foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Sections, just the talking stuff as far as locations on the map no. So yeah it was my one reason for uninstalling it an removing it, I'm not even sure I was making progress with anything.
Yeah, all the untranslated stuff is the thousands of untranslated image files. I translated like 50 images files and this is what you still get.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Played several games from this dev and this one is by far his best work yet. In his older games all the girls looks are random generated but in this one everyone is unique that makes the gameplayloop way more enjoyable.

Thanks for the translation.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
From the comments I'm guessing I'm gonna want more translation to be done before I actually play this game.

How's the impreg anyway, is it just bad/good end impreg or is it the fun kind? Do we get the ultra-based ovum cut-in or just "She is now pregananant"

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
As the explanation at the start of the game is just time consuming garbage, I'm gonna post a more detailed, easy-to-understand guide. Not a walkthrough, but should be enough to have a better idea of what you're supposed to be doing (note: this is far less a translation issue and far more a "dev is just bad at explaining their game issue. Translation is okay. There's some navigation buttons that aren't translated that would be helpful, but not something you can't figure out clicking around for a bit.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's all for now. Might update later but already spent more time writing this up than I probably should've.
Final edit: added a rough strategy for avoiding any cuck/rape events.

Last edited:

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
From the comments I'm guessing I'm gonna want more translation to be done before I actually play this game.

How's the impreg anyway, is it just bad/good end impreg or is it the fun kind? Do we get the ultra-based ovum cut-in or just "She is now pregananant"
There are no more translations, only thousands of images files left. I translated every single thing that can be translated. Also translated 50+ images.

Reactions: Zilcho

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020
the game mentions something about a NG+. i didnt get anything after completing 1 route. anyone know the unlock requirements?

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
There are no more translations, only thousands of images files left. I translated every single thing that can be translated. Also translated 50+ images.
I see. I guess I got nothing better to do than to try it anyway then.

Hope that tutorial posted before you is good.

Holsterer

Sep 6, 2021
Alright, here's the save file with all scenes unlocked: first save slot is the normal scenes, second save slot is the ending scenes.

Just download the zip, extract it and drop at the game's root folder.
However, note that it will replace your current save file (Tyrano, unlike RPGM, uses one file for all saves it seems), so make sure to rename it (your file) to something else if you want to keep it.

Inuyasaha

Nov 22, 2020

its worse. at 0 Mental they are preg. then if it gose back up it magically goes away. had the transfer student and loli remain at 0 but other characters kept bouncing

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Sorry, i'm probably being silly, but i cant find it anywhere

How do i fullscreen? Nothing i do seems to work
Use Magpie with the CuNNy (blame the guy who named it this) filter (preferably CuNNy-8x8C-NVL-DN or lower for speed reasons) to full screen non 3D games. It always gives very sharp and crisp images.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

Mee&Mee

Apr 23, 2020
Impossible. Those are all images and there are thousands of them, even the ones on the bottom left have 60 iterations and I gave up after trying to redraw them because of the heart tattoo. Blame the game engine and all who develop on it.
I am not blaming anyone, if it is not possible well, let it be bro, time to fap with other game XD

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Read the thread and the pain it's been translating this but I still got to note there's often a chunk of the dialogue missing.

2024-09-22.png

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
The text implies you could turn off NTR guard but risk getting a Game Over if you do, how would you even do that? And what are the 5 buttons that you can turn on and off inside the text box at the bottom?

Edit: Nevermind, the actual Help menu explains it better in terms of like, NTRGuard and the like.

Last edited:

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
The text implies you could turn off NTR guard but risk getting a Game Over if you do, how would you even do that? And what are the 5 buttons that you can turn on and off inside the text box at the bottom?
Those are to hide/turn on events, leave the left most one (the male shirt) off if you want the male "heroine" events. The rest can be left on to see them all.

2.60 star(s) 17 Votes