CrypticMight

Aug 17, 2021
I think this is potentially the reason why some individuals can't progress. Running app.exe in a VM or MS Sandbox doesn't allow you to progress at all since you don't get enough exp and she constantly says you are hurting her.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
I think this is potentially the reason why some individuals can't progress. Running app.exe in a VM or MS Sandbox doesn't allow you to progress at all since you don't get enough exp and she constantly says you are hurting her.
Correct
The "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll"'s anti-sandbox feature can detect if it is running inside virtual machines VirtualBox, virtalpc, MS sandbox etc.
And this is the reason, that I did not pack it inside the exe. When I did in v1.006 virustotal scan looked like a Christmas Tree...:p
67-70 AVs identified it as malware.
tried the clit stimulation dosent increase at all the game is bugged
Are you using Microsoft's sandbox or another virtual pc to play?

Last edited:

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Save, no freeplay cause idk how to unlock that, but everything else is unlocked.

Drop the files in the zip here:C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\azucat\HypnoticIdol\DLjsite (or you can press the savedir button on the titlescreen, though I feel atleast one person would be too blind to notice that button).

I am going to assume the pregnancy tag is just an ending?
yes it is, the pregnancy is just an ending slide.

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
why is my windows defender thinking app.exe is a trojan?
the game is cracked, so things with DRM and how the game has been pirated are causing windows defender to flip it's shit and scream at you. Most pirated media cause false positives, so unless you're not being careful/downloading from piratebay or supersexyfreegames.xxx.com.gov, I guarantee you that this game, and any other on this site is safe. If you really want to have peace of mind, download a trial version of hitmanpro and malware bytes and scan your pc.

Reactions: SimplyAShame

TheWolflower

Jul 10, 2018
If a game has a virus and a cracked DRM you guys can spot the virus or you all just go defend the false positive?
Asking for a friend.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
There ya go. one hidden ending for ya

1001110101111.png

I guess this is it
was hyping it going to be like Harem end of the world something lv but better. Guess these are like side project for them

Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
While I don't understand why playing in a VM should cause issue, it does line up with my experience. I am in a VM and no matter what I do the XP stays at 0.

Sh6k6sh6

May 7, 2021
this happens with unity with all games, it is the engine that tries to connect.
For those who wants to disable this telemetry, here's how to do it:

-On Windows: C:\users\<username>\AppData\LocalLow\azucat\HypnoticIdol\Unity\7eb897de-57d1-4f51-890d-466779d7492c\Analytics\config

-On Linux: /home/<username>/.wine/drive_c/users/<username>/AppData/LocalLow/azucat/HypnoticIdol/Unity/7eb897de-57d1-4f51-890d-466779d7492c/Analytics/config

==> Open the config file with a text editor
==> Change all settings like this:

{"analytics":{"enabled":false},"connect":{"limit_user_tracking":true,"player_opted_out":true,"enabled":false},"performance":{"enabled":false},"dynamic":{"coreBusinessMetrics":{"enabled":false,"timeToWaitForUserInfoS":60},"analytics":{"shouldCollectAutomation":false,"timeToWaitForUserInfoS":60}}}

==> Save
==> Right click on config file > Properties > Set to Read-Only

Unfortunately, you have to do this for every Unity game, or you can of course block it in the firewall.

And to my knowledge for this game you can (in fact, you should) delete "start.exe". I hope I'm not wrong about that, but the game seems to work perfectly well without it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RandomDude66
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes