raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
For those who play on a laptop, how do you put it in parallel? since I can only zoom or rotate

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
this is actual pregnancy, or its just simply "push a bottom to turn on a prenant belly"?

Sep 16, 2017
Annoying that you can't unlock a lot of features without upping her lewdness. I'd really prefer to keep that as low as possible

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
its false positive
1708394843020.png
1708394937396.png
its just the exe cracked by the modified HEX
1708395035764.png
all folders on my pc are clean, all on the game are clean, only the exe are marked
as I said, it is false positive, since it only marks the exe and in the virustotal that uses even bitdefender does not mark it, only google as downloader, if it was real, adware cleaner would have detected it, without counting that there would be files in the main folders, there is nothing all clean, being unity make sure you block it in the firewall and that's it.

reconfirmed, it is a false positive, the antivirus detects the exe file despite being deleted and only be a temporary in the browser with which is downloaded, you go to the path and there is nothing, but the antivirus says that this, just by reading a text with the name of the exe, which would be [cache/cookie] of the browser that says you have downloaded and that contains but is useless for anything but see it in the download interface [is deleted only when the browser detects that the real file no longer exists or has been moved].

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes