BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Actually from the game I'm only interested in knowing if there is going to be an ending with Brittany (Laura's sister) in the path where you keep the watch and don't hypnotize her so that her breasts grow.

The rest of LIs don't interest me at all.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i'll probably be the most hated guy here for this .. but i wanna be able to stop the tit explosion .... i mean the back pain and well honestly i don't think tits will explode but god dam ... they look like they will ... i mean jezzz ..... :love:
i don't hate you, there is an ending where the girls have boobs so big that they can't leave the place where they live, their boobs are just too big and heavy

(i think it was the cruise ending, where MC marries Laura, and he goes to visit Jenn or Haley, and she explains the situation and they're so miserable that i cried a little)

so yeah i understand what you mean...in broken watch they're still fine...but for how long?
(also having sex with Tiffany ruins the relationship with the 5 main girls..so i guess i'll wait for the final/completed version of the game)

Reactions: m4pII

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't hate you, there is an ending where the girls have boobs so big that they can't leave the place where they live, their boobs are just too big and heavy

(i think it was the cruise ending, where MC marries Laura, and he goes to visit Jenn or Haley, and she explains the situation)

so yeah i understand what you mean...in broken watch they're still fine...but for how long?
(also having sex with Tiffany ruins the relationship with the 5 main girls..so i guess i'll wait for the final/completed version of the game)
i just hate suffering ... and i know that a woman suffers from severe back pain the bigger their tits are

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The cum addiction kinda turn them into sex slaves. And you can choose to turn the mother into a cum addict
Unfortunately no. She turns into an addict by chance. If I'm not mistaken, she confuses his semen with milk in the fridge.
All the choice he has is to give her what she wants or ignore.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Except it isn't.

The most he ever did with the hypnosis was make bigger tits and arses.

It was the girls that made his cum addictive but he never controlled them.

The only control ever shown was when blonde got the watch and made him her bitch.
Αt this point the game was already established. It was a game about a protag with mind control powers through the watch.

It literally starts with him manipulating minds and bodies left and right. It was all done in a light-hearted way but it was still mind control. Like using it to mess with his pal's sister. And making her alongside her lesbian friend addicted to his cum (he knew it would work). Add to that a shy girl having a crush on him, getting manipulated to be ok with him fucking everything on sight alongside her best friend. And recently the mom thing where he is very willing to indulge the "accidental" addiction. And then make the girl like her mom getting involved. Oh and ruining the upcoming marriage of a woman he just met, consciously making her an addict too... And I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.

This game has mind control at its core. Because without it, it would be yet another HS harem where a dozen hot girls are inexplicably willing to keep jumping on a dorky dude's cock while professing undying love. And with how saturated that shit genre is, I seriously doubt it would have gained the traction it did.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Αt this point the game was already established. It was a game about a protag with mind control powers through the watch.

It literally starts with him manipulating minds and bodies left and right. It was all done in a light-hearted way but it was still mind control. Like using it to mess with his pal's sister. And making her alongside her lesbian friend addicted to his cum (he knew it would work). Add to that a shy girl having a crush on him, getting manipulated to be ok with him fucking everything on sight alongside her best friend. And recently the mom thing where he is very willing to indulge the "accidental" addiction. And then make the girl like her mom getting involved. Oh and ruining the upcoming marriage of a woman he just met, consciously making her an addict too... And I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff.

This game has mind control at its core. Because without it, it would be yet another HS harem where a dozen hot girls are inexplicably willing to keep jumping on a dorky dude's cock while professing undying love. And with how saturated that shit genre is, I seriously doubt it would have gained the traction it did.
dude Ava is right ..... it was the girls that did make his cum addictive ... so it was kinda their fault

wulver

Jul 30, 2018
I played the last patch. what the hell is daemonmaster ending?
Not sure, I am guessing a supporter of the game using that handle passed away and this ending will be a tribute to that person or will be based on a contribution they made.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
dude Ava is right ..... it was the girls that did make his cum addictive ... so it was kinda their fault
Yeah and the first thing he did was to fix that right? Because that morally upstanding dude totally didn't want to manipulate everyone into a harem that he couldn't dream of having without the watch. I guess all the other stuff I mentioned also kinda weren't his fault either right? Like changing someone's sexual preferences is totally innocent fun...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i'll probably be the most hated guy here for this .. but i wanna be able to stop the tit explosion .... i mean the back pain and well honestly i don't think tits will explode but god dam ... they look like they will ... i mean jezzz ..... :love:
Personally, I've only been interested in Brittany for some time, and it seems that she is more of a side character. None of the main LIs interest me.

As I only see one ending, if there isn't an end with Brittany (without breast growth, on the path that I'm following where the MC doesn't hypnotize her and he keeps the clock). The other ending that would interest me is one where the MC rejects all LIs and forgets about them forever.

Reactions: m4pII and ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah and the first thing he did was to fix that right? Because that morally upstanding dude totally didn't want to manipulate everyone into a harem that he couldn't dream of having without the watch. I guess all the other stuff I mentioned also kinda weren't his fault either right? Like changing someone's sexual preferences is totally innocent fun...
actually he didn't he wanted the girls to ....

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

Yes. And it may not be direct mind control as per se, but it's certainly mind manipulation. It's just more subtle

Reactions: Jarul

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
That's hot.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes