jahall

Feb 20, 2019
This game is great. anyone shitting on it is doing so because they dislike breast expansion. Move on! There are many other games for you. The dev has done a terrific job and I'm happy to support his work! Looking forward to all of the games he is putting his effort into!
The dev calling himself Expanding Uniuverse Games should have been a clue as to what the content would be.

Reactions: KiraJames

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
The dev calling himself Expanding Uniuverse Games should have been a clue as to what the content would be.
Astrophysics? :cool:

No, althou I will be happy when we get back to parts including the watch, this is still content. I like laura and she kinda gets back to beiing okay in this update.
People complainig about the "Broken Watch Ending" are complaining, that a game, still in development, is in fact still in development. Other paths will be coming, as long as people don't kill the dev's motivation to do them!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Getting caught with Tiffany will give you the option to stay with her if you choose to leave the girls for her. But if you reject her, the girls will leave you. If you have still been hooking up with Britney, then after the girls leave you for cheating, you can run off with Britney instead.
I'm going to assume that in this case, since Laura has the watch, you haven't been able to hypnotize Britney into having breasts larger than her head... is that correct?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
And how can I get that ending? I really don't care about the rest, and if I can get rid of all the busty girls and establish a relationship with the original britany I see it as the most wonderful of the endings.

In fact I think I like Laura better and better after knowing that she broke the watch, it's something that I wanted the MC to do. Not so much to prefer her to Britany, but before all the others yes (especially if, as I remember, apparently her breasts didn't grow).

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
And how can I get that ending? I really don't care about the rest, and if I can get rid of all the busty girls and establish a relationship with the original britany I see it as the most wonderful of the endings.

In fact I think I like Laura better and better after knowing that she broke the watch, it's something that I wanted the MC to do. Not so much to prefer her to Britany, but before all the others yes (especially if, as I remember, apparently her breasts didn't grow).
don't know, don't care, you try every route until find the one that you want but keep in mind that Brittany is a minor character she'll always have less space than the others

Last edited:
Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
don't know, don't care, you try every route until find the one that you want
I'd rather don't do it like this: As soon as I come to an end, it's game over, I won't continue it. I can't do such a thing as trial and error as I play, and I suppose it will be quite difficult to get to that end on the first try.

I'm going to wait and see if someone explains how to get it.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I'd rather don't do it like this: As soon as I come to an end, it's game over, I won't continue it. I can't do such a thing as trial and error as I play, and I suppose it will be quite difficult to get to that end on the first try.

you know that walkthroughs are a thing...right? so far the closest thing as a "brittany ending" is possibly the Cruise Ending...

Reactions: BlasKyau

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

So you want to be spoiled of the ending before watching it because then you won't watch it ? :unsure:

Just watch the images and imagine your own ending...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
you know that walkthroughs are a thing...right? so far the closest thing as a "brittany ending" is possibly the Cruise Ending...
With the walkthrough I wasn't sure how I could get to the Britany ending. The truth is that I want an ending in which the MC only has a stable relationship with Britany. And I didn't seem to find anything in the walkthrough that would indicate such an ending.

And I apologize if you have been offended by my question.

So you want to be spoiled of the ending before watching it because then you won't watch it ? :unsure:

Just watch the images and imagine your own ending...
I guess I have the right to play however I want.

I only see one ending, so if I get to one that I don't like, it annoys me, so I prefer to know that I'm going to one that I will like. Considering that I'm not going to see the others, it's reasonable that I prefer to see one that I like before than an random ending.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
With the walkthrough I wasn't sure how I could get to the Britany ending. The truth is that I want an ending in which the MC only has a stable relationship with Britany. And I didn't seem to find anything in the walkthrough that would indicate such an ending.

And I apologize if you have been offended by my question.
Offended? No
Annoyed? Totally(because you're trying to play a game that doesn't have what you want, and it's unlikely that you'll get the thing you want)

Unless the dev is a bloody saint, you won't have a "Brittany only" ending because Brittany is a minor character and even to achieve that ending you will be forced to deal with every girl, like it or not...on top of that Brittany is married even in the Cruise Ending, she won't leave her husband for you.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Offended? No
Annoyed? Totally(because you're trying to play a game that doesn't have what you want, and it's unlikely that you'll get the thing you want)

Unless the dev is a bloody saint, you won't have a "Brittany only" ending because Brittany is a minor character and even to achieve that ending you will be forced to deal with every girl, like it or not...on top of that Brittany is married even in the Cruise Ending, she won't leave her husband for you.
So I guess the next best ending is one where the MC ends the relationship with all the LI... except Laura, I like her since I know she breaks the clock. She has gone from dislike to like me, any ending in which the MC ends only with her would also suffice for me.

Is that what you say about the cruise would be like this?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
So I guess the next best ending is one where the MC ends the relationship with all the LI... except Laura, I like her since I know she breaks the clock. She has gone from dislike to like me, any ending in which the MC ends only with her would also suffice for me.

Is that what you say about the cruise would be like this?
Laura breaks the watch as an act of revenge, she does it out of spite and out of jealousy....it's not a good thing, MC with that watch could fix every problem that the girls are having and even letting them go on with their lives without MC(if they want)

and i won't say anything else about the Cruise ending...go play it yourself...otherwise what's the fun about it?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Laura breaks the watch as an act of revenge, she does it out of spite and out of jealousy....it's not a good thing, MC with that watch could fix every problem that the girls are having and even letting them go on with their lives without MC(if they want)

and i won't say anything else about the Cruise ending...go play it yourself...otherwise what's the fun about it?
Thanks for the reply.

I want the MC to break the watch himself. I know that it's very unlikely to happen. I don't care that she does it out of a fit of anger and jealousy, she has done what I know the MC won't do, and I like it. I also assume that if she breaks the watch there is no end to her on that route, but if there is on another route ...

In any case, I guess I'm going to do something I should have done a long time ago: Ignore the game. It makes a lot of updates that I don't play, in any case.

I'm sorry if my comments have bothered anyone.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It always baffles me how long it takes people to arrive at this conclusion after initially being upset a game doesn't cater to their every whim.
I found the game interesting, until we arrive at a point where even though I'd said, every time I wondered, that I wanted the breast expansion thing to stop, I realized that the Dev had no intention of doing so. This is really what has annoyed me: if you have no intention of doing a thing, don't give the player the option to choose it.

Reactions: Jarul and Lord Grim

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Played the game, really loving it!
I like the progress of breast expansion that you can basically see every week that the girls are getting bigger and bigger.

But I have some questions:
Is pregnancy possible for:
- Jenn at any point (since she wants it the most)
- Ashley
- Leah outside of her mini-Ending (mainly in the Harem-Ending)
- Grace in the Harem-Ending/Broken watch-Ending

?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes