3.80 star(s) 38 Votes

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone help me i just started eps 3 and after i get back from my aunts house tell me to check the pc then the blog so i do but every time i click on the blog if keeps telling i dont have pics and i need find some and this just endless loop.

cruezer1

Oct 1, 2017
Depends. There was a bug if you have option "play it safe and be flirty" but thats fixed. (download v.003 beta or find some previous post with script file)
Pay attention if the game tells you - not enough points! thats not a bug...
choose suprise her

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone help me i just started eps 3 and after i get back from my aunts house tell me to check the pc then the blog so i do but every time i click on the blog if keeps telling i dont have pics and i need find some and this just endless loop.
Well if you uploaded new pics then move to something else. Check the walkthrough, most likely you need to exit the room or last resort - check every location. Pay attention to text. Don`t forget that you can start episode 3 from new game that way you`ll have full stats from previous episodes...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
suprise her
Thats not correct. It was a bug thats fixed. Choose play it safe to get max points. But, you don`t have to be 100% accurate in choosing your choices. I left some margin for people to choose their own path...at certain level. In episode 1 it was 9/10 points. In ep2 it was 8/10 in ep3 its 7/10 if not less. And people still struggle lol. But some choices are crucial!!!, like avoiding certain girls, or not giving aunt $500(yikes) etc...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Wasn't there some kind of amnesia plot? What happened there?
The plot is here to make game more believable and to justify many actions in the game to certain extent. But, because its a game, it doesn`t follow real world logic!o_O It was my personal choice and its not the game to indulge in complex story telling... There is no sense of time, linear story, no names!? so many answers left unanswered but you rarely find them asked in the game :cautious:. My main goal is to make really hot and erotic game...

ttrreess8

Dec 30, 2019
Well if you uploaded new pics then move to something else. Check the walkthrough, most likely you need to exit the room or last resort - check every location. Pay attention to text. Don`t forget that you can start episode 3 from new game that way you`ll have full stats from previous episodes...
I have this same problem. There is no one at any location.

mkiruc

Jan 11, 2018
what can i do ? sister room (gym)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 8496, in script
    if if sisep03fuck == True:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/script.rpy, line 8496)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Sun Mar 15 18:24:21 2020

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
what can i do ? sister room (gym)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Metink\Desktop\SVS\Yeni klasör\Episode3-0.03-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Episode3 0.03
Sun Mar 15 18:24:21 2020
Its a bug!(good find)
But it means you didn`t go all the way with sis...So either go all the way or wait for me to repair this route...

JanisL

Oct 30, 2018
it’s somehow strange, if I don’t need mom and sister, then with others somehow it’s not all working out either. And when will it finally become clear from what the dude lost his memory?

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
it’s somehow strange, if I don’t need mom and sister, then with others somehow it’s not all working out either. And when will it finally become clear from what the dude lost his memory?
Points and skill based system. Also, lots of work to make it completely nonlinear(not really possible with one man team!?)
MC got head injury.(sports injury, will be revealed later...)

Reactions: parqueo

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
The plot is here to make game more believable and to justify many actions in the game to certain extent.
Ah see I haven't played the beginning in a long time so I must be misremembering it, or confusing it with another game(so many games). I was thinking that there was a mystery as to what had actually happened to the MC.

So it was just kinda a plot device to introduce the player to the MC life fresh?

3.80 star(s) 38 Votes