t727

Jan 4, 2018
there is an early ending where Leah gets pregnant and it shows her belly grow, there is also a an ending with Laura and possibly Brittney where both of them end up pregnant depending on your choices, the laura ending can be triggered if you let her hypnotize you.
Thank you!

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
hows updates going ??
Well another beta patch is out as we speak. Going by the how meager the last couple of updates has been I'll be skipping this one. Fingers crossed he will finally be able to finish up this ending during the coming month and then move on to Endowed and continue the actual main story of Hypnosis.

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Well another beta patch is out as we speak. Going by the how meager the last couple of updates has been I'll be skipping this one. Fingers crossed he will finally be able to finish up this ending during the coming month and then move on to Endowed and continue the actual main story of Hypnosis.
we shall see fingers crossed

JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Aaaand the rest as well since only now have I understood how Mega Up even works lol

MAC

Android v8a

Android Universal

Android v7a

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
So this is the 3rd update to the broken watch ending? Do we know when that ending is over, and when we'll be back on track with the main story? I'm actively avoiding the game till then.

Reactions: Jarul

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Looks like a continuation of the Broken watch ending, tried my farthest story save and it ends in the same spot.... and by the looks of it the ending is still not done. This is a pretty large ending however the rest of the game is suffering from focusing on an ending that isn't the final one.
Beg pardon? It if is a possible ending then the "rest of the game" isn't suffering. Much like the option to have the quickest ending in the game, or to hook up with the psycho bitch and boobs buddy. Does it take away from the progression of the story a tad, sure, but still doesn't mean it's suffering. -Facepalm-

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
It is a continuation of the Broken Watch Ending, includes new scenes with Laura, Grace, Beth, Jenn, Leah + a few other scenes including setup for an optional Watch-less solution for players that don't want the girls to keep growing/potentially shrink down again.

For the people saying they can't find the new content - don't load your last save before the 'to be continued' screen of the previous update, new scenes are spliced in earlier than that so load something further back (I had a save from Jenn's cow-print bikini photoshoot scene that worked for me)

Also, this still doesn't wrap up the Broken Watch ending, nor does it give a strong indication that the next section will be the End of this 'Ending'. At this point it's looking more like the Broken Watch Path.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys anyone know if any of these issues mentioned by an earlier player have been fixed yet or should I just give up waiting now? Thanks :)

Hello there!

First of all: great fucking game. My favorite in this site by far.

I only have one question: Everytime I have the oportunity to tell Ashley to stop liking Leah and girls in general I do it. However, there are sometimes where it still seems like she likes her. Additionally, at the end of episode 14, she still says something about how Leah spent the night and she didn't sleep.

This is obviously a mistake, since for the majority of the game it is estabilished they do not have a relationship (and I never told Leah to be bissexual, I rejected it the both times I was prompted to choose), so they couldn't possibly spend the night together (Leah isn't into girls).

Despite this small error, this is a great game. I know there are a lot of branches and it's probably really hard to keep up where and when are decisions made, but please fix this continuity error. I am certain there are more people in line with my line of thinking.

EDIT: I also had the choice to stop Ashley from being bissexual, and I took it. If she isn't bissexual anymore, why is she talking about "our" harem and hooking up with the other girls in the end?

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes