Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Damn.
Apparently I stepped over a line and upset a moderator on Endowed's thread. Slapped for "inappropriate behavior" and currently can't post or reply. :(

Anyone know if these tend to be permanent or temporary?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Damn.
Apparently I stepped over a line and upset a moderator on Endowed's thread. Slapped for "inappropriate behavior" and currently can't post or reply. :(

Anyone know if these tend to be permanent or temporary?
tell me in private...but...what did you do?XD

Reactions: Dragon59

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I don't know how often you check the other Platforms, but just so you know, I've been posting typos I found in the game on GameJolt.

However, it is probably better to post here, so I think once I'm done with my playthrough, I'll copy all the typos I found into one big post and post it here.

I'm also planning to post a copy on itch.io just to cover my bases.

I don't know if it will help, or how much has already been reported, but considering we are approaching the final version of the game I just thought I'd share all the typos I encounter in my playthrough.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
I don't know how often you check the other Platforms, but just so you know, I've been posting typos I found in the game on GameJolt.

However, it is probably better to post here, so I think once I'm done with my playthrough, I'll copy all the typos I found into one big post and post it here.

I'm also planning to post a copy on itch.io just to cover my bases.

I don't know if it will help, or how much has already been reported, but considering we are approaching the final version of the game I just thought I'd share all the typos I encounter in my playthrough.
not sure the game is near the final version as the dev said he has a lot of branches that he has already planned out so think its just nearing the broken watch branch end but dont think the dev wants to stop there.

Jun 10, 2020
Would love to see Ashley's mom's tits grow. Hopefully in a future update, this game is still amazing.
Big agree, her mom getting some expansion would be amazing - need me some more milf content.

Honestly I really hope to see the side characters in general get some expansion on the evil route, like the goth girl or hottie bartender. Would be kickass.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes