Sep 16, 2017
how do you unlock the third button in the main menu?

Also, it's a shame that there's a button to make her wet immediately but there isn't one to keep her from getting wet normally, meaning it's impossible to hurt her once the relevant part's level gets too high. Plus, as I feared, she becomes boring as hell once her lewdness is high enough to unlock all the options.

I was hopeful that the locked alternative to "domination" would put her lewdness back to zero but no such luck

Jan 8, 2022
Can you read installation guide?
Run app.exe, not startup.exe.
I suspect I'm about to look and feel like a total moron when this gets responded do... But how do I do that exactly?

Edit: Im not seeing any app.exe in the files or when I right click on the game folder so I'm lost

Last edited:

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
I suspect I'm about to look and feel like a total moron when this gets responded do... But how do I do that exactly?

Edit: Im not seeing any app.exe in the files or when I right click on the game folder so I'm lost
Your antivirus program likely flagged and removed/quarantined the file (at least that's what mine did)

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Seems like pregnancy is a ending, I got the ED Degrading ending and cannot be arsed to get the rest of the ending. After awhile, you kind of just leave the game running and mute everything to get the lewdness up after awhile - lol.

Reactions: RoadOFmeme

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
Anyone had any luck to uncensor it? I tried BepInEx UniversalUnityDemosaic but this doesn't seem to work.

docamakus

Oct 9, 2017
Seems like pregnancy is a ending, I got the ED Degrading ending and cannot be arsed to get the rest of the ending. After awhile, you kind of just leave the game running and mute everything to get the lewdness up after awhile - lol.
It is indeed an ending

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: KuuDan

camseats

Mar 13, 2018
anyone have a gallery save? Beat the game but seem locked into the bad endings despite having max lewdness and sensitivity maxed on all parts, dont particularly feel like spending an hour doing the same thing again.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes