Hachiyonnijuu

Aug 24, 2020
I don't know if it's just me, but the art style reminds me of Arutera, especially the idol eyes. Is it the same artist?

PrototypeMan

Jan 2, 2023
Some of them require a lewdness level as well so this is likely it. Also I believe if you go to the gallery and hover over the item it tells you how to unlock it.

Lewdness level: what is it? Because i MAXED her sex experience (100 lvl) + sensitivity of all her parts are MAXED too (30 lvl) and still get Degraded END.

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2023
Pretty much. There are three endings, lovey-dovey, pregnant, and degrade. Use the save file from breathe and go to gallery. Getting Lovey dovey ending is self explanatory if you hover over the ending in gallery.
It's too bad that lovey-dovey doesn't end in pregnancy. Well, thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Wispy13

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
can anyone share cracked .exe file in archive?? Windows keeps on deleting it after it was started once...
Just go to windows security -> protection history -> find the threat (Hypnotic Idol [1.012]\app.exe) -> click restore.
This will put the deleted file back to the original position and make it ignore it in the future

Reactions: vitamin433

kevinburinn

Nov 14, 2018
false positive, the game is cracked so your anti virus thinks its a virus.
And you believe what you say?
OU7.gif

When you launch a file and your windows stops you, "don't launch the exe" why not.
But when you can't even open a zip and put all file directly in quarantine... Good luck man :ROFLMAO:
The last time I did that, I had surprises later, don't ask where it came from if you have problems ;)

Feb 3, 2020
Save, no freeplay cause idk how to unlock that, but everything else is unlocked.
Pixeldrain
Drop the files in the zip here:C:\Users\YOURNAMEHERE\AppData\LocalLow\azucat\HypnoticIdol\DLjsite (or you can press the savedir button on the titlescreen, though I feel atleast one person would be too blind to notice that button).

yes it is, the pregnancy is just an ending slide.
Freeplay is unlocked when you get all the endings

Feb 3, 2020
Is pregnancy ending only?
there is 6 endings i think. All the criteria is mentioned in the gallery.

1st ending) Get her banned from group livestream

2nd ending) Get her banned from group livestream when she is moderately horny (70+ lewdness) and when she is in the "dominated" state

3rd ending) Get her banned from group livestream when she is moderately horny (70+ lewdness) and when she is in the "horny" state

4th ending) Ejaculate inside her (doggy style) at her home

5th ending) Ejaculate on her back(doggy style) at her home, when she is highly horny (90+ lewdness) and when she is in the "dominated" state

pregnancy / 6th ending) Ejaculate on her back(doggy style) at her home, when she is highly horny (90+ lewdness) and when she is in the "horny" state

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I've always liked their animations. Dunno if this game is my cup of tea but glad to see them finally having a big hit.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes