Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
Came for the expansion, stayed for the story? That mood whiplash as you go from Laura's stuff back to just fucking around was weird though.

Reactions: Rize

reddi

Mar 29, 2020
I just want to say that the chapter 11 twist was good. We could have gotten a planning and revenge plotline against Laura, but you guys are so weak with all the crying "teh gam is ruind". Fuck off.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I just want to say that the chapter 11 twist was good. We could have gotten a planning and revenge plotline against Laura, but you guys are so weak with all the crying "teh gam is ruind". Fuck off.
Some people think differently. And they are generally much calmer in their comments. Maybe someone needs a valerian before writing.

But it's good that you liked chapter 11. Different people, different tastes, something good.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Someone didn't read the rules.

WE DON'T TALK ABOUT THE LAURA CONTENT.

I didn't think Laura turning the tables on the MC was that bad either. However, there is nothing to be gained by bringing it up and potentially dragging people back into the shit by being rude or insulting with zero provocation. If being a jackass is going to be your go-to attitude on F95, I strongly recommend you instead keep your opinions to yourself. If you can't, you should respect the agreement of silence established by those of us who were here for that shit at the very least.

Glad you liked the game though. It has got a lot of great stuff in it.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
New page, re-post. Yes, I am going to quote myself. :cool:

Rule #1 on the Hypnosis thread: We do not talk about Laura.

Rule #2 on the Hypnosis thread: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT LAURA.

The issue of Laura has beaten so much it's not even a dead horse anymore, it's rancid liquid meat paste. Whether you like or do not like the Laura content, please keep it to yourself. Nobody here wants to hear about it anymore.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Are Valerie and Shelby going to be romanceable or added to the harem at some point?
As Valerie has been elsewhere with a certain friend (and Shelby also)...I would be VERY, VERY suprised if they are. No NTR....so tthey are pretty much forever off-limits.

Reactions: acewinz

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
it seems like it...also the 2 chapters from endowed, where shorter than the previos 2...they were good thoug

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
so episode 13 was supposed to come out before the end of october right? There is a patreon only post saying "end of the month news and updates" so I'm guessing its apologizing for being pushed back but does anyone know how long the delay will be?
The update got delayed because he first needed more time to create the last released Endowed chapter and second because he was rather unhappy with some content he created for the next Hypnosis episode. Currently he is splitting the episode in half and is trying to release half of the next episode until Sunday on patreon. After that he is trying to finish the rest of episode 13 and the whole episode 14 until new years eve.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
To be fair, the chart is just a picture. It's not some kind of app that is being updated in real time like a loading screen. You probably should not take it so literally.

Last edited:

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
To be fair, the chart is just a picture. It's not some kind of app that is being updated in real time like a loading screen. You probably should not take it so literally.
Just found it kinda funny that he adds a progress bar, and even sticks it in the main description, and don't proceed to update it at all.

Anyways, the Beta has been released.

Tolden

Apr 9, 2020
At last!

To my friends in Merica:

Happy Thanksgiving!
Hope you don't find this right as you are Zooming with your family for dinner. But if you are, just play the game over their screen. They will think you are paying attention and maybe the game's jokes will crack you up at the appropriate times, like when your uncle talks about the election and says something ridiculous.

To my friends in the rest of the world:

Sorry that you're missing the holiday of stuffing yourself with food until you pass out.
Or do you have your own holiday for that? Probably. We tend to steal everything.

What can I tell you about the game that isn't too much of a spoiler?

This update takes place over one day, so you know that the update ends when you pass out.

That being said, there are three different ways to end the night.

PC

Mac

Android vs 1

Android vs 2

Android vs 3

Spoilers:

What the fuck took so long?

I... don't know.

I don't really have a solid excuse. I have worked on the update between four and ten hours every day for the past month. I was hoping to knock it out in two weeks, but here we are.

With Endowed I tried to raise my standards all around, putting more time and care into the animations, renders, writing and coding.

Moving back to Hypnosis, I carried that mentality with me. Why spend extra effort with the game when it was already vastly improved from when it began? And the answer to that is I want the game to evolve.

The biggest criticism I kept seeing for Episode 12 was that it did little to deal with the events of the previous three episodes, so I did my best to bring the Main Character's reaction front and center with the help of Grace.

The second thing I set out to improve was the sex scenes. I was comfortable with the certain angles I'd been using with first-person POV in particular because it saves a whole lot of time to only show the girl and avoid using the male character. But for this episode, I challenged myself to go bigger.

I spent a lot more time to give the sex scenes of this update special attention instead of treating them as an afterthought.

As everyone that has done early testings of the game (thanks for the help there, as always!) knows, I tend to save a lot of the sex scenes for last and try to finish them last minute as I try to hit a deadline.

But for this update, I hope it's apparent that I made the effort to make them matter more in the game and not feel squeezed in.

I also did several rewrites. I want to make sure the game has a good momentum as it continues forward, not feeling too rushed nor too slow.

Anyway, thank you everyone for your patience. I hate giving estimates for when to expect the game and missing them by over a week. I'll do my best to be more realistic with everything.

Originally, my plan was to put out a new update every month. For the past year, I've managed to do that with one exception.

Still, saying "I'm going to have a new update in two weeks!" and taking a full month is no fun for anyone. Some great advice was given on Discord, so I'll be working with the different suggestions to find the right method.

Thanks for your support everyone!

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes