wulver

Jul 30, 2018
Beg pardon? It if is a possible ending then the "rest of the game" isn't suffering. Much like the option to have the quickest ending in the game, or to hook up with the psycho bitch and boobs buddy. Does it take away from the progression of the story a tad, sure, but still doesn't mean it's suffering. -Facepalm-
From the perspective of "putting everything into this ending" it can affect how the rest of the game can play out, the ending has already shown that the characters do have a good fallback if they end up in any financial issues so that means no tension for if a money issue comes up, or if a character starts freaking out about finances they would look stupid as this ending shows they have plenty of options.

The ending also shows that the five girls actually get on well together so drama and issues would be difficult to create between them.

Of course I can easily be countered with that this game was originally supposed to be light hearted, I'm reading way too much into it, or I really want to see how the story moves forward (been about 3 months since the last story progression right?) so just pick one of those and roll with it.

Plus then we have the developers other game Endowed which hasn't been updated in the same amount of time which has also left on a cliffhanger.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending v1.0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 772 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
A broken watch ending that seems to go on and on with no end in sight....

This dev seems to love the paths where the protag loses/breaks the main plot device of this game. At this point it's obvious they love MC losing control of the watch powers. Thing is...when your game is called Hypnosis and it involves the protag doing it, it's inevitably a game based around the concept of control... Otherwise it's a run of the mill HS harem. It's kinda amusing that half of the content in this game revolves around paths where MC can't hypnotize shit.

It's like this dev hates the game they made. Like those bands that get popular in a specific genre but insist on changing because it was too commercial or some shit.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Except it isn't.

The most he ever did with the hypnosis was make bigger tits and arses.

It was the girls that made his cum addictive but he never controlled them.

The only control ever shown was when blonde got the watch and made him her bitch.
I disagree. Control was most important in this game. It is true that he did not control the directly but man... making them addicted to his cum? making them accept harem shit? basically making them his sex toys? making them call him MASTER repetitively? Calling the game HYPNOSIS? :D I know there was a lot of fetishes here but main one from the beginning was hypnosis and making girls his sex buddies using enlarging breasts as excuse (that was also beneficial to any male ;) ).

A broken watch ending that seems to go on and on with no end in sight....

This dev seems to love the paths where the protag loses/breaks the main plot device of this game. At this point it's obvious they love MC losing control of the watch powers. Thing is...when your game is called Hypnosis and it involves the protag doing it, it's inevitably a game based around the concept of control... Otherwise it's a run of the mill HS harem. It's kinda amusing that half of the content in this game revolves around paths where MC can't hypnotize shit.

It's like this dev hates the game they made. Like those bands that get popular in a specific genre but insist on changing because it was too commercial or some shit.
Unfortunately I agree with AL.d that this game lost it course and DEV is trying to reshape already existing product. For me this is big problem because it starts to focus less and less on this fetish. He have already other game without hypnosis and in my opinion should stick to original fetish for this one.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
He didn't do that, the girls did.
That is true. Either way this is the story and clearly show direction and fetishes this game had up to some point.

Right now I just would like DEV to maybe start progressing main story concurrently with those side endings because it looks more and more like they will take a lot more time and they are not really that interesting for me. I get it that people who likes enlarging fetish are ok with that but for hypnosis fans last few months were quite boring.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
That is true. Either way this is the story and clearly show direction and fetishes this game had up to some point.

Right now I just would like DEV to maybe start progressing main story concurrently with those side endings because it looks more and more like they will take a lot more time and they are not really that interesting for me. I get it that people who likes enlarging fetish are ok with that but for hypnosis fans last few months were quite boring.
I disagree. Control was most important in this game. It is true that he did not control the directly but man... making them addicted to his cum? making them accept harem shit? basically making them his sex toys? making them call him MASTER repetitively? Calling the game HYPNOSIS? :D I know there was a lot of fetishes here but main one from the beginning was hypnosis and making girls his sex buddies using enlarging breasts as excuse (that was also beneficial to any male ;) ).

Unfortunately I agree with AL.d that this game lost it course and DEV is trying to reshape already existing product. For me this is big problem because it starts to focus less and less on this fetish. He have already other game without hypnosis and in my opinion should stick to original fetish for this one.
This game was never about controlling and forcing someone to do what they didn't want to do.

Most "side effects", including addictive semen, are accidental.
The only exception is Ashley, who was exclusively a lesbian, but MC accidentally forced her to love himself.
They could always easily leave him at will.

In one of the last updates, they had a general conversation where it was said that he never controlled them, and what was done was done according to their will.

For me, this game is about the thoughtless, frivolous use of force and the subsequent consequences.
Right now, the part of the plot has arrived where the consequences are shown. And I can understand why someone doesn't like it.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This game was never about controlling and forcing someone to do what they didn't want to do.
Are you sure about that ? While it's the girls who ask the MC to be hypnotized to have bigger boobs, he can take the opportunity to hypnotized them for additional things they didn't ask for. But yes he tries to justify it by saying they wanted it anyway when he gets caught

Reactions: Jarul

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Are you sure about that ? While it's the girls who ask the MC to be hypnotized to have bigger boobs, he can take the opportunity to hypnotized them for additional things they didn't ask for. But yes he tries to justify it by saying they wanted it anyway when he gets caught
Justify? i mean last time i checked MC can only choose between having Ashley and Leah calling him Master or having their nipples tingle when someone says MC's name

sure you can control them to a degree...and you can choose the "bad boyfriend"-route but even then MC is pretty decent, and simply grants their requests

it's not justification: it's literally what he does, granting their wishes(and they backfire because Laura...mostly or poorly worded wishes)

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

peulaupeu

Aug 26, 2019
Well, I won't try to stir the debate one direction or the other, which would be pointless as no "side" of the argument will ever be convinced otherwise. I just had to say I love how random people know better what the game was about than the dev himself :)
Like, it's not their wishful thinking that led them to believe in something that just wasn't there and they now feel betrayed over that misplaced faith; no, it's the dev changing his mind mid-course... right, that makes so much more sense !
(By the way, I'm not saying the "control" thing was never planned, just that it was never only about that.)

I mean, I get that you're disappointed the game MC isn't, in the currently available endings, the famed "alpha" sociopath that considers women (or anyone else, really) like objects to be dealt with without any kind of regards, but there were quite a bunch of signals that it wouldn't only be about that right from that start. My impression, though, is that this option is still going to come for those who'd like it. The source code of the game has hidden "placeholder" content that shows the dev thought about this as well, just on a path that isn't ready yet.

But hey, if you can't deal with that disappointment without ranting or whining here anyway, I guess that's fine, forums are as good a place to vent as any :)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Yes, I am sure.
Extra things don't turn them into slaves.

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes