xironig

Jun 20, 2024
Hello there, sorry for probably very weird question but where do I get scanner? First day goal is to make her climax with clitoris. Day is done, you got few coins as reward and lotion, plus you already had 500coins. Shop is unlocked and scanner cost 10000 coins. Second day - use scanner to find new erogenous zones.. Just how do I get it when I got like 7 coins for her orgasm 5 minutes and "stopping training"

WeezerFan37

Dec 3, 2023
Hello there, sorry for probably very weird question but where do I get scanner? First day goal is to make her climax with clitoris. Day is done, you got few coins as reward and lotion, plus you already had 500coins. Shop is unlocked and scanner cost 10000 coins. Second day - use scanner to find new erogenous zones.. Just how do I get it when I got like 7 coins for her orgasm 5 minutes and "stopping training"
yeah I left it going in the background and after 62 climaxes I got 6 coins lmao

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
anyone got a full save?
The exp system are bugged or something idk. I used Cheat Engine to change the amount of exp (lewdness) and money, I have also bought everything in the shop. To unlock the remaining features, simply check the "Status" tab and fulfill all the requirements for each erogenous zone

(EDIT)
Nevermind the exp for each bodypart is also bugged

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Justfindmyway

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
The exp system are bugged or something idk. I used Cheat Engine to change the amount of exp (lewdness) and money, I have also bought everything in the shop. To unlock the remaining features, simply check the "Status" tab and fulfill all the requirements for each erogenous zone

(EDIT)
Nevermind the exp for each bodypart is also bugged
can you show me what the exp thing is for cheat engine I have been trying to find it and its driving me crazy

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
can you show me what the exp thing is for cheat engine I have been trying to find it and its driving me crazy
First, I scan for 'Unknown Initial Value'. After each hypnosis session, I check how much exp I gain (for example, +18). Then, I change the scan mode to 'Increased value by...' and input the amount of exp I gained (as mentioned earlier, in this example, 18). Repeat this process several times. Once I locate the memory that holds the total exp value, I change its value to around 650,000 for level 90+

If you try to change the lewdness value directly, it won't work

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
First, I scan for 'Unknown Initial Value'. After each hypnosis session, I check how much exp I gain (for example, +18). Then, I change the scan mode to 'Increased value by...' and input the amount of exp I gained (as mentioned earlier, in this example, 18). Repeat this process several times. Once I locate the memory that holds the total exp value, I change its value to around 650,000 for level 90+

If you try to change the lewdness value directly, it won't work
thanks man so much I was struggling with this also do you know how to have sex with her I have been taking her to rooms and theres no option to have sex with her

truesight8

Jun 15, 2019
thanks man so much I was struggling with this also do you know how to have sex with her I have been taking her to rooms and theres no option to have sex with her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you check the 'Status' tab, it will show how much experience each of her bodypart has, and how much experience is needed to unlock new zone for you to stimulate (for example you need 3 exp on left nipple to unlock left breast). And unfortunately it's bugged. As you can see it shows that every bodyparts have 1 experience and no matter how much you train her it won't go up

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes