3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Would you call this a mild grind .. do this action 40 times to see a difference, do that action 15 more times to see action?
What focus do players have to have? The repetitions or the babes .. looking for different dialogues every other interaction?
Just for the fun of interaction ... say something positive to make IRL less awful.
Thank you very much for this nice game.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Would you call this a mild grind .. do this action 40 times to see a difference, do that action 15 more times to see action?
What focus do players have to have? The repetitions or the babes .. looking for different dialogues every other interaction?
Just for the fun of interaction ... say something positive to make IRL less awful.
Thank you very much for this nice game.
Sorry I didn`t quite get the message...
In this game(I am in heaven) there`s no grind, its pretty linear(like Dmd, Melody and bunch of other games) but you do have a lots of choices presented...(thats what gets me excited in VN games...)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Very nice. Thank you.
Yes, choices that affect scenes: increasing sex skill, seducing/corrupting women, earning money. Sexual experience and corruption leads to different sex pose, pace, style etc...
Story has linear path but its influenced with previous choices. For instance, if you don`t have enough sexual experience/skill you will miss many sex scenes etc...eventually, you wont get to progress further because of the lack of skills...etc

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you so much for the relaxed response, kind dev.
The fact some around here are impatient and just want it all in one gulp ... it just happens with all games, leads to frustration.
if you don`t have enough sexual experience/skill you will miss many sex scenes etc...eventually, you wont get to progress further because of the lack of skills
These here might look to some gamers as chores or grind .. not that they put a lot of thought behind it.
increasing sex skill
earning money
And then when we get to the cherry picking path .. because of the lack of built up momentum building up
all the total of 2 stats that need to pass the pickled road .. then they all go like:
Ahah, so I did! I did have to grind all that money and corruption ... but as you kindly explain,
We have to let go the reigns and have faith that this game is linear and just going with the hints and the events
as they trigger they way they should, we will get the points and we will be given the keys to the kingdom.
Sexual experience and corruption leads to different sex pose, pace, style
I hope to be a better gamer after this, thank you.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you so much for the relaxed response, kind dev.
The fact some around here are impatient and just want it all in one gulp ... it just happens with all games, leads to frustration.

These here might look to some gamers as chores or grind .. not that they put a lot of thought behind it.

And then when we get to the cherry picking path .. because of the lack of built up momentum building up
all the total of 2 stats that need to pass the pickled road .. then they all go like:
Ahah, so I did! I did have to grind all that money and corruption ... but as you kindly explain,
We have to let go the reigns and have faith that this game is linear and just going with the hints and the events
as they trigger they way they should, we will get the points and we will be given the keys to the kingdom.

I hope to be a better gamer after this, thank you.
Yeah, I guess I have a different perception of grinding :)

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

oste22

May 31, 2017
This game has one of the ebdt sex scenes i always keep coming back :D too much vanila sex games these days i appreciate some of the rough sex like deepthroat, spanking etc breaks the monotony

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I dont mind playing Ep 4 Ep5 Ep 6 7 8 9 of this game Mc' Mother is Hot Sister to ;) Aunt +:love:
Great game

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Thinking of combining all the episodes! At least, to offer that version also. What you guys think? Overall size of ep1+ep2 ~1GB... 1.5GB with ep3 so far...
Also, implementing stats screen so people can see if they did the "correct" choice!

Lots of people seem to struggle with episodes format and playthrough... Any more suggestions?

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Thinking of combining all the episodes! At least, to offer that version also. What you guys think? Overall size of ep1+ep2 ~1GB... 1.5GB with ep3 so far...
Also, implementing stats screen so people can see if they did the "correct" choice!

Lots of people seem to struggle with episodes format and playthrough... Any more suggestions?
Just try separated and combined versions, you will See...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Can somebody help I always have this error when I try to phone to somebody
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1427, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Mon Mar 30 03:59:38 2020

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can somebody help I always have this error when I try to phone to somebody
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ renpy.pause ()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "D:\Downloads\скаченные игры\Игры в процессе\I am in heaven\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Mon Mar 30 03:59:38 2020
In ep3 phone is not needed(implemented)... When the time comes you will recieve phone call or sms, you don`t call anyone...

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020

Combine and add 4 5 6 :) i dont mind size just make it END HAPPY :) with His mom + sis

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Anyone know how to increase sexual points + seducing points ? Trying through sexual_points = 10 but not working

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to increase sexual points + seducing points ? Trying through sexual_points = 10 but not working
All characters variables are:
define sex_level = 0
define corruption_levelm = 0
define corruption_levels = 0
define corruption_levelg = 0
define corruption_levela = 0
define toughness_level = 0
define corruption_levellisa = 0

Dr. Domina should also be there, but maybe not yet...

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes