ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Maybe not your MC, but you can play it differently (more "evil" but not totally), that's the purpose of choices and branching
i do believe that one game fits all in this case ... look it was Ashley and Leah that made MC's cum addictive like heroin .. remember that .. along with making MC's dick a bit smaller :rolleyes:

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah and the first thing he did was to fix that right? Because that morally upstanding dude totally didn't want to manipulate everyone into a harem that he couldn't dream of having without the watch. I guess all the other stuff I mentioned also kinda weren't his fault either right? Like changing someone's sexual preferences is totally innocent fun...
Well, I want to send that harem to hell.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Personally, I've only been interested in Brittany for some time, and it seems that she is more of a side character. None of the main LIs interest me.

As I only see one ending, if there isn't an end with Brittany (without breast growth, on the path that I'm following where the MC doesn't hypnotize her and he keeps the clock). The other ending that would interest me is one where the MC rejects all LIs and forgets about them forever.
I like all LIs, but still I also think Brittany is the best girl in the game)
As far as I understand, with a certain choice, she can become part of the harem in the next update (Broken Watch Ending).
But all the same it is a pity that the author treats her as a side girl and she does not yet have her own ending.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like all LIs, but still I also think Brittany is the best girl in the game)
As far as I understand, with a certain choice, she can become part of the harem in the next update (Broken Watch Ending).
But all the same it is a pity that the author treats her as a side girl and she does not yet have her own ending.
I only see one ending, and one in which she is included with the other LIs in the harem doesn't interest me. At first I liked all of them, now only Brittany.

The end options that interest me are either Brittany alone (and without breast expansion as it's in my game) or no LI.

Right now getting rid of all those... I don't know how to define them, well, getting rid of them seems like a blessing to me.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
I only see one ending, and one in which she is included with the other LIs in the harem doesn't interest me. At first I liked all of them, now only Brittany.

The end options that interest me are either Brittany alone (and without breast expansion as it's in my game) or no LI.

Right now getting rid of all those... I don't know how to define them, well, getting rid of them seems like a blessing to me.
something you will not get, i'm pretty sure of it...change game pal...

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
something you will not get, i'm pretty sure of it...change game pal...
And a "bad" ending where you don't get any? I'd see it as an incredibly good ending, whatever the MC thinks.

EDIT:

I haven't played for a few updates, waiting to see if there is an ending that interests me.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
And a "bad" ending where you don't get any? I'd see it as an incredibly good ending, whatever the MC thinks.

EDIT:

I haven't played for a few updates, waiting to see if there is an ending that interests me.
Actually, with the new update you have an ending with just Brittany: if you cheat on the girls with Tiffany (I think it also works with Lydia) they find out and leave you. If you then choose 'Give up' you end up with Brittany.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
Actually, with the new update you have an ending with just Brittany: if you cheat on the girls with Tiffany (I think it also works with Lydia) they find out and leave you. If you then choose 'Give up' you end up with Brittany.
Yeah, this is all i wanted
This is a different route though. now i gotta try out what you mentioned
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: m4pII

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
But is it with or without breast growth? If her breasts also grow like the others, then I'm not interested.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I mean, I get that you're disappointed the game MC isn't, in the currently available endings, the famed "alpha" sociopath that considers women (or anyone else, really) like objects to be dealt with without any kind of regards,
That seems to describe that trope almost perfectly.

Personally, I'm quite tired of that scenario. I'll often try to grin and bear it if there are other interesting elements of the game. Many of the games I've stopped playing, or have placed far down on my queue, involve that particular theme.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
In the overview of the game :
Start with good intentions. but temptation to use the watch for selfish reasons becomes more appealing as the story progresses.
So what do you expect when you play a game with the mind control tag ? not to use mind control and be a vanilla story ? I'm curious

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
personally i would have stopped the girls tits at around 34b to 36c .... the sizes i consider perfect on any female ..... and as far as my cum being addictive to the girls ... well lets keep that in ;)

Reactions: ShimmieSuxSox

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
personally i would have stopped the girls tits at around 34b to 36c .... the sizes i consider perfect on any female ..... and as far as my cum being addictive to the girls ... well lets keep that in ;)
IF they wanted a healthy harem relationship, MC's cum had to go back to normal XD otherwise why should be any different from the usual drug dealer and his whores?XD

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes