3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Look, I had the same problem: with "Play it safe and be flirty!" , the MC will go to his own bedroom... instead of banging his Mom!
Its a known bug. I fixed it, so just redownload new version(beta) or few posts up, you can find script file that you just replace with yours...(don`t need to redownload entire game). Sorry for the issue, but game was still in alpha version until it leaked here...

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Its a known bug. I fixed it, so just redownload new version(beta) or few posts up, you can find script file that you just replace with yours...(don`t need to redownload entire game). Sorry for the issue, but game was still in alpha version until it leaked here...
Thank you very much!

neves82

May 17, 2017
Got error when using telephone.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1427, in script
$ renpy.pause ()
ScriptError: could not find label 'auntphonecall01'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Sat Mar 14 17:59:04 2020

neves82

May 17, 2017
The sequence should be:
  1. You wake up with your mom
  2. She leaves, and your sister sees
  3. You head to the bathroom while mom is showering
  4. You return to your room (automatically) and get a text from your girlfriend
  5. You go to the living room for yoga
  6. You go to the basement (automatically) for the final scenes of this release
Is this not working for you (choose Door while in your room, then Bathroom)?
Not working for me also. Enter bathroom but no mother...

Reactions: rdblev

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Got error when using telephone.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
$ renpy.pause ()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
$ renpy.pause ()
File "D:\tralha\IaminHeavenp3-0.01-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Sat Mar 14 17:59:04 2020
Why exactly are you using the phone? Who are you calling?
Maybe be more specific what happened previously(which scene)?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Same here. Step 3 has empty bathroom - no mother and nothing you can do to further the story. The game is over for you at that point.
Whats the last thing you do?(scene). If you "rape" mom there is no bathroom scene...(but it should lead to incoming phone call when you exit room)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Whats the last thing you do?(scene). If you "rape" mom there is no bathroom scene...(but it should lead to incoming phone call when you exit room)
Ah, good call. I never even thought of forcing her, so I hadn't considered that. I wonder if they don't actually have a bug but just a different result because of their choices....

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
after waking with mom, no mother in house, i tried to use phone, got error.
Do what you want with mom, but...if you choose to go all the way after she wakes up, there is no scene in bathroom!(hard to answer without spoilers).
After the scene with mom you exit room using door! If there is no phone call and mom is not in the bathroom something is very of...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Do what you want with mom, but...if you choose to go all the way after she wakes up, there is no scene in bathroom!(hard to answer without spoilers).
After the scene with mom you exit room using door! If there is no phone call and mom is not in the bathroom something is very of...
rdblev, neves82, and others: Think about it from a storytelling perspective. I might be misinterpreting somewhat, but here's how I believe mom feels right now:

Mom is still conflicted about things. On the one hand, society tells her the incest is wrong and Dr. Domina says it's OK, but that the MC needs to control himself. On the other, she is lonely for affection and finds the MC very attractive. She's fighting against her lust and desire to lose control. She has a hard time if the MC forces things and goes too fast too quickly. (It's probably also why her expression at the end of the shower scene is conflicted, too.) Dr. Domina told her to stay in control, so if the MC takes control himself and makes her have sex right after waking up, mom gets scared / worried.

Forcing sex right after waking up (when she clearly tells the MC he needs to cool off) upsets her. She won't let you shower with her and leaves the house almost immediately to get away from the situation. If, instead, you calm yourself and assume she's testing you, she's much more open to continue teasing in the shower, especially if she can still convince herself she's at least somewhat in control of things . . . until you have sex in the shower, at which point she gets a little worried again.

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes