Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
only a minor thing but the latest update still has the promo for endowed (which btw is also a great game in my opinion) but says chapter 5 is available from march so might need to change that

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
so we will get two main routes after this one? One about thinking about girls feelings and other about thinking with your dick? Do we know which one will be first? I hope harem but probably not :(

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
Hey guys, I was wondering if Harem was optional? If its not than I'll still try it out but I'll have to put it on the backlog of other games I need to play.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
continuity is spotty. the game assumes you're fucking everything and makes mention of that regardless of some choices.
Ah thanks for that info. Damn I'll have to put it in the backlog now. Main reason I was wanting to try it out is the pregnancy tag as that is one of my kinks haha.

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Hey guys, I was wondering if Harem was optional? If its not than I'll still try it out but I'll have to put it on the backlog of other games I need to play.
There are some solo endings but they haven't been made yet, however the place in the game were you can select the ending do exist, an example is there is a section were you can take Jenn off to the side and then decide to be just with her, however to my knowledge that ending has not been rendered yet and it has been there for a while.

Reactions: WerewolfSinX

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
There are some solo endings but they haven't been made yet, however the place in the game were you can select the ending do exist, an example is there is a section were you can take Jenn off to the side and then decide to be just with her, however to my knowledge that ending has not been rendered yet and it has been there for a while.
Thanks man. I'm downloading it right now, But I'll put it on the watch list so when those endings get made I can enjoy it, hell might just go ahead and do the Harem path lol.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
It isn't my preferred ending by a long shot, but I don't care so much that this is another update dedicated to it. What's annoying to me is that this ending isn't even integrated into the story! (Neither is the cruise ending apparently...) There's a short blurb in the comments of the code describing where it occurs, more or less, but there are no jumps to the code. Trying to follow a narrative thread in this game has become basically impossible. I know that the Dev is trying to edit the script to tie up loose ends and fix inconsistencies, and that takes time. If he can successfully weave all of these parts together coherently, this is probably going to be an awesome game some day with tons of replayability. However, watching (and playing) its development is just frustrating and confusing as fuck.

Reactions: ghjghjghj

BOARGORE

Feb 15, 2019
This was a leaked test version from EU's patreon. It's not fully finished. They said on their discord to expect it in the next 24 hours hopefully. The whole ending should be rendered and we should be able to see these gals at MUCH bigger sizes.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
All that waiting for a "What if?" ending?

Are you fucking kidding me?!
IIRC wasn't dev's plan to make the harem path (main route) first and than go for the solo/alternative endings ?
Yeah these alternative endings are also not really for me...the Laura endings first, now this...i really hope he makes the main route before doing any other endings, but i think after this update his other game gets at least 1 update.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul and genthrow

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending part2 v1.0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 728 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 711 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
Hmm seems to be an interesting game. But Only 2gb ? How much content do this game have atm ? I dont want to start another game what is only "half" finished

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Getting an error that "lauramean" is undefined.

I added this line to script.rpy, after "default lauraspell = True":

default lauramean = False

That fixes the bug and allows you to continue the game.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes