Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Am i the only one here who wants MC to go ape shit crazy and be the villain with the watch here?
No. I would LOVE a full on Hypno Harem control of everyone route.

That said, you and I are probably the only ones, yeah lol. There's a pretty large fanbase of hypnosis/Mind Control stuff out there, but most of them are on a different site dedicated to it (hypnotics collective)

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Am i the only one here who wants MC to go ape shit crazy and be the villain with the watch here?
That game is called corruption werein the MC fucks every single women he meets, cucks men left right and centre and forces the girls to wear obsene amounts of makeup then dresses them up like fucked up barbie. All the while speaking in broken engrish. ;)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That game is called corruption werein the MC fucks every single women he meets, cucks men left right and centre and forces the girls to wear obsene amounts of makeup then dresses them up like fucked up barbie. All the while speaking in broken engrish. ;)
if it wasn't for the looks of the corrupted ladies and the engrish...the game would be in my list of favourite games (or a honourable mention)

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
The girls there are obscene to the point of stupidity.... i understand there is a need to change the visual due to corruption but its overboard

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
With the walkthrough I wasn't sure how I could get to the Britany ending. The truth is that I want an ending in which the MC only has a stable relationship with Britany. And I didn't seem to find anything in the walkthrough that would indicate such an ending.
If you look for a Brit ending I think there are like 2 instances where you can end up with just her.
FWY I went for the BF Harem ending thus I don't know if the Bad-ass Route is different.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S: I recommend you install the walktrough mod (In-Game Mod) to experience the Cruise Ending and see where the choices for specific endings are. The only thing you won't be able to access with the mod is the Broken Watch content and I already said how you're able to achieve the Brit ending there.
What I personally did is make a save for all the choices so that I would remember which choice leads where but it takes 33 pages for the harem route. (PRO TIP: Backup the files you'd replace with the mod then add them back to play the broken watch after)

P.S.S: I saw you're disappointing by the fact that you can't stop the girls from growing (I was the same) but you can do that if you get back the watch. I don't remember if the mod tells you where this happens but
From there Brit will come and save your bottom. Sadly this ending is yet to be finished but you do save everyone from Gigantitsm.

Anyways have a good one lad. Hope I was able to help.

0zzy

Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone compress the android version? it really struggles to install and/or run on anything

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
love the way the updates are going - insanely hot to have it keep continuing, with each girl growing bigger and bigger after every short timeskip and more and more girls starting to enjoy it/get competitive about the growth - them being openly competitive about growing towards the end would be amazing

curious about leah leaving, seems like she might pig out on her trip and return looking huge...

either way - great so far! hoping the cured-BE route where each girl has something she wants to be hypnotized follows a similar path where their respective requests get way out of hand (super tall, etc)

Reactions: Ihd5914

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
If you look for a Brit ending I think there are like 2 instances where you can end up with just her.
FWY I went for the BF Harem ending thus I don't know if the Bad-ass Route is different.

P.S: I recommend you install the walktrough mod (In-Game Mod) to experience the Cruise Ending and see where the choices for specific endings are. The only thing you won't be able to access with the mod is the Broken Watch content and I already said how you're able to achieve the Brit ending there.
What I personally did is make a save for all the choices so that I would remember which choice leads where but it takes 33 pages for the harem route. (PRO TIP: Backup the files you'd replace with the mod then add them back to play the broken watch after)

P.S.S: I saw you're disappointing by the fact that you can't stop the girls from growing (I was the same) but you can do that if you get back the watch. I don't remember if the mod tells you where this happens but
From there Brit will come and save your bottom. Sadly this ending is yet to be finished but you do save everyone from Gigantitsm.

Anyways have a good one lad. Hope I was able to help.
I think they have deleted the post saying that I was going to ignore the game.

In the only save game I had (I deleted the game) the MC had recovered the clock. Honestly, I liked the game until the LIs' breasts grew too big.

On the other hand, I only see an ending in games, so my interest in trying to see where I get if I do one thing or other is rather nil. I prefer to know that my actions lead me where I want. It can be very weird, but it's like I play and I'm not here to argue if it's better or worse, I'm not going to change the way I play because someone doesn't like it.

Right now I have no intention of playing this game again. If in the future there is a route in which we can make girls' breasts normal size, there is a remote possibility that I will return to the game.

Reactions: Jarul

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I think they have deleted the post saying that I was going to ignore the game.

In the only save game I had (I deleted the game) the MC had recovered the clock. Honestly, I liked the game until the LIs' breasts grew too big.

On the other hand, I only see an ending in games, so my interest in trying to see where I get if I do one thing or other is rather nil. I prefer to know that my actions lead me where I want. It can be very weird, but it's like I play and I'm not here to argue if it's better or worse, I'm not going to change the way I play because someone doesn't like it.

Right now I have no intention of playing this game again. If in the future there is a route in which we can make girls' breasts normal size, there is a remote possibility that I will return to the game.
Understandable.
And sorry I didn't read your entire discussion with the others so I didn't know you don't play anymore, I just saw you looking for the Brit endings and glazed over the rest.

I'm guessing the normal size will be a thing in the ending I got (Get the watch back) seeing how the MC
so if you're interested by then that's the ending you'll want.

Until then have a good one friend.

Reactions: BlasKyau

D1eg00d

Jul 11, 2018
I finished yesterday looks pretty cool but will it be an ending with only Leah? Or Leah and Ash? I did really enjoy that character but when she just go like ok let's share him it was a little meh... I don't know on that part I really think jen was more realistic.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Guys is the broken watch ending text only? It's all just black screens. I spent so long trying to get to it I feel disappointed :(
do you have the mod added?? if so it will give you the text and black screen so i would suggest unzipping the game again dont add the mod and you will probs see the normal screen

Reactions: Godoffurniture

Pokemun

Jul 20, 2020
Wow, this game was really great!

It might not be a popular opinion but I actually liked the conflict that Laura added after the pool party, it added suspense and uncertainty which enhanced the overall experience and makes getting what you want in the end more satisfying.

Also super excited for the rest of the breast expansion endings, the gigantic one in particular. I'd love to see more of the girls as big and bigger than Haley at the end of the cruise ending.

There are a lot of inconsistencies with the story paths though, but I assume a lot of that is because there are so many branches planned but not created/implemented yet.

Also my condolences to the dev team for losing one of their own, hopefully he's in heaven screwing a big titty angel.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes