Kuzero

Jun 2, 2018
I feel dumb to ask but how to get past the first scene?
"Kiss" => Ok
"Remove clothes" => Ok
Stimulate clitoris => Not ok, as soon as I get anywhere near that (and, tbh, do anything except kissing) she keeps screaming it hurts like a broken record no matter what I do.

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
"Kiss" => Ok
"Remove clothes" => Ok
Stimulate clitoris => Not ok, as soon as I get anywhere near that (and, tbh, do anything except kissing) she keeps screaming it hurts like a broken record no matter what I do.

Did you tried to increase/decrease speed of your actions? They have zone of "pleasure".

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
When touching, there are speed sliders that can be used to reduce the intensity of the touch. Be sure to leave the heart/tears icons active to judge the needed speeds. That's really all it takes. After the first quest is cleared and you have funds for the shop, there is a lotion that helps lubricate the various spots to reduce her discomfort.

GettaBobo

Aug 29, 2019
Ok managed to uncensor it with 3Dmigoto with the tutorials from Prick pussy looks a bit unfinished (but not because of the uncensor) apart from that it works fine.
It works for me in 1920x1080 windowed mode, but anything else and it seems to be upscaling things off screen/outside the window. Anyone know how to stop it from doing that, or know an alternative?

TomoyoChan

Oct 28, 2023
how do you unlock the third button in the main menu?

Also, it's a shame that there's a button to make her wet immediately but there isn't one to keep her from getting wet normally, meaning it's impossible to hurt her once the relevant part's level gets too high. Plus, as I feared, she becomes boring as hell once her lewdness is high enough to unlock all the options.

I was hopeful that the locked alternative to "domination" would put her lewdness back to zero but no such luck
Facts

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
"Kiss" => Ok
"Remove clothes" => Ok
You can also just order her to masturbate. The progress bar also shows, without the need to enable the big icons, a tiny heart or tear icon when stimulated. It turns to each icon nearly as soon as you move the speed slider.

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
You can also just order her to masturbate. The progress bar also shows, without the need to enable the big icons, a tiny heart or tear icon when stimulated. It turns to each icon nearly as soon as you move the speed slider.
i cant get the stimulate clitoris either no matter what i try

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
Some info, since I decrypted and cracked this game.

- the original playdrm (enigma protector) app.exe contains the app.exe and two dlls "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" and "GameAssembly.dll"

- the "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" has extra anti-debug & anti-sandox (to prevent extraction)and...
anti-cheat capabilities:
in case the dll is extracted and used outside from the enigma virtual space will give severe penalties to the game x/340
eg. Instead of giving you 1700 coins for a mission will give you 5.88= 6 coins and the same will happen with the experience points gained during the "missions"

So the only option to release a playable version was to pack it inside enigma virtual box.
If you are worried that it comes with a virus you can use "enigma unpacker" from to get the original unpacked app.exe

ps. the version v1.004 had a date limit execution activated and when executed in January 2024 would give a black screen... you needed to change the calendar of the OS to December 2023 to be able to play.
I don't know if this version has a similar function but ir would not suprise me if in a few months people will complain about a black screen. In case that happens they'll have to change their calendar to February 2024 in order to play...

Last edited:

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
"Kiss" => Ok
"Remove clothes" => Ok
View attachment 3371173

Need help. Can't get past the last part, she keeps saying it hurts and she's not wet enough.
I'm pretty sure there's a bug. A community I know talked about this game and said they could get it to 100% in the trial version. But the full version can't do it.
hoefully someone can get a verison that isnt broken where you can get past the first part
Adjust the speed of the hand or just command her to masturbate

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes