3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
rdblev, neves82, and others: Think about it from a storytelling perspective. I might be misinterpreting somewhat, but here's how I believe mom feels right now:

Mom is still conflicted about things. On the one hand, society tells her the incest is wrong and Dr. Domina says it's OK, but that the MC needs to control himself. On the other, she is lonely for affection and finds the MC very attractive. She's fighting against her lust and desire to lose control. She has a hard time if the MC forces things and goes too fast too quickly. (It's probably also why her expression at the end of the shower scene is conflicted, too.) Dr. Domina told her to stay in control, so if the MC takes control himself and makes her have sex right after waking up, mom gets scared / worried.

Forcing sex right after waking up (when she clearly tells the MC he needs to cool off) upsets her. She won't let you shower with her and leaves the house almost immediately to get away from the situation. If, instead, you calm yourself and assume she's testing you, she's much more open to continue teasing in the shower, especially if she can still convince herself she's at least somewhat in control of things . . . until you have sex in the shower, at which point she gets a little worried again.
Wow, great analysis! Its spot on! One thing that is slightly off or you didn`t point out. Dr. Domina! You sure that she`s ok with them having sex? Did she explicitly say sex? :sneaky:...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
No scene with mom, says I don’t have enough points, but nothing to after she wakes up. No bathroom, no phone call

BigMac67

Aug 11, 2019
Not sure what I missed: I am prompted to go to pc, check blog, and see how much money earned for aunty. When I do that, it says "oh wait, you have uploaded any pics"...won't let me access anything from phone. What am I doing wrong?

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
ok i can get in the shower but then it jumps back to the door and says i shouldn't do this (or something like that) and jumps to the call from the GF next when i leave the room. i even went back nd redid the whole ep3 following the walkthrough still got the same thing. is it a bug or something else?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
ok i can get in the shower but then it jumps back to the door and says i shouldn't do this (or something like that) and jumps to the call from the GF next when i leave the room. i even went back nd redid the whole ep3 following the walkthrough still got the same thing. is it a bug or something else?
Depends. There was a bug if you have option "play it safe and be flirty" but thats fixed. (download v.003 beta or find some previous post with script file)
Pay attention if the game tells you - not enough points! thats not a bug...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure what I missed: I am prompted to go to pc, check blog, and see how much money earned for aunty. When I do that, it says "oh wait, you have uploaded any pics"...won't let me access anything from phone. What am I doing wrong?
If you did everything right, you should have around $600! After waking up with mom, first thing you should do is to check PC and you should get I think $50! Then exit door and go to pursue mom in bathroom...

Bgreen420

Oct 28, 2017
If you did everything right, you should have around $600! After waking up with mom, first thing you should do is to check PC and you should get I think $50! Then exit door and go to pursue mom in bathroom...
I did that but no mom in bathroom. Nothing to do

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Wow, great analysis! Its spot on! One thing that is slightly off or you didn`t point out. Dr. Domina! You sure that she`s ok with them having sex? Did she explicitly say sex? :sneaky:...
I don't think she ever explicitly says much, other than that mom should control the situation. (Unsurprising, given her name, lol.) I was mainly trying to say what mom thought, based on what Dr. Domina said; I would guess the doctor would love to steal mom away from the MC and keep her for herself.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I did that but no mom in bathroom. Nothing to do
Did you check the living room also? After the mom wake scene(either force sex in bed or pursue in bath) you should get a phone call from your girlfriend when you exit the room. If not, your game is somehow messed up and I suggest starting episode 3 from new game/ you will get full stats.

• Sad
Reactions: MadCore

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Episode 3 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes