Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't mind any of that at all. Obviously, some others do. Like I said, the control over what i do next is far, far more important to me than any loss of time. I guess its hard to put it into words, but when I feel like I've done something, within the context of the game, to progress things along and achieve or earn something sexy along the way, it feels so much better, and the payoff is that much moreso than if its just click click click next next next with a one directional VN. There's not a right or wrong as some people clearly prefer one and some the other, but I'm way over on the sandbox side.

If a game has X number of sex partners, and they all have a set number of possible scenes, I really, really want to choose who I see next and what I do with them. It makes the experience ten times better, I remember everything that's happened much better, and when I advance through more lewd outfits or sex scenes, it feels like I was the one who made it happen, rather than just watching from the sidelines. Almost the comparable difference between actually playing a mainstream non-adult game vs watching someone else play a game on Youtube.
I think what you like are games like ''Peasant's Quest'' or ''A Struggle with Sin'', RPGM games which allow what you described, they also follow only loosely something like a main story, good games thought.

As Incendax said, most of the sandbox games here are either horrible grindy, often with crap navigation, bad hints etc, just a bad experience to play. Also i'd say, in ~90% of these games the sandbox is either just used to stretch the existing content as much as possible and/or just completely usless, like you need to progress with the LI's in a strict order, with no freedom to choose, which makes the sandbox a complete waste.

The point is, for games which follow a linear story/story focused, sandbox is just not a good medium, some amount of freeroam is a better choice.
You need scenes and events happen in a given order, otherwise the story makes no sense and most devs here (or even larger studios) aren't implementing dozens of possible paths of how you can progress with the story, simply too much branching.
It can work when the different LI's have their own story, which isn't tied to closely with other characters or the main story.

sarge86

Apr 22, 2018
As much as I love this game, I've waited for *so long* for me to be able to make MC evil or at the very least very morally questionable with his god watch and the most we've gotten is "lol call me master I guess, but only sometimes, and we play it off as quirky kink anyways"

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I think what you like are games like ''Peasant's Quest'' or ''A Struggle with Sin'', RPGM games which allow what you described, they also follow only loosely something like a main story, good games thought.

As Incendax said, most of the sandbox games here are either horrible grindy, often with crap navigation, bad hints etc, just a bad experience to play. Also i'd say, in ~90% of these games the sandbox is either just used to stretch the existing content as much as possible and/or just completely usless, like you need to progress with the LI's in a strict order, with no freedom to choose, which makes the sandbox a complete waste.

The point is, for games which follow a linear story/story focused, sandbox is just not a good medium, some amount of freeroam is a better choice.
You need scenes and events happen in a given order, otherwise the story makes no sense and most devs here (or even larger studios) aren't implementing dozens of possible paths of how you can progress with the story, simply too much branching.
It can work when the different LI's have their own story, which isn't tied to closely with other characters or the main story.
Honestly, I'm not much of a fan of the RPGM games at all. Some are OK, but its a struggle. My favorite ones that I consider sandbox would include Harem Hotel, Max's Life, Dark Magic, Come Home, Photo Hunt, and Lust Academy.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
As much as I love this game, I've waited for *so long* for me to be able to make MC evil or at the very least very morally questionable with his god watch and the most we've gotten is "lol call me master I guess, but only sometimes, and we play it off as quirky kink anyways"
I always got the feeling the Dev was making fun of the kink, trolling the fans so to speak. I mean you have a watch that gives you god powers...the dev's answer to what would one do with that power is bigger boobs!! Oh, and lets add some DUUUURRRRPPPP decisions that a five year old would be ashamed of, and focus for years on a story line that is the opposite of what anyone wants, and piss people off!!

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
I always got the feeling the Dev was making fun of the kink, trolling the fans so to speak. I mean you have a watch that gives you god powers...the dev's answer to what would one do with that power is bigger boobs!! Oh, and lets add some DUUUURRRRPPPP decisions that a five year old would be ashamed of, and focus for years on a story line that is the opposite of what anyone wants, and piss people off!!
i really disliked at the end of one of the broken watch routes where laura is saying MC should just stop with the dedicated days calendar and take control of all the bitches because they would all grovel at his feel if he told them to anyway, and his response was "yeah but i'm not that kind of person" without even a choice from the player.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I mean, yeah. I know that some people think this game is totally about mind control, but in reality the watch is only a medium to start the Breast Expansion.

But for some reason people dont want to accept this and still think that this game is mainly mind control and not mainly Breast Expansion.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I mean, yeah. I know that some people think this game is totally about mind control, but in reality the watch is only a medium to start the Breast Expansion.

But for some reason people dont want to accept this and still think that this game is mainly mind control and not mainly Breast Expansion.
I've enjoyed the game and the fact that MC isn't a total skeezeball.

I think with more 'sketch' fetishes, like the hypnosis rape folks, some of their fans can be really pushy.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I've enjoyed the game and the fact that MC isn't a total skeezeball.

I think with more 'sketch' fetishes, like the hypnosis rape folks, some of their fans can be really pushy.
LMAO, talk about threading the needle...oh, I'd be a nice mind controller! I have morals and believe in the good of all people!! LOL. Mind control is mind control, it's f'd up beyond belief to do screw with someones thoughts or body parts. To argue ones mind control fetish is better because they want to give everyone happy feelings and big tits...it's still against their will... just like the fetish making someone fall in love/have sex.

Cherubin25, the reason the dev let people believe this was a mind control themed story is because he wanted subscribers/money. The niche of disgusting ginormous tits won't pay the bills...Dev needed to deceive people to be profitable.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
LMAO, talk about threading the needle...oh, I'd be a nice mind controller! I have morals and believe in the good of all people!! LOL. Mind control is mind control, it's f'd up beyond belief to do screw with someones thoughts or body parts. To argue ones mind control fetish is better because they want to give everyone happy feelings and big tits...it's still against their will... just like the fetish making someone fall in love/have sex.

Cherubin25, the reason the dev let people believe this was a mind control themed story is because he wanted subscribers/money. The niche of disgusting ginormous tits won't pay the bills...Dev needed to deceive people to be profitable.
From the dev notes, also pretty sure one of the first few screens in game says something similar. Emphasis is mine.
What not to expect:
You won't find NTR, anyone under the age of 18, incest or anything non-consensual.
If you feel disappointed at a lack of noncon hypno stuff, thats your reading comprehension failure, not a bamboozle by the dev.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

with this logic even convincing people about stuff is fucked-up...because you're kinda brainwashing them, using words instead of a magical watch...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
with this logic even convincing people about stuff is fucked-up...because you're kinda brainwashing them, using words instead of a magical watch...
Not to mention almost all of the more fucked up aspects of the hypnosis (maybe all... I don't recall) happened before MC was aware the watch worked.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Not to mention almost all of the more fucked up aspects of the hypnosis (maybe all... I don't recall) happened before MC was aware the watch worked.
MC isn't a saint but still tries/tried to be a decent human being even during the badass/evil route(to be fair MC is kinda neutral until like chapter 9 or 10, aside for a few relationships)

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Ah yes, because mind control brings the masses. /s

My man, this is a Breast Expansion game with a watch/hypnosis as a medium. This is not really a mind control-game. If you want games heavily focussed on Mind Control, you have to look eleswhere.

Sewyoba

Jul 22, 2018
Ah yes, because mind control brings the masses. /s

My man, this is a Breast Expansion game with a watch/hypnosis as a medium. This is not really a mind control-game. If you want games heavily focussed on Mind Control, you have to look eleswhere.
Game's literally called "Hypnosis", btw

Reactions: Jarul

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Game's literally called "Hypnosis", btw
And the Hypnosis is only the medium for the breast expansion. Jesus, all the time the same nonsense with those mind control-idiots.

I will just unwatch this thread, the game is not being completed anyway and I really cannot see this nonsense all the time. It makes my head hurt to see stupid people.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
You're not wrong...I'm simply making the point that there is no good mind control, or bad mind control. A big missed opportunity the dev had with this story is how having the ultimate power to do whatever you want consequence free would/could corrupt even the most innocent do gooder like the dev tried portraying the MC as. But big tits was the depth of thought put into the story, so here we are.

3.90 star(s) 66 Votes