TwinSideWings

Jan 28, 2018
1635447962951.png (broken watch ending)
is it mean i can only hook up with ashley, leah, grace, jenn, and laura? can i add haley into the group?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The game is CENTERED around BE.

"I really liked God of War, except for all the killing parts."
Doesn't change the fact that the broken watch ending is not the main ending and i have lost count how long ago the last main story update was.
And while BE is a large theme and large tits are good, not all want a size that the LI's are in need of medical care...

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Add to the fact the entire concept, theme, and ideas seemingly important enough to the game that they spawned the literal title sort of requires the watch to not be broken. It's starting to feel like the title should've been something else. Like "Hypnosis: What happens when your hypno device breaks."

Izule2003

Mar 25, 2021
Just found this game recently and wanted to say I have had a bunch of fun playing thru it, like others here there have been different story points that I was not a huge fan of, but looking forward to seeing the game get completed/updated so that there is more content to see. Some small complaints are that early game does not seem to track currently, but from reading it sounds like it will be fixed in the future just not priority at the moment. My least liked story point currently is that we can be Hypnotized by the cell phone video, but that it does not work for us when we try to do it, I know both events happen on different story tracks but I feel like if in one timeline we establish that the watch can work thru video we should keep that constant in other timelines. Also in the Cruise ending the fact that MC can have a scene with Hailey at the end seems to go against what we know has happened to him. But outside of those complaints where I feel like the story does not follow what it has set up previously really enjoying the different routes and scenes and hope for more, keep up the work.

Expanding Universe Games

Super Badass
Game Developer
Feb 20, 2019
Hey everyone!

I made a quick little side game called Hypnotic Halloween.
Ashley asks you to be the judge of their costume contest, and the prize is... dealer's choice.

Why am I mentioning it now? Cause it just went public!

Find it at

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Halloween:
I haven't played the main game for a while because I see that it's more of him losing the watch again, and I have no interest in that, losing the watch was a terrible story twist the first time around. It'll be nice to see something different though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending v1.0.9] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.18 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 772 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 754 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Could not find Compressed version for pc(Mega and Mixdrop both link are dead).

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes