Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Currently he is working on this update. He even has paused to finish his first full Endwoed Update since its release last year. xD
But he has a lot of privacy things to do that can't be postponed later. Soo... hope for someday in October.

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
Is there a scene where the height changes actually happen, or is that not implemented yet?
It's not implemented yet. The main route of Hypnosis ends there with the current version.

We need to wait until EU starts to continue the main path, then we will see if this is "possible" or not.

AmelRose

Sep 30, 2019
It's not implemented yet. The main route of Hypnosis ends there with the current version.

We need to wait until EU starts to continue the main path, then we will see if this is "possible" or not.
I haven't played since 1.0.1 so I assume that was added between that and the current version, so it's weird that it was added and not developed upon, at least a tiny bit

Lavisor

Oct 15, 2018
I haven't played since 1.0.1 so I assume that was added between that and the current version, so it's weird that it was added and not developed upon, at least a tiny bit
The last couple updates were continuations of the side "the-broken-watch"-path. Still he isn't finished with that side path since he extended it more and more. I'll say wait until February, maybe at this time the main path will get an update.

• Sad
Reactions: Jarul

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Please tell me how to get Broken Watch Endings?
Check the Walkthrough:

It is explained very good how to get it. If you played the game until the end of current content already, you can skip basically everything until you come to the point in the Walkthrough.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes