Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm kinda surprised that android port hasn't been updated.

EDIT: My dumb ass is so used to unofficial android that. I overlooked the official Android.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chaughton22

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Ok i just played ep 12 i gotta say this game need a mod were u can chose the route from beginning and it guide u only towards dat route it's just hard to play the game all from beginning cuz u scared u lose some story and there is lots of scene just from story like flashes ..... etc dat aren't count as scene so it won't gonna show up in gallery mod.
and i think if at the ending would be good point to try and create a sandbox from this game with those violent and force corruption
it can beat the game (Corruption) by MrC i really mean it the game is really good

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i read most the comments and thought there were a change cause of the stolen watch....but to my surprise , the bitch have the watch back ??now i read there is a second path where you get brainraped but become the watch back??? and the watch stays by you??? i think you sabotage your own VN cause you work on something else or you really don´t listen what your most fans suggests...what ever i´m out and there is no comeback for your VN´s ....sorry but one dissapointment is enough,better it was 2 times cause i believed and came back to play but thats my mistake for believing...and please dont reply ,my english is too bad to argue with others...

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
How do you go "make Laura your bitch" route? Tried out different options and couldn't find that, only variations of "leave quietly", "go easy on her and make her fuck off", "go hard on her and make her fuck off" with or without other girls in the bath.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure that you are on the badass path? You can check this on Episode 10 at the bar, after rescuing the watch. If your MC is on that route then you will hypnotize the bartender girl to go on a date with you. If not, then you will just ask for free drinks.

Otherwise I don't know if you just need to have more badass points than boyfriend points, or if you need to be on a hardcore badass route. Maybe you should start from Jenn's house party and choose all the badass options on the way until ep 11.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Are you sure that you are on the badass path? You can check this on Episode 10 at the bar, after rescuing the watch. If your MC is on that route then you will hypnotize the bartender girl to go on a date with you. If not, then you will just ask for free drinks.

Otherwise I don't know if you just need to have more badass points than boyfriend points, or if you need to be on a hardcore badass route. Maybe you should start from Jenn's house party and choose all the badass options on the way until ep 11.
i only got the bartenders number after meeting brittney and having sex with her in the alley. So yea you are right i might have more boyfriend points since i didn't treat jenna like a whore and more like a bf.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes