3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

bigjohn2352

Jul 11, 2019
I played the game with and without the walkthrough, I got more points for each player when I didn't use the walkthrough.
the walkthrough needs to be fixed, it seems useless right now.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of I am in Heaven - Ep3 - v0.07 + Jeevant's WT Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Old saves might not work."
Grant
permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
From (2020-03-02)
Changelog upcoming release (March 2020):
Main project game - next update/new content
Around 800MB unique images
Over 230 images, 19 animations!!!( I kid you not!!!)
Size of next update will be very low(highly compressed images). Also I found a way to compress videos and use different format! Its really important feature, one that will help me compress updates even more(some previous videos will be re-done also!)
2 Major scenes(all very hot) + 3 big follow up scenes + 1 side scene
Animations look spectacular! And don`t forget, 19 animations for single update!? Insane...
I`m currently going through the script and testing the game. I expect finished product in couple of days(most likely weekend!)
Stay tuned,

adultjunkie.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
WTF! When the MC and Mother are in the bathroom, after choosing "Play it safe and be flirty!", the MC goes to his own bedroom, instead of banging his Mom. Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me?

Last edited:

henrick

Apr 17, 2018
well, it's just my opinion:

I'm disappointed in v0.03. No matter how many animated scenes if they don't excited.
v0.01 and v0.02 were really great - very teasing; and after scene "visit to a doctor", I hoped for a more teasing scenes from mother and sister, who would try to get an attention of the protagonist.

But instead of that I see a very quick jump to a sex with mother and sister. The progress of the game already is no longer interesting.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Um I DL'd Android port for both Ep 1 & 2 from OP and they keep overwriting each other...... do I not need Ep 1 if I have 2? (Confused here, help plz)

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes