Mangananga

Jun 14, 2018
Where does the ending start? I can't find it and there is no link at the end of 1.0.3, is there one in 1.0.4? Does this mean something else?

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Was super excited to have another Hypnosis update this soon but see its a beta build.
Will wait for the next proper update.

As for those who are angry at all the what if endings...
The branching nature of the game kinda necessitates a metric crap ton of different endings depending on player choice.
This is unfortunately the reality of what we all wanted. lol. I personally do not blame him doing all the odd endings first, keeps people around waiting for the main end and for those of us who liked the side ends it gives us jucy content.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
how many endings are there?
Quite a few actually.
The main harem ones I remember being planned:
- The full harem ending with everyone
- The Leah & Ashley ending
- The Grace & Laura ending (though that may have changed)
And each would probably have its variations on whether or not Jenn was a part of your harem.
There may have been a Haley & Jenn harem lobbed onto the pile of planned content.

We can probably assume there would also be exclusive endings for each girl, so that's another 5 endings at minimum. And then there are a handful of early endings as well.

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
"It is missing many scenes, contains errors and is not meant to be played."

This right here is why changelogs are wonderful.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Hmm seems to be an interesting game. But Only 2gb ? How much content do this game have atm ? I dont want to start another game what is only "half" finished
I wasn't expecting much from this one, but i was pleasantly surprised after playing it.
There's a good amount of content, even more so if you play more than 1 path. Also the quality gets better as it goes.
Overall i'd recommend playing it.

zainon

Jan 27, 2021
Quite a few actually.
The main harem ones I remember being planned:
- The full harem ending with everyone
- The Leah & Ashley ending
- The Grace & Laura ending (though that may have changed)
And each would probably have its variations on whether or not Jenn was a part of your harem.
There may have been a Haley & Jenn harem lobbed onto the pile of planned content.

We can probably assume there would also be exclusive endings for each girl, so that's another 5 endings at minimum. And then there are a handful of early endings as well.
that's a lot haha thanks

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The branching nature of the game kinda necessitates a metric crap ton of different endings depending on player choice.
This is unfortunately the reality of what we all wanted. lol. I personally do not blame him doing all the odd endings first, keeps people around waiting for the main end and for those of us who liked the side ends it gives us jucy content.
Personaly i'm not angry about it, i just thought it was planed different and well yeah, i would find it better if he does the main route first.

So far i haven't noticed the choices do affect the endings.
In the cruise ending the choices u did in the main route didn't matter.
And in the current ending they do neither as far as i can see.
-doesn't matter if u made Ash stop being in love with Leah
-doesn't matter if Jenn was on sub part or not
-i never meet with the pink haired stripper and she still comes by for some fun etc.

CaptainMontana

Nov 30, 2017
Hypnosis [Broken Watch Ending part2 v1.0.4] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 728 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 711 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
After downloading the Compressed Version it shows as V1.03 instead of V1.04. Just thought you should know that.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
aaah just looked through the thread, was about to ask about the broken watch ending and if we were gonna get to see the girls grow a lot bigger since it seemed like the smaller ones and haley grew a decent amount and then everyone stopped

really hoping it gets expanded quite a bit, with the whole 'agreeing with haley to egg on the other girls so they try to outgrow each other' we only really got one scene with grace admitting she liked growing bigger, and the main girl agreeing that she liked it

would looove if we got a few more scenes of them being competitive/trying to outgrow each other, and a couple more 'benchmarks' where all the girls grew a chunk bigger (like with the month timeskip)

...plus would love if the girls got way way bigger in general, that one 'bad end' with haley was my favorite part of the game by far, would looove it if all the girls started getting really huge

...aside from that (would also like it if the broken watch path would gradually get updated to progress further along in the future), hoping the 'current' path where all the girls want one major change ends up with a similar route, with haley getting bigger and bigger breasts, jenn getting a much bigger ass, ashley continuing to get shorter, the main girl getting taller and taller... hoping they end up with a really substantial change that continues to grow/shrink

Reactions: renholder

coolsebi01

Mar 8, 2019
Well if your a real fapper you could watch hellsing ultimate in a beamer in germany...

A friend of mine did and got some visit from the local police XD.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016

128 new images and 17 short animations. Not yet played, but it seems the update still doesn't contain the complete BE ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
And this is amusingly one of the smaller problems that branching causes. This is even one the better devs at dealing with them - by a long shot, unfortunately. I don't get why everybody is so keen on branches. They are really not free, or even cheap.

Reactions: Jarul and Sh4dyW0lf
3.90 star(s) 66 Votes