hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hypnosis [Ep. 11 v0.9.2] [Expanding Universe] - Original Size: 1.3GB
Compressed Android (368MB):

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
This port was compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script! Check it out!

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
Take your condescending attitude and shove it. The game going shit is just annoying, it's the prick telling everyone they have no right to complain about it that pisses me off.

Exactly when did he do anything to them like what Laura did? The idea that he's 'getting a taste of his own medicine' is just absurd.

No, it was stolen during episode 8, and not found until episode 10. That's three episodes dominated by it, not one, and it still isn't over yet. I probably should have dropped support back when it was stolen, that's when it started to go bad, but I didn't guess that it would go this bad.
Edit: Nevermind the attitude comment, not germaine to the game discussion.

I'm going to split hairs here and correct you. I wasn't the person who said he was getting a taste of his own medicine. I said that he is experiencing some of what the girls go through. The addictive cum (I can't believe I just for real typed that out in real life) wasn't his fault, but it is to his benefit, takes agency away from the girls, and puts him in a position of power over them. He hypnotized Grace to be sexually aroused whenever she thought of him. He hypnotized Ashley to be attracted to him. He has the option of hypnotizing Leah to be bisexual. None of that is as technically overt as what Laura did, but practically speaking it amounts to the same thing.

I can't remember what exactly the episodes were comprised of. The watch was stolen at the party when we weren't using it anyway. My point was, when we actually go and for real start looking for it we find it at the end of the episode. It's not gone for long I felt.

sirvac

Dec 10, 2019
Laura. WTF?

Hope there is a choice that in EP 11 and onwards to have Laura bullied and not Jenn, so she know what it feels.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Daddy2k

Connoisseur

Oct 29, 2019
it's a shame i liked Laura but after the last update the MC probably needs to kill her, it's way to dangerous if she roams around.
damn, that feels a bit too excessive, i think a redemption arc or giving the player choice to control her would be better

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Edit: Nevermind the attitude comment, not germaine to the game discussion.

I'm going to split hairs here and correct you. I wasn't the person who said he was getting a taste of his own medicine. I said that he is experiencing some of what the girls go through. The addictive cum (I can't believe I just for real typed that out in real life) wasn't his fault, but it is to his benefit, takes agency away from the girls, and puts him in a position of power over them. He hypnotized Grace to be sexually aroused whenever she thought of him. He hypnotized Ashley to be attracted to him. He has the option of hypnotizing Leah to be bisexual. None of that is as technically overt as what Laura did, but practically speaking it amounts to the same thing.

I can't remember what exactly the episodes were comprised of. The watch was stolen at the party when we weren't using it anyway. My point was, when we actually go and for real start looking for it we find it at the end of the episode. It's not gone for long I felt.
:unsure: I think he's just sour that he doesn't get to be the perfect alpha in a game he was liking up until now, like he's got some kind of fantasy to play out or something to prove that he can't do in real life - and I've basically called him out on it indirectly.:whistle:
As I have said in a previous post, the appeal of this game is dominance, and now the tables have turned on the MC so as to build suspense in the story. That kind of twist might make some guys feel like they've been cucked or something. The fact that MasterofPuppets has gotten so emotional about it all just means the dev is a decent storyteller, even though this game is not meant to be taken seriously. :ROFLMAO: The more angry MasterofPuppets gets, the more he only proves my point, though that was never my intention. But haters gonna hate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

soxfanforever

Jan 21, 2018
So, according to you, the "plots" before were:
- MC dicking girls
- The joke side-kick character
- McGuffin, which by definition is something the audience doesn't care about
And the game should focus on:
- MC dicking girls
- Girls wanting to get dicked
- McGuffin, which by definition is something the audience doesn't care about
Instead, we have one of the main characters take an independent action, which leads to a conflict with the protagonist. And your only complain is that it's contrived?
Look, I get it- you enjoy the mind-control fantasy, and what's been happening in-game is not getting your dick hard, but please, don't pretend, that there is anything more to it, than the fact that you can't coom right now.
- Good to know that you consider any attempt at character development with the female characters as "MC dicking girls". No mention of the use of the watch in personality tweaking/alteration - is MC just bringing to the surface traits they already had, or does the magical act amount to overwriting of the inherent personality/identity?
- Corey may be a side-kick character, but he's been present since the beginning & provides the MC with an additional focus outside of his own wants.
- By definition McGuffins are things the audience cares about a lot. Unless you think audiences don't give a shit about The One Ring (LOTR), The Briefcase (Pulp Fiction), The Ark of the Covenant (Raiders of the Lost Ark), or The Holy Grail.

You sum up any plotlines around characters as "dicking girls", but think that a character taking a hard heel turn to become a mind rapist is good because it creates conflict. Forget that it never got hinted at in the beginning of the game, and that the title of the game suggests a "mind-control fantasy" in a visual novel which is a genre generally driven by erotic content.

To reference another game that uses a conflict to drive the main plot, Summertime Saga, they reference the mobster problem from the very beginning. You know what you're getting. And Summertime Saga also has so much content at this point that people can play a substantial amount of game without even touching on the mobster plot. And players would expect to see it from the beginning.

In Hypnosis we get this subplot about theft of the watch out of nowhere - we know that Laura is frequently depicted as a bitch, but never get a hint that she would rob the MC & enslave him. No aspect of that was foreshadowed. You want to make that a significant arc? Give the player some awareness that she's capable of this & a legitimate reason that he'd lose the watch. Instead of putting it in a drawer like a complete fucking moron & expecting all players will be A-OK with that. It's not about being contrived, it's about trust between what players were sold in the first 7 episodes & what we were given in Eps 8-10 (and probably 11). 3-4 episodes that shifted tone & focus entirely & where not a lot actually happens. We spend a long time on the "investigation" which mostly goes nowhere & introduces another character that we're supposed to care about, but given the circumstances, I don't give a shit.

Leah & Ashley were main characters in this game & basically disappear for the theft arc. So yeah, I've got a problem with it. But it's not about not getting off - I can find other ways to do that with ease. It's about diverting the path of the story & shattering any trust that exists between the dev & players regarding the story we're getting. & that's not even bringing up the people who really care about Hypno content being understandably upset by having the roles reversed (I don't really care about that as it's not my fetish, I just hate the lack of any telegraphing of this plot in the previous 7 episodes). There are better ways that this could have been done, & the fact that you can't recognize that without reducing critical arguments to being about "not getting your dick hard" says more about you than anything else.

I can see why the other commenter called you condescending.

Oct 29, 2017
:unsure: I think he's just sour that he doesn't get to be the perfect alpha in a game he was liking up until now, like he's got some kind of fantasy to play out or something to prove that he can't do in real life - and I've basically called him out on it indirectly.:whistle:
As I have said in a previous post, the appeal of this game is dominance, and now the tables have turned on the MC so as to build suspense in the story. That kind of twist might make some guys feel like they've been cucked or something. The fact that MasterofPuppets has gotten so emotional about it all just means the dev is a decent storyteller, even though this game is not meant to be taken seriously. :ROFLMAO: The more angry MasterofPuppets gets, the more he only proves my point, though that was never my intention. But haters gonna hate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh, that's a really good point. Kind of like an NTR reaction.

Reactions: Gibberish666

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Forget that it never got hinted at in the beginning of the game,
What is this madness, a plot twist didn't get hinted at in the beginning of the game?

Well I never.

I have only ever seen that happen .... ooooh ... with every single plot twist ever.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played this game recently until the update with a stolen watch. Now I wanted to come back to the game but as I read these comments and what is happening now I think I give up.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
damn, that feels a bit too excessive, i think a redemption arc or giving the player choice to control her would be better
in the last three episodes it's firmly established that the MC is an idiot and Laura is smart, cunning and ruthless. so how should he savely control her, without her getting the upper hand again? the only other way i can see is that she gets mind wiped to be a soulless husk but that's just cruel

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2019
- Good to know that you consider any attempt at character development with the female characters as "MC dicking girls". No mention of the use of the watch in personality tweaking/alteration - is MC just bringing to the surface traits they already had, or does the magical act amount to overwriting of the inherent personality/identity?
- Corey may be a side-kick character, but he's been present since the beginning & provides the MC with an additional focus outside of his own wants.
- By definition McGuffins are things the audience cares about a lot. Unless you think audiences don't give a shit about The One Ring (LOTR), The Briefcase (Pulp Fiction), The Ark of the Covenant (Raiders of the Lost Ark), or The Holy Grail.

You sum up any plotlines around characters as "dicking girls", but think that a character taking a hard heel turn to become a mind rapist is good because it creates conflict. Forget that it never got hinted at in the beginning of the game, and that the title of the game suggests a "mind-control fantasy" in a visual novel which is a genre generally driven by erotic content.

To reference another game that uses a conflict to drive the main plot, Summertime Saga, they reference the mobster problem from the very beginning. You know what you're getting. And Summertime Saga also has so much content at this point that people can play a substantial amount of game without even touching on the mobster plot. And players would expect to see it from the beginning.

In Hypnosis we get this subplot about theft of the watch out of nowhere - we know that Laura is frequently depicted as a bitch, but never get a hint that she would rob the MC & enslave him. No aspect of that was foreshadowed. You want to make that a significant arc? Give the player some awareness that she's capable of this & a legitimate reason that he'd lose the watch. Instead of putting it in a drawer like a complete fucking moron & expecting all players will be A-OK with that. It's not about being contrived, it's about trust between what players were sold in the first 7 episodes & what we were given in Eps 8-10 (and probably 11). 3-4 episodes that shifted tone & focus entirely & where not a lot actually happens. We spend a long time on the "investigation" which mostly goes nowhere & introduces another character that we're supposed to care about, but given the circumstances, I don't give a shit.

Leah & Ashley were main characters in this game & basically disappear for the theft arc. So yeah, I've got a problem with it. But it's not about not getting off - I can find other ways to do that with ease. It's about diverting the path of the story & shattering any trust that exists between the dev & players regarding the story we're getting. & that's not even bringing up the people who really care about Hypno content being understandably upset by having the roles reversed (I don't really care about that as it's not my fetish, I just hate the lack of any telegraphing of this plot in the previous 7 episodes). There are better ways that this could have been done, & the fact that you can't recognize that without reducing critical arguments to being about "not getting your dick hard" says more about you than anything else.

I can see why the other commenter called you condescending.
Good to know, you consider turning every girl into a personalized cumdump, female character development. The existence (even a prolonged and unwelcome one) of a side character is not a plot. Corey getting us into a bar, so we can fuck Britney, makes him a device at best. Maybe it's just me, but I never gave shit about the how and why of the McGuffins you listed, they were just accessories to the actual plot, kind of like the Thanksgiving is hardly about actually thanking Indians for teaching how to grow corn (or whatever is the mythos). And, if you didn't read carefully, we were talking about plot; things and characters aren't plot.

"You sum up any plotlines around characters as "dicking girls", but think that a character taking a hard heel turn to become a mind rapist is good because it creates conflict."
Meaning if I didn't sum up any plotline around characters as "dicking girls", then it's would be fine to think that a character taking a hard heel turn to becoma a mind rapist is good because it creates conflict? I don't really see a connection. Also, so far Laura used the watch to just non-violently remove the competition, and if we corner her, she just whips out the magic wand and tells us to call her mistress. Ranks pretty low on the mind-rapists leader-board, IMHO. The part about the title and it being "mind-control fantasy" is not an argument about story-telling, but it does sound a lot like "this sux, because I can't coom :(" (Which is the only valid argument here). I don't really get the "we've been betrayed!" stuff. The story is about mind-control, and there has been a lot of it, I don't see why the writer would have to include in the beginning "btw, at some point you might temporarily loose control of the magic wand" (unless, of course, your argument is that it's making your dick go soft).
Pretty sure, Laura being a bitch is enough foreshadowing that she might opportunistically take the magic wand, and use it to her advantage. Now the MC unaccountably putting his magic wand in a drawer, just so the plot can happen, is exactly what a plot contrivance is, which is a problem because it breaks the suspension of disbelieve for the audience. First you say that you want the MC to have a legitimate reason to loose the watch, but then you say that it being contrived is not the problem, which makes me think, that you are a fucking idiot. At the end of the investigation we found out it was Laura.. I'd say it's a pretty successful investigation.

The 5 main girls for the story are: Leah, Ashley, Laura, Jenn and Grace. Beginning of the story focused on Ashley and Leah, but as the story progressed, they had to make room, so the other girls may take some spotlight. If you ever decide to pick up a book, you will find out, it's not that uncommon.

It's about diverting the path of the story & shattering any trust that exists between the dev & players regarding the story we're getting. & that's not even bringing up the people who really care about Hypno content being understandably upset by having the roles reversed (I don't really care about that as it's not my fetish, I just hate the lack of any telegraphing of this plot in the previous 7 episodes).
First of all, speak for yourself. I am one of the players and I am absolutely loving it, and I actually enjoy mind-control content and I also really like the idea of having the roles reversed. Also, "telegraphing" in storytelling is not a good thing.

The condescending comment was not directed at me, actually, but you are welcome to be the one to make it.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, the go to answer for some of you about a girl trying to get the man she loves is either death or mind wiped to a soulless husk....

Quick question....

How mentally fucked up are you if that is your go to answer?

Not "never speak to her again", oh no, that's too logical ... straight to death.

As for telegraphing a plot twist....

No movie, book, tv show or game has ever telegraphed a plot twist. It would be a shit plot twist if you saw it coming ... that's why it's called a plot twist.
You mean a girl that not only tries but does mind control you, taking away yours and others freedom in order to get you.

How mentally fucked up is that? :unsure:

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
The fact that MasterofPuppets has gotten so emotional about it all just means the dev is a decent storyteller, even though this game is not meant to be taken seriously. :ROFLMAO: The more angry MasterofPuppets gets, the more he only proves my point, though that was never my intention. But haters gonna hate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
That's not what that means at all and will you please stop going on about "emotional responses". Someone disliking part of a story does not make the author a good storyteller, wether they are or not. It's perfectly fine if you like how it's going, and I don't even dislike Laura as a character. She's a bit of the basic mean girl but whatever.

Some of us are pointing out that we came to Hypnosis to hypnotise girls and fuck them. And give them big tits. The last few updates have moved away from that. Perfectly fine if the author wants to do that but it's also a perfectly valid criticism.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
So, the go to answer for some of you about a girl trying to get the man she loves is either death or mind wiped to a soulless husk....

Quick question....

How mentally fucked up are you if that is your go to answer?

Not "never speak to her again", oh no, that's too logical ... straight to death.

As for telegraphing a plot twist....

No movie, book, tv show or game has ever telegraphed a plot twist. It would be a shit plot twist if you saw it coming ... that's why it's called a plot twist.
So, the go to answer for some of you about a girl trying to enslave the man she is obsessed with is either death or mind wiped to a soulless husk....

Killing her or wiping her mind are not the first options but the only once you could be sure working.

Not talking to her is not cutting it because she would try again to get the watch and using it against you.

You would need to erase her memory of everything that happend so far, you need to change her perception of her classmates her sister and so on, so she would not get wind of it. Non of the people involved could speek with her about what happend again.

Additonaly she is obsesed with the MC from before the game even started. She tells you she still got the security codes for corys house and the same week you get raped at night. This means the memory scrubing that would be needed is excessive, probably a few years. Like i said wiping years of her personality or mind wiping her would make you a monster. Imprisoning her in her own mind without control over her body but aware of every thing happening around you or worse with you. Sorry but if i have to chose between those two i would choose death every time.

you could advocate for leaving the Town and move somewere else but Lauras parents are rich so she could hire an PA and find you again.
right now Laura is nothing more than a stalker with the power to control her victim and everyone else as she sees fit and definitely not afraid of using it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not talking to her is not cutting it because she would try again to get the watch and using it against you.
How about we try something really outside the box to stop her doing it again and get rid of the damn watch?

There is not a single justification to killing her. Remove the watch, remove the problem.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
That's not what that means at all and will you please stop going on about "emotional responses". Someone disliking part of a story does not make the author a good storyteller, wether they are or not. It's perfectly fine if you like how it's going, and I don't even dislike Laura as a character. She's a bit of the basic mean girl but whatever.

Some of us are pointing out that we came to Hypnosis to hypnotise girls and fuck them. And give them big tits. The last few updates have moved away from that. Perfectly fine if the author wants to do that but it's also a perfectly valid criticism.
:unsure: The dev is doing what they want to make an interesting story, and it just happens to not line up 100% with what you want. That is NOT a valid criticism, that's just being opinionated. And you guys are complaining when the game isn't even over yet. Based on the pacing of the story, I can bet you that more than likely things will turn back around into the MC's favor within the next update or two, and you'll be back to hypnotizing girls and pumping them full of cum. You guys are jumping the gun and getting all mad for no real reason. :rolleyes:

Contrary to what some of you guys think, I too actually don't want to get 1-uped by Laura either. I like being in control. But I'm not the MC and probably wouldn't make the same mistakes. I can see and accept why the dev made this decision. If everything went perfectly for the MC it would be boring. The change of direction is actually good for the story. Some of the most successful VNs here on F95 have used the same writing scheme: Sisterly Lust, Acting Lessons, and Light of my Life to list a small handful.

If all you want is to hypnotize girls and fuck them then go play Lab Rats. It has no story, no yandere stalker, no bad decisions, just turning women into cum guzzling sluts. That game seems to fit your criteria perfectly. :cool:(y)

Last edited:

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
How about we try something really outside the box to stop her doing it again and get rid of the damn watch?

There is not a single justification to killing her. Remove the watch, remove the problem.
and while we are at it we shutting down every server of the world, wipe every disc space and all drives she was in contact with and never looking at a display again.

she is a paranormal threat with unknown capabilities

is it the only watch like this, are there other items with the same ability, are you even capable to destroy the watch?

Last edited:
Reactions: juan palote
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes