RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
expandinguniverse

Ok, the rescue by Rachel thing is bugged.

If you choose "Stay", you'll back to fucking Daphne, but no matter what you pick "Cum inside" or "Hold it" Rachel interrupt's again and the thing loops.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/06: Updated Mod, 0.9.5

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.9.5
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.9.5
Download: - -

Note: Due to the sheer size of the main script and the large number of edits the dev did with this update, there may be a couple of bugs please report ASAP (In the Mod Thread) and I will get them fixed.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chaughton22

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Bro the compressed version is crashing when you go to the bathroom with Brittany. Can u take a look?
I can, but that's probably on the original game, the compressed version is the perfect copy of the original game, but in a small size.

Reactions: tombeir

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i completely enjoy this game .... love the babes .. and my ability to hypnotize them .. and having my way with them ... and they love it ... almost as much as i do :love:

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Please Support this Developer

The is now updated.
Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex scenes available this episode:
Ashley, Leah, Grace, Laura, Rachel and Daphne.

Enjoy!
Is there any way to get this in a downloadable version? I hate having multiple windows open for something this simple...please make it available in Adobe as a preview for download...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Is there any way to get this in a downloadable version? I hate having multiple windows open for something this simple...please make it available in Adobe as a preview for download...
ask the developer :rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev word out:

Endowed

As far as the new game goes, I plan on working on Hypnosis 2/3 of the time until it is complete.

The exception to this is if you guys end up loving the new game so much that you vote to split the focus 50/50, but either way I want to make sure Hypnosis gets the love it deserves and not to spread it out too long.
I don’t want it to become one of those games that is spread out over five years when it could be fully realized in 12-18 months.

The themes of Endowed will be very similar to Hypnosis, only with a more engaging plot and the benefit of all the experience I gained from making Hypnosis, so I’m confident you will enjoy it. I’m excited to get it to the point of its demo release.

And on that note, I'd better get back to working on the next episode.

Thanks again everyone for the support and I hope you are all doing well.

info about new game

lewdaura

Jan 2, 2020
really enjoyed the last update

about endowed.. am I assuming right, that some girls might get more well endowed up top?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
for me this is a must play. I did not mind the last few updates as it really shows what would really happen when greed takes over. thanks for the share and I look forward to the new game.

Reactions: Gibberish666

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The themes of Endowed will be very similar to Hypnosis, only with a more engaging plot and the benefit of all the experience I gained from making Hypnosis, so I’m confident you will enjoy it. I’m excited to get it to the point of its demo release.
Given we now know what the dev means when he says 'plot', I'm not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
Dev word out:

Endowed

As far as the new game goes, I plan on working on Hypnosis 2/3 of the time until it is complete.

The exception to this is if you guys end up loving the new game so much that you vote to split the focus 50/50, but either way I want to make sure Hypnosis gets the love it deserves and not to spread it out too long.
I don’t want it to become one of those games that is spread out over five years when it could be fully realized in 12-18 months.

And on that note, I'd better get back to working on the next episode.

Thanks again everyone for the support and I hope you are all doing well.
Fingers crossed the story will have a lot less characters, I'd say the sweet spot being around 2-4. The cluster bomb that is all the Hypnosis character makes for a very jarring experience IMO.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes