Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
And you believe what you say?
View attachment 3373950

When you launch a file and your windows stops you, "don't launch the exe" why not.
But when you can't even open a zip and put all file directly in quarantine... Good luck man :ROFLMAO:
The last time I did that, I had surprises later, don't ask where it came from if you have problems ;)
I mean, just have some common sense, download from trustworthy people, and properly check and clean your files if your that concerned. I haven't had my system quarantine any file, and it only stopped me from launching .exes since it was from a unknown publisher. You should download Malwarebytes for a decent free antivirus program (95% accuracy). Use Virus total for your file checks if they aren't too large.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kevinburinn

Wispy13

Oct 8, 2022
Okay now that Ive managed to start playing the game, what the hell does it mean by move the camera parallel?
** hold middle mouse button/hold both left and right on trackpad to move camera (WHY)
hold right click/scroll wheel to zoom
hold left click to rotate

Last edited:

dual1020

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone know how to get the second action? Its below masturbation.

Also whats the thing under load game? I got all the endings but its still locked.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
ok so I talked to azucat and the way for you to get free mode is to unlock all of the ED (endings) achievements. You have to watch all of them to have the free mode option to be unlocked it. Does everyone have a save with all the endings unlocked?

DuckCrafter42

Mar 1, 2019
ok so I talked to azucat and the way for you to get free mode is to unlock all of the ED (endings) achievements. You have to watch all of them to have the free mode option to be unlocked it. Does everyone have a save with all the endings unlocked?
You couldn't scroll up a little bit to post #139?

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes