3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
hmm people seem to have different issues with mom in episode 3 the bathroom/shower scene. My problem was i did everything in walkthrough and was able to actually get in the shower with her then the part when mother says, ohh...well...i guess...then, what exactly are you doing? The next screen is me at the door saying, MC (I was so close...But i just can't...)
;_; noooo, cock blocked by an error hehehe oh well...
BUT
I found that if i "play it safe and be flirty" that i get a corruption point but does that exit thingy but if i choose to "Suprise her! Go into shower!" i don't get the point but i do get to continue on with shower scene. So it just looks like a script error or something. Point in wrong place or wrong out come to certain answer.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
hmm people seem to have different issues with mom in episode 3 the bathroom/shower scene. My problem was i did everything in walkthrough and was able to actually get in the shower with her then the part when mother says, ohh...well...i guess...then, what exactly are you doing? The next screen is me at the door saying, MC (I was so close...But i just can't...)
;_; noooo, cock blocked by an error hehehe oh well...
BUT
I found that if i "play it safe and be flirty" that i get a corruption point but does that exit thingy but if i choose to "Suprise her! Go into shower!" i don't get the point but i do get to continue on with shower scene. So it just looks like a script error or something. Point in wrong place or wrong out come to certain answer.
Its an old bug, thats been fixed...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I just downloaded this today, and it reports that it cannot be opened on my Mac OS X Catalina Macbook.
Download from my website. Password is on my Patreon page for supporters or its lingering here somewhere in discussion... :censored:

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
For the shower scene edit the script as follow. After line 11057 it is missing the line " jump ep3batsex_shower" :
Code:
with dissolve
$ renpy.pause ()
m "Ohh...well...I guess...then, what exactly are you doing?"
hide screen plusone
jump ep3batsex_shower
"I can`t. This is wrong!":
jump ep3batsex_exit

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Are there walkthroughs for Ep 1-2 ? In Ep 2, after you get the ladder for mom it tells me I don't have enough points for that special scene even tho I thought I had gotten All the points, need WT please Loving the game so far !!

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Good night, I have to download all three episodes or I can download only episode 3. Thank you to anyone who can answer me.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
The sequence should be:
  1. You wake up with your mom
  2. She leaves, and your sister sees
  3. You head to the bathroom while mom is showering
  4. You return to your room (automatically) and get a text from your girlfriend
  5. You go to the living room for yoga
  6. You go to the basement (automatically) for the final scenes of this release
Is this not working for you (choose Door while in your room, then Bathroom)?
Me waking up with my mom? Why you gotta make it so personal man? I believe the word you are trying to use is landlady. :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Sorry try to be smart ass, but it just break immersion to me. I just revisit the game & play from beginning. Then ... AdultJunkie ... are you sure Dr.Domina is a Psychiatrist ? ... not a Psychologist ? ... or specifically, a sex therapist ? ... or to be precise, a sexologist ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: AdultJunkie

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I
Sorry try to be smart ass, but it just break immersion to me. I just revisit the game & play from beginning. Then ... AdultJunkie ... are you sure Dr.Domina is a Psychiatrist ? ... not a Psychologist ? ... or specifically, a sex therapist ? ... or to be precise, a sexologist ?

I Think she's a dominatrix & mommy's just naive about getting her boy help, that or....she did it intentionally >;D

Reactions: Glooskabe

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Body body shaming much? Lmfao, if this is 'fat' I'll take a big girl like this any day >;D

Only need 1 letter to correct this horrendous offence (kidding) Fat>Phat, problem solved !

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultJunkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

At some point she mentions(briefly) that she didn`t graduate "regular"medical school ;). And her method is...not really "recognized"or approved in medical community/field...

Anyway, from the beginning, my goal was to create a game/story that follows only a "slice" of MCs really weird and unique part of life. Also, by having choices, players are the one choosing how the game develops and if the game continues..(Game can be over in episode 1 btw...).
In order to satisfy those wanting "immersive" story, real life scenarios, multiple paths and in general, top notch quality, I would have to dedicate my entire life if I`m to continue to do this project on my own...
My point is, that I`m not going to focus on expanding the story, but to focus on interactions between the characters and their unique "encounters" and "situations" with MC... That, hopefully, would allow me to finish this project(not raise too many unanswered questions) and start with a new one in some near future...(sequel or something similar...)

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
You`re playing the old version of release that had this bug. I can`t be responsible for all the versions circulating the net...
Must mean an old version of the WT? Im using Dark Assassins updated port ( Ep 1-3 V0.03) I wasn't trying to get you to fix this as i passed thru that section, i just wanted anyone who was in my same scenario to know how to progress, ty for your time & the game!

>;D

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes