m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
In the overview of the game :

So what do you expect when you play a game with the mind control tag ? not to use mind control and be a vanilla story ? I'm curious
Well, in several endings where Laura is involved, the key aspects are selfishness and mind control.
So I think the tag is correct ;)

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
see the problem is with some developers is they dont consider the ppeople playing their games like when laura wants you to take her out an you say no an dont take you seriously but then you say that you wont but then somehow without you being able to do anything about it the mc sais fine like fuck whats the point in giving you a yes or no choice if its gonna be forced anyways seriously its BS

Reactions: Wrynn13

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Well, looks like this wild and hot ride is almost coming to an end! Or multiple endings I guess :D
My thoughts on this update:
Haley pregnant! Fuck yeah! Hopefully more of them are next!
Looks like the girls are finally putting boundaries on the MC's manwhoring ways. And you can only agree or get a bad end. Fair enough, I can let Big Titted Goth Chick go but I fully agree with the MC's interpretation that Brittany does not count as a "new" girl!!
I'm wondering if this ending will see any fallout from getting with Ashley's mom?
Hey how did you get Haley pregnant ?

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Hey how did you get Haley pregnant ?
I see you already got all the cheap (but nonetheless hilarious :LOL:) jokes that can be expected after that question, but honestly I don't have anything specific to add. Yeah, fuck her, come inside her when you get the choice (I pretty much go for a creampie 100% of the time in all games whenever it's an option) and let nature do the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: Tunak23

Archimedes213

Feb 17, 2019
I am having real trouble getting the broken watch ending, i looked at the guide and i can't get the first option of if you what chicken sausage or bacon. Does anyone know where the major branch off is for the broken watch ending?

Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020
I am having real trouble getting the broken watch ending, i looked at the guide and i can't get the first option of if you what chicken sausage or bacon. Does anyone know where the major branch off is for the broken watch ending?
1. DON'T choose to go to Lauras the day after the pool party when calling the girls.
2. DO go with Daphne & Grace to interview all the girls.
3. DO meet up with Britney at the bar.
4. DON'T watch the video on Britney's Phone.
5. DON'T volunteer to distract Laura when you meet back up with the girls later.
6. DO tell Laura off when she shows up at the Gym.

She should then throw the watch, breaking it, giving you the natural path to the ending.

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
1. DON'T choose to go to Lauras the day after the pool party when calling the girls.
2. DO go with Daphne & Grace to interview all the girls.
3. DO meeting up with Britney at the bar.
4. DON'T watch the video on Britney's Phone.
5. DON'T Volunteer to distract Laura when you meet back up with the girls later.
6. DO tell Laura off when she shows up at the Gym.

She should then thrown the watch, breaking it, giving you the natural path to the ending.
then avoid Tiffany(or the girls will break up with you) and stay loyal only to them

Fredricton3D

Feb 29, 2020
then avoid Tiffany(or the girls will break up with you) and stay loyal only to them
Getting caught with Tiffany will give you the option to stay with her if you choose to leave the girls for her. But if you reject her, the girls will leave you. If you have still been hooking up with Britney, then after the girls leave you for cheating, you can run off with Britney instead.

You can also still hook up with the Big Titty Goth Girl without getting caught, as long as you choose to only stick to BJ's. There are no consequences for this in-game currently, but I have no idea what future updates will hold.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
This broken watch ending aint it. Nobody is interested in it, every comment I see is just shitting on this update. Feelsbad that the dev spent his time on something nobody is interested in.

Reactions: Wrynn13

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
This broken watch ending aint it. Nobody is interested in it, every comment I see is just shitting on this update. Feelsbad that the dev spent his time on something nobody is interested in.
I thought it wasnt bad tbf i am also excited for the next update for both hypnosis and endowed as both games are really good

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes