mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
So, can anyone tell me what the big deal was with this Laura character? I heard that there are optional endings that are pretty dark but i also heard people got upset so the dev changed them, is that correct?

I haven't followed this game in a long time, so i'd be curious if someone could enlighten me.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
So, can anyone tell me what the big deal was with this Laura character? I heard that there are optional endings that are pretty dark but i also heard people got upset so the dev changed them, is that correct?

I haven't followed this game in a long time, so i'd be curious if someone could enlighten me.
That whole topic has finally died down and was pretty unpleasant to begin with. I don't think many people want to see it restarted again.

Here's EU's response to the whole thing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnosis-ep-12-v0-9-5-expanding-universe.38193/post-4003737

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
That whole topic has finally died down and was pretty unpleasant to begin with. I don't think many people want to see it restarted again.

Here's EU's response to the whole thing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/hypnosis-ep-12-v0-9-5-expanding-universe.38193/post-4003737
Well, I have read what EU has written, and it doesn't change that for me I prefer to see a revenge against Laura than anything else... In fact I have lost interest in the rest of the storylines, and I not even care sex scenes...

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Well, I have read what EU has written, and it doesn't change that for me I prefer to see a revenge against Laura than anything else... In fact I have lost interest in the rest of the storylines, and I not even care sex scenes...
Than go for the route, where you hypnotize Laura to be your bitch and hope for the best.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
Rule #1 on the Hypnosis thread: We do not talk about Laura.

Rule #2 on the Hypnosis thread: WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT LAURA.

The issue of Laura has beaten so much it's not even a dead horse anymore, it's rancid liquid meat paste. Whether you like or do not like the Laura content, please keep it to yourself. Nobody here wants to hear about it anymore.

Addictions

Jan 5, 2018
Endowed seems like it'll be a fun game, judging from the first few chapters. But this hits my personal kinks more.
I'm looking forward to what hypnosis has in store in the next few chapters.

Also this was posted a few days ago:
More recently, I have the plan for a path for Episode 10 which avoids getting hypnotized by Laura and still catching all the content with Daphne, Grace, Brittany and Rachel. Some of you will say, "finally! This is what we wanted a few months ago!", and I apologize for not doing it sooner. At the time, I didn't have any ideas on how to accomplish it, but now that I do it's a bit simple and I roll my eyes at myself for not thinking of it sooner.
So hopefully the people complaining can stop soon.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
there is no such a thing as bad publicity
Oh no, there really is.

I was less bothered about missing the scenes you only get with Laura taking control than I was with her getting to keep the watch on that route, which promises to screw up all future scenes. It will be interesting to see what this is about though. I don't really see why he didn't just call her and demand she give it back instead of going into hiding, if he hasn't been hypnotised he has nothing to fear from her over the phone.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
well i mean, it keep everyone talking about it and expecting to see what happens next, ether keeping that premise or fix it somehow, and i will say that the dev really listen and keep it cool about it, fully knowing that this is still in development and can be expanded (like boobs) or ignored ...so great job devs!

Reactions: Gibberish666

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Endowed seems like it'll be a fun game, judging from the first few chapters. But this hits my personal kinks more.
I'm looking forward to what hypnosis has in store in the next few chapters.

Also this was posted a few days ago:

More recently, I have the plan for a path for Episode 10 which avoids getting hypnotized by Laura and still catching all the content with Daphne, Grace, Brittany and Rachel. Some of you will say, "finally! This is what we wanted a few months ago!", and I apologize for not doing it sooner. At the time, I didn't have any ideas on how to accomplish it, but now that I do it's a bit simple and I roll my eyes at myself for not thinking of it sooner.
So hopefully the people complaining can stop soon.
I have no interest in that content, but the intention is appreciated.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
expandinguniverse also since we have breast expansion and pregnancy will there be lactation at some point? :D
At least one of the early side endings has some lactation. If my memory is serving me right, the one I have in mind you can get it by starting a relationship with Laura after following her upstairs at the very beginning of the pool party.

Reactions: myself
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes