Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending part2 v1.0.5] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.06 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 740 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 722 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Neo_Awesome

Jul 28, 2018
You know I was wondering if whenever you do get to the part where you hypnotize leah to grow taller I was hoping for that option for the other girls as well :whistle:

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
You know I was wondering if whenever you do get to the part where you hypnotize leah to grow taller I was hoping for that option for the other girls as well :whistle:
i love the current BE ending so much, and the continued branching ending is pretty promising... how big will they go? will some (...namely haley) get way bigger than the rest? will the watch stealing girl be included?

but yeah, an ending where they all start getting really tall would be amazing too... aaaah

hoping with the 'current' path where they all wanted different changes that they're all indefinite like the BE ending, like leah keeps getting taller and taller to where it gets pretty extreme, ashley gets insanely short, we get mega-BE haley or whoever it was, one of them with a giant ass...

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
So i just came from his and may 3rd post had me confused lol. (Haley's Story Part two) ?

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
So i just came from his and may 3rd post had me confused lol. (Haley's Story Part two) ?
Haley's Story is a fan-fiction retelling of the game from Haley's point of view. Part One was posted back in January.

If you want to read it, here it is:

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Honestly, the broken watch ending is kinda all I wanted from this game. We're just hanging out and having sex with girls that are getting continuously bigger breasts. No fuss, no mess.

Shame we had to wait over a year for this. But I'll take it.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
Ugh. I kind of wish I could wipe this game from my memory. It's quickly gone from probably my most anticipated game to the one that repeatedly stabs me in the heart every time I see an update for it - "oh! it's Hypnosis! grea- oh. right. don't expect too much..."

Once we got into the endings series of updates, I've been really let down. They feel like incomplete teases. At this point, the dev is even kind of making jokes about it in-game. There's some really fun ideas there, but they almost always go "look at this cool idea, it seems fun, right? haha fade to black." And I don't just mean sex scenes. It's kind of like watching a summary of the first few seconds of all the best scenes in a TV series instead of actually getting to watch an actual episode.

Now, there's reasons for this. I don't think the dev went and lost his touch when making these updates. I think these are the dev making the best of a bad situation. However they don't seem to trying all that hard to fix the root of the problem when making these updates. I'm not sure if they feel the problem is too core to the rest of the design so they are intentionally leaving it in for the endings, or if they don't actually realize why they are now needing to desperate dig out of the huge hole they've found themselves in.

The culprit here are the choices. There are way, way too many of them. Ironically, the problem is that the dev does too good of a job with the choices. They've done a great job of making them feel impactful and giving the player a strong sense of agency. But they also just won't stop adding them. And that means that if they are now stuck between actually fleshing out the last half of the game, or finishing it in the next five years. And fleshing it out would mean either gigantic times between releases, huge gaps between releases with content any particular player is waiting for, or having players finish updates in about five clicks. Each choice also makes future scenes harder to write as there are way more things to keep in mind. I really don't blame them for deciding to just finish this so they can gtfo of this mess. It's probably the best choice, even if it has made this one of the first games I'd think of when it came to being disappointing.

I really hope they learn from this. They do everything so well, but having a huge numbers of choices means the end of the game takes far, far, far more time to create. This might not be a problem if you've got the time to dump into it, but when you're effectively writing a serial... you don't have that luxury. You can't write a serial like you write a novel, and the results aren't the same in the end either. I'd like to go on about how this is one of the hidden negatives of Patreon and co., but well, that's a whole other can of worms.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Ugh. I kind of wish I could wipe this game from my memory. It's quickly gone from probably my most anticipated game to the one that repeatedly stabs me in the heart every time I see an update for it - "oh! it's Hypnosis! grea- oh. right. don't expect too much..."

Once we got into the endings series of updates, I've been really let down. They feel like incomplete teases. At this point, the dev is even kind of making jokes about it in-game. There's some really fun ideas there, but they almost always go "look at this cool idea, it seems fun, right? haha fade to black." And I don't just mean sex scenes. It's kind of like watching a summary of the first few seconds of all the best scenes in a TV series instead of actually getting to watch an actual episode.

Now, there's reasons for this. I don't think the dev went and lost his touch when making these updates. I think these are the dev making the best of a bad situation. However they don't seem to trying all that hard to fix the root of the problem when making these updates. I'm not sure if they feel the problem is too core to the rest of the design so they are intentionally leaving it in for the endings, or if they don't actually realize why they are now needing to desperate dig out of the huge hole they've found themselves in.

The culprit here are the choices. There are way, way too many of them. Ironically, the problem is that the dev does too good of a job with the choices. They've done a great job of making them feel impactful and giving the player a strong sense of agency. But they also just won't stop adding them. And that means that if they are now stuck between actually fleshing out the last half of the game, or finishing it in the next five years. And fleshing it out would mean either gigantic times between releases, huge gaps between releases with content any particular player is waiting for, or having players finish updates in about five clicks. Each choice also makes future scenes harder to write as there are way more things to keep in mind. I really don't blame them for deciding to just finish this so they can gtfo of this mess. It's probably the best choice, even if it has made this one of the first games I'd think of when it came to being disappointing.

I really hope they learn from this. They do everything so well, but having a huge numbers of choices means the end of the game takes far, far, far more time to create. This might not be a problem if you've got the time to dump into it, but when you're effectively writing a serial... you don't have that luxury. You can't write a serial like you write a novel, and the results aren't the same in the end either. I'd like to go on about how this is one of the hidden negatives of Patreon and co., but well, that's a whole other can of worms.
I think, if there's anyone that does choices well in video games, it's probably Sierra Lee. Choices are a minute factor that effect hidden variables. Economy, religion, politics to name a few. The choices add or take points from these variables and the scores are what effect a given outcome. So, you get a lot of choices and it all crunches down into a few outcomes. There's still a lot of different paths, because Sierra Lee is a beast and has been doing monthly updates for seven years at this point, but she has developed a way to control her narrative.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
I can’t help but giggle every time you have your ladies do this captain Morgan pose. Not saying it’s unnatural. it’s just…i was immersed in the story and thinking “that can’t be comfortable”.

MaxDSpace

Jun 13, 2020
Did you ever get an answer to this?
there is an early ending where Leah gets pregnant and it shows her belly grow, there is also a an ending with Laura and possibly Brittney where both of them end up pregnant depending on your choices, the laura ending can be triggered if you let her hypnotize you.

Reactions: t727
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes