Hans224_.

Jun 21, 2024
Some info, since I decrypted and cracked this game.

- the original playdrm (enigma protector) app.exe contains the app.exe and two dlls "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" and "GameAssembly.dll"

- the "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" has extra anti-debug & anti-sandox (to prevent extraction)and...
anti-cheat capabilities:
in case the dll is extracted and used outside from the enigma virtual space will give severe penalties to the game x/340
eg. Instead of giving you 1700 coins for a mission will give you 5.88= 6 coins and the same will happen with the experience points gained during the "missions"

So the only option to release a playable version was to pack it inside enigma virtual box.
If you are worried that it comes with a virus you can use "enigma unpacker" from to get the original unpacked app.exe

ps. the version v1.004 had a date limit execution activated and when executed in January 2024 would give a black screen... you needed to change the calendar of the OS to December 2023 to be able to play.
I don't know if this version has a similar function but ir would not suprise me if in a few months people will complain about a black screen. In case that happens they'll have to change their calendar to February 2024 in order to play...
How do you unpack it to work

Hans224_.

Jun 21, 2024
Some info, since I decrypted and cracked this game.

- the original playdrm (enigma protector) app.exe contains the app.exe and two dlls "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" and "GameAssembly.dll"

- the "Rta4AsnjVgcA.dll" has extra anti-debug & anti-sandox (to prevent extraction)and...
anti-cheat capabilities:
in case the dll is extracted and used outside from the enigma virtual space will give severe penalties to the game x/340
eg. Instead of giving you 1700 coins for a mission will give you 5.88= 6 coins and the same will happen with the experience points gained during the "missions"

So the only option to release a playable version was to pack it inside enigma virtual box.
If you are worried that it comes with a virus you can use "enigma unpacker" from to get the original unpacked app.exe

ps. the version v1.004 had a date limit execution activated and when executed in January 2024 would give a black screen... you needed to change the calendar of the OS to December 2023 to be able to play.
I don't know if this version has a similar function but ir would not suprise me if in a few months people will complain about a black screen. In case that happens they'll have to change their calendar to February 2024 in order to play...
How do you upack it to work

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
I have 2 doubts: 1 how I put the camera in parallel and 2 the prices of things are very expensive if there is a trick to earn coins please say it

ruben767

Jul 16, 2023
This is a simple bat file that changes the date automatically when you open the game and when you close it (it restores the actual date).

You need to edit the file with notepad/notepad++ and modify it, you only need to change the game route on the line that is commented.

Also, you need to run as administrator, because it needs admin permissions for doing the change.

If you want to do the file for yourself:

1. Create a TXT file with notepad/notepad++

2. Copy the code and change the game route

Code:
@echo off
setlocal

for /f "tokens=2 delims==" %%i in ('wmic os get localdatetime /value') do set datetime=%%i
set current_date=%datetime:~0,8%
set current_time=%datetime:~8,6%

set target_date=27-02-2024

date %target_date%

rem Change the directory here
start "" "X:\X\Hypnotic Idol v1.014_cracked\game\app.exe"

rem waits until the game close
:waitloop
timeout /t 5 /nobreak >nul
tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq app.exe" 2>NUL | find /I /N "app.exe" >NUL
if "%ERRORLEVEL%"=="0" goto waitloop

rem Restore actual date & time
w32tm /resync

endlocal
exit
3. Save the file as .bat

4. Run in administrator mode

5. "Enjoy" the game :)

Ff you want to have the work almost done (you need to change the game route in the code):

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 4 Votes