Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Well traps are not my thing, but to each his own.

about Laura and the watch

Back in ver. 0.6.1 at the poolparty Laura stole the watch, she hypnotized the girls to be angry at the MC and to follow her orders.

In ver. 0.7.1 at the evening of the poolparty MC trys (with a substitute for the watch) to hypnotize Grace to stop her boobs from growing and he fails.

In 0.8.1 it depends on wich path ur on.
-if u visit Laura and have sex with her she hypnotize MC so he can't get hard with any other girl (thought MC doesn't remembers the hypnosis)
-Brittany shows u the security tape, which shows that the hypnosis even works indirect...
-if u confront Laura upfront, she hypnotize MC+Grace to serve her as their Mistress (i think worst path)
-if u go speak with Leah/Ash u can steal the watch back from Laura....
but because the MC + girls are all brain death, they go drinking and don't break Lauras control...Laura calls either MC or Leah and takes controll of MC via mobile phone...Mc is hypnotized goes to Laura and gives her the watch back....
Jeez...

Boy am I glad, I stopped playing this right after the update where the watch disappeared. Kinda had a feeling, I wouldn't like where the story goes from here. So opted to wait, till this had been dealt with in the story. Only... it now seems dev ain't in any hurry to do so. Making endings where the cunt wins instead? Yeah... the guy sounds like bit of an asshole to focus on, that. Ah well, I'l check back in few months to see if this has been resolved to any satisfaction.

But reading pages from lately, I wont hold my breath it will be anytime soon, let alone in a manner, that I'd prefer. Basically, she'd have to be a corpse for that to happen at this point. And I've noticed, that even when these games turn to dark, they in 9/10 cases seem to coddle the villainess and let her off with a slap to the wrists in the end. Which is, of course, a complete f****** horseshit. Not everyone is so neanderthal, as to forgive someone just because she has a great ass :).

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
So this update is dedicated to the most loathsome character in the story? And not even after any sort of redemption or at least attempt at redeeming herself? This feels less like a logical conclusion to the story in any way and more like the kind of ending that would be added in after all the others to satisfy the Laura fans.

It wouldn't be so bad but Laura is just THE WORST in every conceivable way. Like, she's yet to display even a single positive character trait. There is nothing about the character that makes her being in any scene at all better in any way.

Would have been a huge improvement if you pushed her off the boat into the open ocean instead of the pier to be honest.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So this update is dedicated to the most loathsome character in the story? And not even after any sort of redemption or at least attempt at redeeming herself? This feels less like a logical conclusion to the story in any way and more like the kind of ending that would be added in after all the others to satisfy the Laura fans.
Normally I would agree but to me it feels as though the devs saw all the backlash with her having the watch so they decided to go ahead and get her (bad) ending out of the way. I still hold hope that the good endings are just as fleshed out tbh.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Normally I would agree but to me it feels as though the devs saw all the backlash with her having the watch so they decided to go ahead and get her (bad) ending out of the way. I still hold hope that the good endings are just as fleshed out tbh.
Well the thing is, the last Laura ending took the dev arround 1 week to make and was funny (like when Laura discovers MC is banging her sister for years), this took 1 month, let the mainstory hanging at the cliffhanger where most people are really pissed at Laura and from what i read in the thread (haven't played this ending) it is quite nasty with Haley and Leah...
So i think, making this after seeing the backlash just to get it out of the way, is not really a good decision.

Also in my opinion the focus on Laura is simply too much for the large selection of girls we have...
Game has 10 episodes the last three have the watch and Laura as focus, the next update (probably more) will also have Laura as focus (rescue MC/deal with Laura) + 1 short Laura ending and the current long Laura ending...

And Laura is the worst of the girls to make things even less appealing...

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, maybe it wouldn't seem as... off-putting as it does if so much more time hadn't been devoted to Laura than other characters, either dealing with her or indirectly through other characters. With her being such a massive cunt to everybody, you'd think that she'd be the last thing on everybody's mind and yet it seems (though I could be wrong and it just felt this way at the time) like more dialogue is dedicated to her and others opinions on her than anyone else.

Literally every other character at least has redeeming qualities if not being actually pleasant. Laura on the other hand seems capable of behaving in one of two ways, she's either doing something that makes you question why anybody would even give her the time of day, or she's being more or less forced to begrudgingly act nice the way you have to do with a petulant child who still hasn't figured out how to act in social situations.

Obviously this is just one asshole on the internet's opinion but this ending could be salvaged by changing it to you stealing back the watch then Yeeting her overboard into the ocean when nobody is looking.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I know most of the feedback has been negative and I totally respect why, but I have to admit that im in awe with all the actual strong emotions it caused with out a death, ntr or someone hurting animals. To me that's impressive. But like I stated before im truly hoping this much time in effort is given to the endings im looking forward to then ill be happy :)

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I know in my case it's because it feels like there was a lot of storytelling potential that was squandered by putting such emphasis on the closest thing the game has to an antagonist and the MC's inexplicable determination to show everyone that she's not too bad.

It just seems as close to the "you've lost, the bad guy was entirely successful" ending a lot of VNs have

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I know most of the feedback has been negative and I totally respect why, but I have to admit that im in awe with all the actual strong emotions it caused with out a death, ntr or someone hurting animals. To me that's impressive. But like I stated before im truly hoping this much time in effort is given to the endings im looking forward to then ill be happy :)
The negative reaction is analogous to the tonal shift happening in this game. It's not something common (usually you know the game you are getting by 2-3 updates) and when it happens the reaction is usually this or worse (Acting Lessons comes to mind).

And it's not just in games, happens in other pieces of fiction too. I still remember the booing in the theatre when what was supposedly a horror movie with monsters, turned out to be a movie about social commentary on the modern world or some shit. It's simply a case of "I didn't sign up for this".

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The negative reaction is analogous to the tonal shift happening in this game. It's not something common (usually you know the game you are getting by 2-3 updates) and when it happens the reaction is usually this or worse (Acting Lessons comes to mind).

And it's not just in games, happens in other pieces of fiction too. I still remember the booing in the theatre when what was supposedly a horror movie with monsters, turned out to be a movie about social commentary on the modern world or some shit. It's simply a case of "I didn't sign up for this".
Touche' but this game never gave me the total shiny warm fuzzy feeling that my new family did. This game always felt a little skewed to me...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
It's a good story mostly and even with Laura's parts ot could still.be very good and acceptable to the majority
It just needs some mild tweeking. A slightly better placement of clues, with a more obvious tone of change and a few POV Scenes from others prospective would change the feel allot. What's missing is the build up, granted there are some forshadowing, like if you tell her you were raped, if you accuse rape in the hot tub, when she is fucking you in the hot tub, when you are alone with her in her room, her reactions to her friend calling you her boyfriend. The problem is, all this forshadowing is more of a jealous bitch vibe, not really a obsessed stalker mastermind. That change happened too last without enough warning. Maybe a few thought bubbles like, (Did she plan that? No couldn't be....) or like, (How did she know I was going to be here?) From more than just the MCs perspective. Some even from hers would have added to it, (I'm going to teach that bitch a lesson) If we saw more of the plotting side of her it wouldn't have been this rough dick scrapping on the pavement that took everyone out of it.

But hey who knows maybe it will all workout in the end and the endings will be good enough for those whom choose to give up on the game completely to come back and give it another try.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Maybe a few thought bubbles like, (Did she plan that? No couldn't be....) or like, (How did she know I was going to be here?) From more than just the MCs perspective. Some even from hers would have added to it, (I'm going to teach that bitch a lesson) If we saw more of the plotting side of her it wouldn't have been this rough dick scrapping on the pavement that took everyone out of it.
She was clearly showing her displeasure at all the other girls throughout the day. Clearly. And she was "joking" about raping the MC and she was pretending to be a virgin in the bathtube, and... there was plenty of foreshadowing for both the bitch and crazy angles.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Just started the game ... and why does a girl named Leah reference to her name and Princess Leia? ... and than that SW nerd fest ... first, get the names right.

And in the same scene .. the text says she leans at the MC, but there is no MC and the render is not from MCs PoV ... and why does she disappear when her brother enters?

Oh - and no one fixed that typo there? ... "Speaking of, what are you even WEARING?" - "Star Wars" ... o_O

After that the girl talks about a twin sister, because the is adopted? ... the game is throwing stuff around like its nothing. Or is there an incest patch I have missed?

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
i wish i hadn't played this update. i read through the post about on character's fate being bad but still i thought i could skip through it and enjoy the rest of the content ... but .....

JESUS FRICKIN CHRIST !!!! .... why .. JUST WHY ?? why her and why such monstrous/cruel ending ..
the thing that leaves you or atleast me in even more sorry/disappointed/depressed/sad/haunted state is that she is one of the nicest person in the game and DESPITE mc/player being the reason for her current situation, she doesn't blame them and moreover genuinely wishes player have a good life with whomever he chose .... which obviously isn't her.

i am now just going to stop downloading these "patches"/"side endings" as they seemed to be overly focused on Laura, whom i utterly loathe while decent characters seemed to be either left out or just plain tortured

Reactions: Simulacrum29

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just started the game ... and why does a girl named Leah reference to her name and Princess Leia? ... and than that SW nerd fest ... first, get the names right.

And in the same scene .. the text says she leans at the MC, but there is no MC and the render is not from MCs PoV ... and why does she disappear when her brother enters?

Oh - and no one fixed that typo there? ... "Speaking of, what are you even WEARING?" - "Star Wars" ... o_O

After that the girl talks about a twin sister, because the is adopted? ... the game is throwing stuff around like its nothing. Or is there an incest patch I have missed?
Leah is a perfectly valid name. I think you can find a Leah in the Old Testament, and it's not that uncommon a name. I don't think it's intended to be a Princess Leia reference.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
So im guessing that the boob growth thing is only bigger and one way? you cant adjust sizes or make them smaller?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So im guessing that the boob growth thing is only bigger and one way? you cant adjust sizes or make them smaller?
So far it is one way for body changes, MC can make them stop growing with the watch (u can stop Leah/Ash growing), but not make them smaller like he tried with his dick... for the addictive cum...no idea in theory it should be a body change but who knows...

Reactions: HathgarNiche
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes