3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am having an issue with the shower scene after being flirty it goes straight to the door no sex is there a fix?
That's the wrong choice. Here are the choices for maximum scenes in the shower. Note that some choices during the shower scene are required for enough points for a couple of the later choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdultJunkie

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
After the sister sees mom leaving my room in the morning I can not do anything. Everywhere I try to go there is no one there in or out of the house.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
That's the wrong choice. Here are the choices for maximum scenes in the shower. Note that some choices during the shower scene are required for enough points for a couple of the later choices.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look, I had the same problem: with "Play it safe and be flirty!" , the MC will go to his own bedroom... instead of banging his Mom!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Look, I had the same problem: with "Play it safe and be flirty!" , the MC will go to his own bedroom... instead of banging his Mom!
Yeah, it's not an obvious choice. I also chose that initially. I saved three different times during the whole shower sequence to try different choices and see where you get the most content / most points for mom.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
After the sister sees mom leaving my room in the morning I can not do anything. Everywhere I try to go there is no one there in or out of the house.
The sequence should be:
  1. You wake up with your mom
  2. She leaves, and your sister sees
  3. You head to the bathroom while mom is showering
  4. You return to your room (automatically) and get a text from your girlfriend
  5. You go to the living room for yoga
  6. You go to the basement (automatically) for the final scenes of this release
Is this not working for you (choose Door while in your room, then Bathroom)?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes