• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
this game is buggy AF, crashes 50% of the time you open a level beyond the 1st thing. well ok so booting the game beyond a certain date makes it intentionally unstable... so long story short, ignore the dev because hes about a big of an asshole as yanderedev

Last edited:

Gutzdeep

May 28, 2023
this game is buggy AF, crashes 50% of the time you open a level beyond the 1st thing. well ok so booting the game beyond a certain date makes it intentionally unstable... so long story short, ignore the dev because hes about a big of an asshole as yanderedev
What a d-bag dev who the fuck does childish shady shit like this and to make it worst doesnt say shit about it we had to figure it out ourselves.

DaveMcDaveDave

Feb 11, 2022
Given the weird time lock...

Here's a link to
You can run an individual file as any specified date without changing your system clock.

Looks like it cuts off the online tidbits, but it gets the game working again if you select a date prior to February 27th.

IceWave4

Nov 9, 2023
When I tried Free Mode after downloading a save file, I got a black screen, I can access my normal save file just fine. What do I do now?

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Supreme_Evil Could you update the OP to note that for the current version the date needs to be set to Feb 27 2024 or earlier or you will just get a black screen past a certain point in the game? It's been pointed out numerous times, but people aren't seeing it.

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Given the weird time lock...

Here's a link to
You can run an individual file as any specified date without changing your system clock.

Looks like it cuts off the online tidbits, but it gets the game working again if you select a date prior to February 27th.
What are the Online features btw, can't find it anywhere?

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
Ok managed to uncensor it with 3Dmigoto with the tutorials from Prick pussy looks a bit unfinished (but not because of the uncensor) apart from that it works fine.
Thank you, only by putting all files in the MainGameDir works for me
But this somehow cause problem with screen size
When I remove uncen files, thing back to normal
Can you help me pls

bug.PNG

RealJerKing

Dec 11, 2022
For anyone still wondering, you need to put the 3Dmigoto files in the "maingamedirhere/app_data" folder or your game will crash when you try to do any of the following:
Start a new game
Load a save file
Start freeplay mode

I have no idea how putting the files in the main game directory worked for Rl_loner, it always crashes for me.:unsure:
Clarification: When I say crash I mean the game gets stuck on a black screen forever.
The blackscreen is because of the Time Lock ppl mentioned about, I just need to change OS date to last year before playing

• Red Heart
Reactions: baha_rojo
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes