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
Well traps are not my thing, but to each his own.

about Laura and the watch

Back in ver. 0.6.1 at the poolparty Laura stole the watch, she hypnotized the girls to be angry at the MC and to follow her orders.

In ver. 0.7.1 at the evening of the poolparty MC trys (with a substitute for the watch) to hypnotize Grace to stop her boobs from growing and he fails.

In 0.8.1 it depends on wich path ur on.
-if u visit Laura and have sex with her she hypnotize MC so he can't get hard with any other girl (thought MC doesn't remembers the hypnosis)
-Brittany shows u the security tape, which shows that the hypnosis even works indirect...
-if u confront Laura upfront, she hypnotize MC+Grace to serve her as their Mistress (i think worst path)
-if u go speak with Leah/Ash u can steal the watch back from Laura....
but because the MC + girls are all brain death, they go drinking and don't break Lauras control...Laura calls either MC or Leah and takes controll of MC via mobile phone...Mc is hypnotized goes to Laura and gives her the watch back....
ok this brake down explains a lot and i thank you for it. It makes me wonder (with all this placed out) how they will make it that the player can have all the girls. Like is all of Lauras route not in the game yet prior to the start of the pool party so you could take her safely but because it is not implemented or coded into the game you are out of luck at this point. Also this could have been on purpose during devilment to drum up some PR.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
ok this brake down explains a lot and i thank you for it. It makes me wonder (with all this placed out) how they will make it that the player can have all the girls. Like is all of Lauras route not in the game yet prior to the start of the pool party so you could take her safely but because it is not implemented or coded into the game you are out of luck at this point. Also this could have been on purpose during devilment to drum up some PR.
That’s a risky play in this field. You’re only as good as your last release, piss off the core of your fan group, you will have a loss in revenue, and fan word of mouth.
Maybe it’s the devs plan all along that the MC looses. Sort of taking a dump on top of a steak, and calling it marinade, but whatever.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes