3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

derof

Jul 29, 2017
well, it's just my opinion:

I'm disappointed in v0.03. No matter how many animated scenes if they don't excited.
v0.01 and v0.02 were really great - very teasing; and after scene "visit to a doctor", I hoped for a more teasing scenes from mother and sister, who would try to get an attention of the protagonist.

But instead of that I see a very quick jump to a sex with mother and sister. The progress of the game already is no longer interesting.
What do you mean? Have you not played episode 1 and 2 , episode 3 doesn't include episode 1 and 2 .

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
it is necessary to think from the beginning I cannot pass the time I cannot sleep so that the day passes I reach a point where I cannot do anything I went to Aunt's house more than there I cannot advance

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I'm disappointed in v0.03. No matter how many animated scenes if they don't excited.
v0.01 and v0.02 were really great - very teasing; and after scene "visit to a doctor", I hoped for a more teasing scenes from mother and sister, who would try to get an attention of the protagonist.

But instead of that I see a very quick jump to a sex with mother and sister. The progress of the game already is no longer interesting.
Have you played episode 1 and 2, not version the actual episodes.

He's already banged his sister a few times, can't remember if he's fucked his mother or not but they got quite far.

You have to remember this has already had 2 chapters, this chapter is on it's third update. It's been going for 2 years.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Have you played episode 1 and 2, not version the actual episodes.

He's already banged his sister a few times, can't remember if he's fucked his mother or not but they got quite far.

You have to remember this has already had 2 chapters, this chapter is on it's third update. It's been going for 2 years.
I only remember him banging his sister once...then she acted like a psycho bitch after it.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
you have to select surprise her the walkthrough is messed up on that part
I think it's not the fault of the walkthrough but rather a bug. The dev is thoughtful enough to provide us with this little info when we make the right decision and this only shows for Play it safe and be flirty!
+1.png

I also looked into the script.rpy file, when you chose play it safe you get a
Code:
$ corruption_levelm += 1
so I guess this is the right path. There was just a line of code missing after that option that led to the next decision. Here, I fixed it:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

You're right, it should be stretched out to be only teasing for a few more episodes, ignoring the progression so far, just for the sake of teasing. That would be a teaser for sure.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I think it's not the fault of the walkthrough but rather a bug. The dev is thoughtful enough to provide us with this little info when we make the right decision and this only shows for Play it safe and be flirty!
View attachment 586224

I also looked into the script.rpy file, when you chose play it safe you get a
Code:
$ corruption_levelm += 1
so I guess this is the right path. There was just a line of code missing after that option that led to the next decision. Here, I fixed it:
Correct!
Choice tree should end with
jump ep3batsex_shower

Didn`t look at your script but I guess you did right...
Uploading fixed version on my website(pc uploaded!)

Reactions: ontach and Fzoner95

derof

Jul 29, 2017
it is necessary to think from the beginning I cannot pass the time I cannot sleep so that the day passes I reach a point where I cannot do anything I went to Aunt's house more than there I cannot advance
There is no passing time in this game, you just find where to go, use the walkthrough or go into every room.

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
I already do not wanna belive any words from say this Dev...
He already Aboned 1 Project...
Sooo, what can stop him do it Agayn? O_O

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017

Play the first 2 episodes, there are lot of teasing and little actuall action. Game is quit slow burning to be honest, and in this episode we can finally have good fucking.

Reactions: TheorPhys
3.80 star(s) 38 Votes